Ratings for Dr. Kale Eckland

I loved Everett Family Dental when Dr Nixon ran the practice. After Dr Eckland came on the practice went downhill. I had 2 of my friends complain about pain after their procedures. I thought about switching dentists after my friends complained but because I liked his staff and only really needed cleanings I stayed. They are open really random days so it was frustrating to make appointments & get a hold of them. Good luck if you have an emergency and need to get in because you never know which 2-3 days they may be open that week. My husband recently decided to move to a dentist closer to home. Dr Eckland tried to charge us for a copy of my husband's panoramic xrays. We needed that xray in order for the new dentist to see my husband & insurance only covers those xrays once every few years. We asked for a price to make a copy of the xray (more than once) and they never got back to us. Totally unprofessional in my opinion. I felt like they were pissed he left so they were just being difficult. So we were on our own for getting the new panoramic xray. I plan on leaving shortly and I am sure they will try to hassle me with charges as well. I have never been charged by a Dr to move my information to a new Dr. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Great first visit this this new dentist. The staff was friendly and very thorough. Dr Eckland made me feel very comfortable right away and overall it was a pleasant experience. Will keep him as my dentist for many years hopefully.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011