Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Friedman

This man is a butcher not a dentist. Went to him for several things over a few months. He is very rough very painful and seems to enjoy inflicting pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Friedman is a good dentist, but unfortunately not professional enough. I feel sorry for him and hope he will be ok. he needs to stop pushing and hurrying on getting all teeth done at once.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

5 months ago I went to him to have dentures, told me no problem. Gave me a whiplash pulling on the impression Had to have a MRI taken and shots in the neck for pain.. The teeth don't fit, tells me to go to oral surgeon, surgeon told me it might not work out and told me to go to Stony Brook to a specialist. I'm out $2000, Can't get my money back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Wonderful dentist and the nicest staff. He def knows whqt hes doing!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Terrible dentist. Check out all his malpractice lawsuits on webcrims ny supreme civil. Won't return calls for a refund on work he didn't complete. Am going to have to spend a fortune to have it fixed. If you have a problem with dentist call for a dental peer review in ny state. I am going to have too.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

He filled a tooth with a tremendous filling, causing sensitivity for months which eventually led to a necessary root canal. Leaked water all over the back of my shirt during a procedure, bragged about his Jag and was rude and abrupt with me when I questioned him about his charges- which he tried to collect before submitting to insurance. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr.Michael Friedman is a such a kind man.I was in so much pain . He took the pain away and made me smile .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

What was suppose to be a routine filling turned out to be a nightmare

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

This guy is meticulous and does excellent work. He saved me from having to get expensive and invasive oral surgery. He also has a great sense of humor. I regularly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011