Ratings for Dr. Robert Tornatore

My Family and I travel from Long Island to visit Dr. Tornatore. He has the most state of the art Dentistry and he is very knowledgeable. We are always met with kindness. Dr. Tornatore has always been more than happy to accommodate our schedule when it comes time to complete any procedures needed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I read the bad review and it sounds like the crazy patient who came in his office with dogs in a carriage !!! She was crazy!! And mean looking and ugly!!! I have been a patient for twenty years she is crazy and ugly in personality !!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Wonderful state of that art Dentistry, he is compassionate and so gentle!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Tornatore for 20 years. His ability to identify and correct dental problems is easily measured by our years of loyalty and ongoing desire to refer our friends to him. Dr. Tornatore is an excellent dentist who is an empathetic problem solver. He has made many crowns for me and worked tirelessly to get the bite "just right." In addition he has always been available for unexpected emergencies. Dr. Tornatore's knowledge, willingness to listen, gentle approach, state of the art equipment, excellent staff, and calendar integrity make a trip to the dentist acceptable! i feel fortunate having him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

My whole family has been goin to Dr. Tornatore for years. Mine and my family's dental health has never been better. The care and support he and his staff provide is top notch. Dr. Tornatore takes extreme pride in his work and is meticulous to ensure everything is perfect and you are completely satisfied. I have been to other dentists before finding Dr. Tornatore and none have been so effficient and sacring as he is.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Tornatore for years. He has always been an outstanding dentist - very patient, no pain, top-of-the-line equipment and the latest technology. Our dental health is by far superior to most of our friends our age and we owe this all to Dr. Tornatore. He is always very eager to explain procedures and costs and will never do any work without a patient's approval. I'm so surprised by the previous review, which is what compelled me to post a review hereā€¦it seems the person below went to a completely different place than where we've been going for the past 10+ years.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I went to this dentist and he capped all my teeth and charged me a fortune and after the work was done I was left in horrific pain for three months and am still suffering. He did so much damage to my mouth making my jaw off balance creating TMJ pain and nerve damage in my teeth and he left my bite off Balance. I have so far paid $13,000 to fix the problems with other doctors and haven't finished yet I am still in pain Dr Tornatore will not admit to any wrong doing in fact he even sent me a. Letter telling me that he will not treat me anymore. I am appalled at his work and would tell any one who wants to work with him that you are taking a huge risk

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014