Ratings for Dr. Aliona Maxwell

This is the worst doctor I've ever seen. I have severe pcos and was raped by the last gyno I saw. When I broke was having flashbacks and crying because I was scared the exam she was mean, cold, and essentially said if I can't do it then I have to leave. She didn't do anything for my symptoms, didn't make any recommendations, was not empathetic... She could have at least given me ideas about how to treat the symptoms OTC. She also tryed to pry intimate details about the assault from me when I was distressed, in front of the nurses, then told my comforting bf who was my chaperone (which im legally entitled to) that he needs to leave the room, while she and her nurse harassed and retraumatized me. One in four women have been sexually abused or assaulted. One in four women: this practice is not for you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have heard things about Dr. Maxwell that are similar to the first review, but decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Although I agree that Dr. Maxwell is nice, she failed to notify me about an abnormal lab result, also. And you wait forever for your appointment in TR.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Wonderful doctor. I beg to differ with the other review. Dr. Maxwell was very compassionate when I was going thru a hard time. The nurses were also very helpful. Although they are a busy office I can get an emergency appointment immediately.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

If you are looking for competence, honesty and integrity in your health care professionals than Dr. Maxwell and the “Women to Women” Medical Practice” are not for you. The quality of care was substandard and this doctor failed to review my lab results which caused a delay in my diagnosis and treatment.. This Doctor can not get her record keeping straight and continually has long delays in notifying you of test and lab results. This office is totally disorganized and they have no compunction in adding fees and extra hidden charges to your bill. I give Dr. Maxwell and this entire group a 5 thumbs down. They give the impression that the bottom line is money and the patient is a secondary means to an income. This practice is run like an inefficient, broken down assembly line with unscrupulous and unethical practices replacing the standard quality of medical care.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011