Ratings for Dr. Roger A. Klein

Best doctor in this area. He was very caring and took the time to address any concerns I had. Very professional and knowledgable of my condition. I was misdiagnosed by a previous doctor and Dr Klein was able to do the proper testing to determine what my condition actually was. Thanks to Dr Klein and his amazing staff I was able to have two healthy babies!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Doctor has never been on time for a single appointment. A 10 or 15 minute delay I would understand. But 30+ minutes time and time again. Plus once he sees you he is rushed and acts like myself or others I know who go to him are a bother.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I have RMSCO insurance which paid this doctor $90 a visit, plus $20 co-pays. Had to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

i really like dr klein i think that he has helped me out alot.. i have been going to him for about a year and love it. i def would recommend him

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Klein helped me in getting a diagnosis for infertility. He is knowledgable in his own field. However his office staff is unreliable you wait over an hour or more for him and then another hour in the room. I was suppose to get a phone call for a referall but never got a phone call back. The office is very inept to say the least. I would not go back there.

Submitted September 14, 2007

this dr delivered my son and was the rudest person i have ever met in my life i would never go see him again even if my life depended on it

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

would not do surgery when found out we were self pay

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Roger A. Klein's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Olean, NY