Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. Pierce

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Pierce is a great listener and makes you feel comfortable. Her medical assistant and office staff are equally as caring as Dr. Pierce.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Pierce is very thorough. She took the time to talk to me and actually listened to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr Pierce is an awesome doctor. She is for her patients. She makes you want to help yourself improve your health. very easy to talk to. Would recommend her to everyone. She sees my whole family. She fixed my daughters problem that no pediatrician could fix in 4 years. Dr pierce sees her one time and fixes is her. GREAT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

100.00 deposit to see me /very caring good listner and was willing to give me advise that she thought would work best to make it through until I could see pain specialist! I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a great doc toc who listnes and cares about what your needs are! cant wait to follow up with her in a month instead of shying away from the doctors who i feel take my money and offer no solutions or treatment!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

very conscientous, informative. Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Sarah E. Pierce's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI