Ratings for Dr. Genevieve B. Hagerty

Dr Hagerty is wonderful. She moved her practice to Dublin and I drive from Pickerington to see her for my yearly visit. She has cared for me for 10 years and before I saw her regularly I was a patient of her partner. She is kind and compassionate and truly cares about your welfare. she is very knowledgeable takes her time and is willing to listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

She is amazing! I couldn't have picked a better ob!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Hagerty is the absolute best! She very much cares about her patients and offers the best care. She's about 45 minutes away from me now but I make the drive because no ob/gyn will ever compare.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I would not reccomed Dr. Hagerty to anyone. She is a pill pusher and doesn't care about your issue, just wants to give you a script, even if you don't need it. I went in for a routine pap, left a script that I didn't need and told her I didn' t need. Took my 16yr old daughter bc she was having period issues. They treated me like I was the enemy, like I had no right to know what was going on with my daughter. My daughter had to sign a realease form, to allow them to tell me anything. Right away, she puts her on birth control. She had many side effects with several different scripts. When we told dr. H of the side effects, she said birth control has no side effects and there was nothing wrong with her. Made us feel like we were crazy. Staff is VERY RUDE!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

She is great. I wish she was a GP. She came up with a list of healthy living document that she passed out to her patients that was so vast it included seat belts usage! The woman cares about your health! I drive from Dublin to see her and now my new insurance (osu) does not cover her. I will still go to her and pay out of pocket!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

I have Medical Mutual Insurance. Dr. Hagerty is a good Dr. though I feel the nursing staff and front desk are extremely rude and not helpful. I called recently with a UTI asking if I should sched. an appt. or simply take a urine sample to a lab. The nurse called me back at 3:45 and said they closed at 4pm could I drop off a sample or take one to a lab. Of course I could not make it in 15 minutes so I asked her to fax the lab slip to the lab I requested which was covered by my insurance (not the one she suggested b/c it is located in a nasty neighborhood--S. High St or Broad St.). She said she would "try" and I could just go to Urgent Care (which is $75 copay instead of $20). I told her I didn't want to go sit in an urgent care office when I had a Dr. which is why I was calling. There have been other instances and examples of extreme rudeness from the nursing/office staff. This was my most recent experience. Dr. Hagerty is great but some of her staff is awful.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I love Dr. Hagerty and can't recommend her high enough! She is very sweet, caring, and is by far the best-listening doctor I have ever met. I, my mother, my sister-in-law and her mother and sister all see Dr. Hagerty. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Genevieve B. Hagerty's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)