Ratings for Dr. Mark Lacy

Dr Lacy is rude unprofessional and should not have a license to practice. If thinking of having him as your Dr trust me run. He performed a hysterectomy on me and I almost died!!!!! Please believe me when I say don't use him!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

He's been a great OBGYN. Very laid back and takes his time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Moved to South Carolina back in November 2016 and I was 30 weeks pregnant. I quickly got Medicaid and Dr. Lacy was about my only option of an OBGYN since I was so late in my pregnancy. I WOULD HAVE RATHER GONE WITHOUT ONE FOR THE LAST 10 WEEKS. He was absolutely rude to me, he rushed me & did not take my questions seriously. And now, he refuses to take my Post Partum depression seriously and won't even let me come in to talk to him. Even went to a therapist who literally called his office to let him know that he needs to take it seriously before it worsens and he won't even call back. Stay clear of him. He's a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Terrible experience! After walking the entire health campus trying to find office I entered and was not greeted. I stood there while the lady working the window joked with coworkers and then stood up and walked away still no greeting. I went to another window and no greeting again. I asked the lady if she could help me she seemed friendly. I sat down and waited she called me back up and asked me about my last name and wanted to know why it was different in her system I explained that I was remarried and she seemed completely confused and continued to call me by my previous married name (insulting ). Gave me a stack of papers to complete and after I turned them in she informed me that she would have to see if the doctor could still see me because by this time my original appointment time is passed by 25-30 minutes. Guess what Dr lacy said he had another procedure. Keep in mind I'm trying to see the doctor because I have started bleeding 12 years after my hysterectomy and I'm concerned about showing signs of cervical cancer. Now I'm at a loss of what to do. Completely scared for my health, disappointed in dr lacy and absolutely furious with his staff. I would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Lacy is knowledgeable about delivering babies etc., but he is rude and gruff. He seems to be in a "bad mood" all the time. He has very poor bed side manner. I switched to doctor Shelley with my second child. I LOVE her!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Saw Dr. Lacey for pelvic pain. Was very pleased with his professionalism, willingness to allow time for healing instead of ordering a battery of tests that were not necessary. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Lacy is very knowledgeble and understanding. I especially loved how calm he was in the delivery room. He set the tone for the entire room and my delivery could not have gone more smoothly. I love how he is extremely professional and understated. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

This doctor didnt listen to a word i said. He used forceps on my baby just to make his golf game when i specifically told him not to. He always acted like he was irritated when i would ask questions(this was my first baby). He scheduled me to be induced without even talking to me to see if that was what i wanted and before my due date even arrived. He was crabby all the time and extremely short with me. He made me feel stupid the time i had a false alarm. I wish my baby wouldve waited about an hour longer to come out so a different doctor couldve delivered her. he did nothing to make me feel comfortable with him and when i would see him around town he didnt speak to me. Theres other, much better, nicer doctors at this practice so if they give you dr lacy, you should request someone else. I had a feeling at my first appointment that i wouldnt like him but i didnt wanna be rude so i kept him. and i really regret it. this guys personality is not suited to be an obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. Mark Lacy's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC