Ratings for Dr. Andrew Pacholyk

Although a little skeptical at first, after 4 treatments I am virtually pain free. I turned to acupuncture after traditional medicine could not offer relief. Andrew's expertise, easy manner and commitment made the procedures easy and comfortable. I recommend Dr. Pacholyk very highly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

We are so proud of our new baby, Jennifer Mishan and We have Dr. Pacholyk to thank for her! My husband and I are so thrilled with the birth of our child. Dr. Pacholyk had our goals in mind. He treated both of us, not only with acupuncture treatments, but with his wide knowledge of nutrition, fertility care, vitamins and herbs. Dr. Pacholyk is a consummate professional. Very knowledgeable in his field and has a wonderful bedside manner. He even came to our house several times when I was not able to get out. We are both very grateful for him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He has been my rock and inspiration. He generates hope and support on this long journey and I found myself turning to him in every aspect of my treatments. He is intuitive and knowledgable. I saw him once or twice a week for 6 months. In that time I would have acupuncture treatments, we would discuss the right supplements and he would presrcibe herbs. We would spend a lot of time just talking. He is a good listener and has great insight in to many of my emotional issues about getting pregnant. I am currently 34 week pregnant. Andrew has been there every step of the way. He helped with morning sickness, recommended the right tests and discussed genetic testing during pregnancy. He was helpful with my nutrition while pregnant and was great at referring additional help when I needed it. I highly recommend Andrew Pacholyk for any woman who is trying to get pregnant, naturally.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014