Ratings for Dr. Dawn F. Moten

Dr. Moten is the best doctor I have seen in years. She spends so much time, makes sure her patients are taken care of. I wish she was taking new patients, I can only see her in the urgent care. I would recommend her to everyone looking for a truly caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Very rude! Speaks down to her patients and is very condescending.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. moten was rude and misdiagnosed a serious medical problem, all the while telling me it was I my head and what was I trying to pull. She belongs in RI.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Moten was pleasant and attentive enough however the follow up was atrocious with the office. I had wrong dates for appointments, was charged more than once for the copay when I was not able to produce the receipt, the billing dep. had the wrong codes and the insurance company refused to pay, my blood work was lost at the lab. It was a total and complete disaster. No doctor can do good work if the systems around her are not supportive. Tristan Medical MUST look at their performance and make efforts to improve. Tristan Medical now tells me that they don't know where Dr. Moten is - she left.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been trying to write a POSITIVE review of Dr Moten but RateMD only allows NEGATIVE reviews to be written anonymously. If you want to write a positive review the system requires you to give all your personal information including date of birth, name, email. but if you want to write a negative review, you can just start typing. So I gave all my information so that I can write this POSITIVE review. My sister and I are both patients of Dr moten. We love her. I went to her when my sugars were very high and I did not want to start insulin shots, even though my other doctor told me that was my only choice. She worked with me and the diabetic nurse and now my diabetes numbers are excellent and NO shots. She is very direct and will tell you things that you don't want to hear, but I like that because you can ask and she will take as long as needed to explain. I even have her cell phone number. I AM GLAD SHE HAS A LICENSE AND IS MY DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I went to urgent care and saw Dr dawn Moten. The nurse and receptionist were very nice. Dr Moreno on the other hand couldn't be bothered with me. She made me feel like I was an inconvenience to her day. I recently got a new job and currently don't have insurance till next month. I heard out of her mouth 3-4 times "This is why ppl need insurance you take up more time." She was yelling for staff answering phone calls with me sitting there wondering what the hell is going on and if she realizes how rude she is. I got out of there and asked the receptionist if she is uptight and always like that. They said yes and apologized for her. I felt bad for the girls who work with her. I left with tears because she made me feel horrible. HORRIBLE DOCTOR SHOULD NOT HAVE A LICENCE TO PRACTICE!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I was never notified she was leaving - I just tried to call and follow up on a referal I had from her, good thing I called because it would not of been covered because the referal was from her. Tristin (the Office) good luck to them - they are the worst - the person who answers the phone could of been the cleaning person - she had no knowledge at all. When I told her no one notified me - her reply was "Dr Moten said she was going to write all of her patients telling them she was leaving" - I said well she did not - should that no be the office responsibility - she then told me my doctor was now a new Doctor in their office. then she faxed me over my referal - I called back and she said that was not a real medical referal just a note - I needed a real referal - I asked why did she bother faxing this to me. I asked for her office manager - she told me she was in a meeting - A JOKE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have just found dr Moten. she is now working in RI in Easp Providence Urgent Care. She must have favorites and I must be one of them because she is always nice to me and a good doctor. I am glad I have found her and will be her patient again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Doctor Moten is the best doctor I have had in many many years. she is the most complete and thorough. She goes out of her way to contact me and discuss/returns phone calls. My friend Joyce originally told me about her. I called to see if I could get an appointment but she was not taking new patients with my insurance. Joyce asked her to see me and she did and I have been very pleased. I am still going to see her now that she is in Rhode Island. Some may not like her and there is probably 2 sides, but I do and I think most of her patients feel the same.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am very happy she is leaving! Absolutely disgusted by her service. Lets start with I was having bad earaches she told me I'm just looking for pains meds... I ended up having an aneurism & had to get surgery in Boston back in May. Or that she leaves other patients files up while your in the room with her. She ask to why you are here you get 5 works out "hold on hold on" she once compared my back pain with hers she told me I had arthritis I told her I know I do but I also have a history of a broken back when I fell i was in a wheelchair because i couldnt move after 4 visits I finally flipped out until I got a referral found out I had another fractured vertebrae & spindeliosis. The point I'm trying to make is she always treats you like crap. I'm sorry if you are having a bad day but I am former military I've always treated you with the upmost respect I expect it in return not to be spoken to like a child! Please fight in Afghanistan then you can give me attitude & treat me that way!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013