Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Saffer

I HAD DA VINCI SURGERY AND DR SAFFER IS WONDERFUL. I HAD A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND HARDLY ANY PAIN. I THINK DR SAFFER IS ONE OF THE BEST DR'S IN THE WORLD.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

My experience with Dr. Saffer and his staff were beyond anything I have ever experienced in my life!! I actually came from Utah to have my hysterectomy done by him. His surgical skills are phenomenal and my recovery time was less than a week. Before surgery he listened to my concerns and helped me weigh all of my options. When I finally chose the surgical option, he made sure it was done in the least evasive way. He treated me like I was family, and I think he really cares about each of his patients. He even called me after I got back to Utah to make sure I was doing well. The entire experience was amazing and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Saffer is the best OB I've ever had. He's so kind, patient, and had a bedside manner that is both professional yet caring. He's the reason why I stay with Sharp Community.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Very compassionate, caring. Takes time with his patients, explains everything. His staff is great. Along with Dr. Marcrander, Dr. Saffer delivered my twins, and they are both excellent OB/GYNs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

I had a high risk pregnancy so that meant lots of appointments. Knowing that I can say I absolutely love these doctors and staff. I never had any issues with anything. The office is easy to get to, has close parking, a friendly staff and the most important to me the knowledgable sincere doctors. I would strongly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

He delivered both my girls. I had Preeclampsia with both. I was on bed rest for weeks before being induced both times. I LOVE him!! He is so passionate about what he does. He has amazing bedside manner. Really kind, compassionate and professional. He doesn't take chances. Really looks out for you and spends the time to access your needs. Highly recommended. I can;t say enough.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Saffer and his entire staff treated me with respect and great care. I was a high risk OB patient and he treated me with extra care. I was supposed to deliver at Sharp mary Birch with him but my son had other plans and I ended up delivering at another hospital. Dr. Saffer called every day to check on how I was doing. I'd recommend Dr. Saffer or any of his colleauges.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I can promise anyone that my son would not have been so healthy, nor I, had it not been for this great man! He was the kindest, most gentle doctor I have ever been too. He treated me with the greatest respect and made me feel important. He was also very watchful in my delicate condition. He never questioned putting me in the hospital for observation. I wasn't the easiest of patients by any means and he was an absolute angel! Our son was an IVF baby so he was terribly precious to us. Dr. Saffer made sure he came to us safe and sound! I will forever be so indebted to him for all that he did for my family and I! The best part is, all the nurses at the hospitals love him too. Every time I told them he was my Dr. I got ooooh's and ahhhh's and told I was in the best hands. Everyone raves about him! He is the best afterall!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Craig S. Saffer's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1989)

AARP