Ratings for Dr. Jon T. Ricks

Wonderful obgyn doctor!! His staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He is a genius Dr and his staff is so sweet and caring. I love him like family. He went above and beyond to help find out why I miscarried, corrected, and got my baby girl here safe and sound.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

If I could give a negative review I would! Do NOT go to this office! This was the WORST EXPERIENCE I have ever had in any medical office in my life. I cannot express how truly unsatisfied I am with the way I was treated by the front desk as a NEW PATIENT. They were so unprofessional and uncaring! I completely rearranged my entire day to work around their "earliest available" appointment they could offer me, which I waited a month for. I showed up EARLY for my appointment like most offices would appreciate with a NEW PATIENT, not this office apparently!!! They informed me that I was not on their schedule after leaving my office, taking extra time off that I will not be paid for and driving from Allen to Frisco (absolute waste of gas=more money). I asked them to check again because I made the appointment over a month prior and then was informed that I was on a "reschedule list"! What!? No one contacted me prior to showing up for an appointment that they apparently forgot to reschedule!!! Not ONE person apologized or even seemed to care that they had completely inconvenienced me, cost me money and time! As a professional person my time is important and I do not appreciate people wasting my time and acting like I did something wrong by "showing up" for a supposed appointment, this could have been alleviated with a simple phone call or even an apology would have smoothed things over but none of those courtesies were offered. I do not care if Dr. Ricks is the "best" doctor in the world I would NEVER set foot in that office again, even if you paid me! I was referred to his office by several of my patients and I am so upset that I was treated this way and made to feel stupid for doing everything I should have as a New Patient. If you are looking for a new doctor look elsewhere because they clearly do not value anyone's time!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

His staff isnt the best but Dr. ricks is such a great doctor that it makes me look past it. My family and I are always in good hands with him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Ricks. Kind, sensitive and always willing to answer questions. He did my hysterectomy and I continue to see him yearly. Offices in Plano and Frisco Baylor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Ricks is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He has been working with me and infertility and he makes himself available for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I LOVE Dr.Ricks. He delivered my 1st baby and he was amazing through the entire pregnancy and birth. Now I'm having twins and have my 1st apt with him tomorrow. Can't wait to go through this journey with him again as my doctor. I know I'm in the best hands!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Ricks has been my OBGYN for more than 15 years. He is one of the most experienced and knowledgable doctors in his field. I have had the good fortune of having him deliver my two healthy babies and I still go to him today. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Ricks is a wonderful OBGYN and really cares about his patients. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything extremely well.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

dr. ricks is the MOST amazing dr. i have ever had the joy of being a patient of. i've been a patient of his for 3 years, and have experienced major health problems due to high risk pregnancies, thyroid issues, and repair surgeries. He has never made me feel silly for asking questions and if i don't feel well, he presses into the issue (and lab work) until we find a path that gets me feeling like myself again. He is so smart but he is so easy to talk to. I feel like he is a champion for my overall health unlike most doctors in today's world. DEFINITELY pay him a visit.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Jon T. Ricks's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental