Ratings for Dr. Marielaina Perrone

Dr Perrone is the Best!!! Great staff and she always takes her time going over everything and answering all questions easily. High quality dental care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

So happy with Dr Perrone and her staff. Excellent dental care at every visit.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Awesome Dentist and staff!! Been a patient for over 10 years and could not be happier with all of the care I have received over the years. I actually look forward to visiting with Dr P and her staff when my appts come up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I've never felt more comfortable at a dental office. Dr Perrone and her staff are the best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Amazing dentist and staff. They have always exceeded all expectations. Gentle dentistry at its best!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Best experience I have ever had at the dentist. Dr Perrone goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and is always willing to answer all questions. She is kind, gentle and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great dental care in a friendly, relaxed office. The staff is awesome especially Kimberly in front. I had some insurance issues and Kimberly was able to resolve them for me. Overall I am very happy with the care I recieved from Dr Perrone and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Awesome dentist! Been going here for about 10 years......I am 21 and feel like I grew up here. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Great dentist and warm, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Perrone is one of the most gentle dentists i have ever seen. Although I am personally not a fan of dentists, she and her entire staff make sure you are comfortable. They all take an extra step to assure you do not have any discomfort what so ever. It is a pleasure to go into an office where everyone are kind to their patient and to each other. I actually look forward to my next visit. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Perrone is great! She is very knowledgeable and excellent at her job. She gives you personal attention and is respectful of your time. I highly recommend Dr Perrone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015