Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

Dr. Miller is an exceptional human being and I will never be able to thsnk him enough.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Miller was the fifth plastic surgeon I consulted regarding my revision rhinoplasty. Having had a disastrous outcome with the initial rhinoplasty, I wasn't taking any chances. Five minutes into my consultation I knew my search was over. He listened intently to what I disliked about my nose (e.g. the severe asymmetry, retracted nostril, crooked bridge) and offered his recommendations and a treatment plan. I booked the surgery that day, and it was the best decision I ever made. Throughout the process the team at Gotham Plastic Surgery was caring, friendly, professional, and accessible. Dr Garland, the anesthesiologist, called me a week before my surgery because he had been told I had worries about the general anesthesia, and he wanted to address those concerns. Anytime I had a question, I received an immediate response or the promise of a call from the doctor. Dr. Miller always followed-up in a timely manner. Just for the sake of comparison, one of the plastic surgeons I consulted before Dr. Miller is a highly regarded revision rhinoplasty specialist on Park Avenue. This doctor said I would be under general anesthesia for four hours. Dr. Miller did it in 2 1/2 and gave me the nose I wanted for $1,200 less than the quote from the Park Avenue doctor. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Miller (a personable perfectionist) and his dedicated team (e.g. Dr. Garland, Joseph, Kate, Kelly ... everyone) for making my dream come true.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Miller is an amazing doctor! I got my lips done with him and he was super helpful and did an amazing job with making them look super natural. He gave me a lot of advice on what to do on avoiding a very dramatic and obvious lip job... he told me his perspective on how much filler I should do according to my face features. Dr Miller and his staff are super friendly and did an amazing job to make me feel comfortable, I felt no pain and didn't even feel the needle go in! My recovery was super smooth and he even prescribed me steroids to reduce swelling ( which I didn't need). My lips look amazing and super natural, I get many compliments on how great they look. I would highly highly highly recommend having Dr Miller do any procedure!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Miller and everyone in his office are wonderful! Dr. Miller takes the time to answer any questions and concerns you might have, and every is very helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Great experience! Best results ever and the process was very easy and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I've been going to Dr.Miller for three years for Botox and fillers and my results are always natural and amazing. He is a great doctor and his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Miller gave me the best experience I could have possibly asked for as an intern! The office was SO welcoming and they really taught me so much about medicine and about working in the medical field! Being there throughout the summer, I became so close with everybody that worked there.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I have been Dr. Miller's patient for roughly ten years. From Botox to a face-lift he has given me the gift of time back slowly and naturally. His ability to assess one's personal needs and to perform natural looking change is impeccable. He continues to recommend realistic and age appropriate procedures without making it obvious to anyone. I just look like me, never looking fake or altered. In addition, his staff will go above and beyond the norm. They are professional, knowledgeable, and team focused. I will continue to age gracefully and consider Dr. Miller and all the members of his office my lifeline to the fountain of youth. They have given me the ability to accept the aging process positively.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Miller and his staff are wonderful. He is by far the best injector. I am always happy with my natural results. I'll never forget the first time I finally gave in and tried Botox. They all made me feel so comfortable and confident! I love this product and I love this doctor! I've been getting Botox for 3 years now and I simply love it! You will feel like you, just a little younger and with a fresher look.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Rabach at Dr. Miller's office is amazing. Every part of my first visit was exceptional. Dr. Rabach 's extensive knowledge, gentle and skilled hand and experienced eye allowed for a perfect procedure and experience. I would never consider going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)