Ratings for Dr. Johanna S. Hill

I've been going to chiropractors since I was 6 days old. I've been to many chiropractors - some very good and some not so good. Dr. Hill is one of the best I've been to. She is really thorough and figures out exactly what's going on rather than just giving a generic adjustment (which I've had from other chiropractors and I leave feeling pretty much no different). I always leave feeling better and more informed about what my body is doing. I have full confidence in Dr. Hill and her chiropractic abilities!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Hill was amazing! She was thorough in her exam and her treatment. I felt so much better even after just one treatment. She made me feel at ease, even though I had never been to a chiropractor before. She was sweet and listened to what I actually said and didn't make me feel like I was stupid or wasting her time, like other doctors do. I HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Johanna S. Hill's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2010)