Ratings for Dr. Christine Stewart

One of the warmest and most thorough doctors. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The above comments say it all. Not looking forward to the day she retires.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Absolutely excellent! She has been my doctor for twenty-five years and I will continue with her until she retires!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Stewart has been my Dr. since 1985...I love her! B/c I'm healthy & w/o insurance, I only see her after I've incurred an injury, usually every other year, but already I'm dreading the day she decides to retire...I can't imagine finding someone as awesome as she. She's so down to earth....very easy to talk to & as others have stated, she really does listen to what I'm telling her. On a scale of 1-5, I give her a 10!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Stewart and her staff are fantastic. I've been a patient for 20 yrs. and have the highest respect for her and her care. She's not afraid to explore & recommend non-drug solutions (chiropractic, bio-feedback, etc.). She's a very good listener, takes time to hear and respond to questions and concerns...she makes me feel like I'm the only patient she has that day. Laurie, her nurse, is also wonderful. Both Dr. Stewart and Laurie always make me feel as though I'm an old friend who's come to visit. Very, very personable. I really cannot rave enough about her and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

this doctor sets aside 45 minutes per patient on an office visit ... a general practioner with an emphasis on quality ... good listener ... very thoughtful and highly skilled.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Christine Stewart is one of the most genuine people ever. I feel 100% comfortable with her, would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Always willing to double check, look up things, answer questions which is a good thing - appointments can be made same day if nessecary. never had problem getting in.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2005

Dr. Christine Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1981)