Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

Dr. Rabach at Dr. Miller's office is amazing. Every part of my first visit was exceptional. Dr. Rabach 's extensive knowledge, gentle and skilled hand and experienced eye allowed for a perfect procedure and experience. I would never consider going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Miller is by far the best injector I have ever met. He is super gentle and my results are always natural and discreet. I think he has actually managed to turn back the clock on my face. The staff is great and always spend so much time with me. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Miller for a few years now for Botox and fillers and I'm always so happy with my results! I am happy to say I am pregnant, but 6 months of not having my Botox has made me realize just how much I appreciated it! Hahaha! The doctor and staff are wonderful and you won't be disappointed in the results!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Rabach at Dr. Miller's office is an amazing injector. She is a perfectionist and the most gentle injector I have ever experienced. I would give her 6 stars if I could. I would recommend her to anyone for her skill and especially for anyone who is a bit edgy when it comes to needles.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I have been going to the office for years. Professional and quick to help. Never feel left behind. Attentive and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Fantastic doctor, caring staff, great results. Love his work and gentle hand.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Incredibly happy with my choice to see Dr. Miller. Loved his suggestions and was very happy that he was ok easing me into everything I wanted to do. I am nervous by nature and he sensed that and treated me with the kid gloves I feel I needed. Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Hello all! I suffer from keloid skin and over the years I have developed large and painful keloids . After doing extensive research and weighing my options, I decided to go with Gotham Plastic Surgery clinic in New York. Dr. Miller took care of me and explained what had to be done. I had horrible pain that would radiate from where my kheoilds were growing, but he numbed me up and injected me with kenalog. I was bruised for a while, but well worth it. Dr. Miller is great! He didn't disappoint.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Worth the drive to the city, His office accomidates and goes beyond.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I met with Maryam for tattoo removal. She is extraordinarily professional and it was in as painful as I thought it would be. She thoroughly explain the process and after the first session I was able to see that my tattoo had lightened. The office was extraordinarily professional and everyone there was a very helpful and answered all of my questions. I will be going back to this office for other procedures in the future. I recommend Maryam for any tattoo removal procedures.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med