Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

Incredibly happy with my choice to see Dr. Miller. Loved his suggestions and was very happy that he was ok easing me into everything I wanted to do. I am nervous by nature and he sensed that and treated me with the kid gloves I feel I needed. Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Hello all! I suffer from keloid skin and over the years I have developed large and painful keloids . After doing extensive research and weighing my options, I decided to go with Gotham Plastic Surgery clinic in New York. Dr. Miller took care of me and explained what had to be done. I had horrible pain that would radiate from where my kheoilds were growing, but he numbed me up and injected me with kenalog. I was bruised for a while, but well worth it. Dr. Miller is great! He didn't disappoint.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Worth the drive to the city, His office accomidates and goes beyond.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I met with Maryam for tattoo removal. She is extraordinarily professional and it was in as painful as I thought it would be. She thoroughly explain the process and after the first session I was able to see that my tattoo had lightened. The office was extraordinarily professional and everyone there was a very helpful and answered all of my questions. I will be going back to this office for other procedures in the future. I recommend Maryam for any tattoo removal procedures.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Miller is not just and amazing doctor he is an amazing person. He is professional courtious and a very ontop of his game

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Miller injected my lips last month and I keep getting compliments on their shape. I really liked my lips before but now I am obsessed. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Ear surgery. Dr. Miller is highly knowledgeable in his field and came highly recommended. He explained the procedure in detail, answered all my questions, and put all of my concerns to rest. He was available any time I had a question. His manager, nurses, and other staff were friendly, helpful, responsive, caring, and attentive before, during, and long after the procedure. Dr. Miller also works with a great Anesthesiologist, who is also a caring, thorough, and a knowledgeable physician, who did a great job. I am very picky and thorough as a person, and particularly as a physician, and I highly recommend Dr. Miller as one would be in great hands

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Great doctor!! I was originally referred to him by a friend who had her nose done. I had Otoplasty (ears pinned) and I am so happy with the results. I also see him for Botox and will continue to turn to him for any cosmetic needs!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Miller is a phenomenal surgeon. He performed my Otoplasty ( surgery to pin back ears ). He is knowledgeable, caring, attentive, and a skilled professional in his field. He works with a great Anesthesiologist, Dr. Garland, as well as caring staff. I am very happy with the experience and my results! I now only wear my hair up :) and I enjoy every look!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Voluma is fabulous and I highly recommend it. This product added volume to my temples and is long lasting. I am extremely satisfied with the results. I love everything Dr. Philip J. Miller recommends. I enjoy visiting his office. The staff is always professional, kind and welcoming. Dr. Philip J. Miller is very knowledgeable and an expert. I have full confidence in him. I couldn't be happier with the final results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)

GHI