Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

I have been going to Dr. Miller for several years now and always have an amazing experience. Kelly and Dr. Miller are so trustworthy and always make me feel comfortable. If you want natural looking results, then look no further.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Can’t say enough great things about Dr Miller and staff. I had a rhinoplasty with them one year ago and it has been a 1st class experience. From the consultation process to surgery, and the post-procedure attention and follow up, choosing Dr Miller’s practice was the best decision I’ve ever made.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have had severalprocedures done by Dr. Miller, I cannot say enough positive things about my experience from beginning to end. His work is the best in New York and his staff is both kind and very efficient. I would have no hesitation in reccomending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Miller and the team at Gotham Plastic Surgery have been nothing short of amazing over that last two year that I have been a patient of theirs. With my hectic schedule and high quality standards, they always take extra time and attention to fit me in, discuss any concerns and objectives, and recommend the best procedures to meet my goals. From injectables to more invasive procedures, I continue to be impressed and thankful of their professionalism and commitment to me as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Always an great experience visiting Dr Miller. His staffs attentiveness and professionalism is bar none.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been a patron of Gotham Plastic Surgery for over a year now and I cannot express how happy I am with with their services and staff. Kaylyn, the Cosmetic PA, is the best! I started seeing Kaylyn for Fractora procedures and just recently stared seeing her for my Injectables as well. She is a true artist! I cannot be more happy!!! I absolutely love her work!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Miller and the entire Gotham staff are incredible! Dr. Miller's work is amazing, and his team makes the entire process so easy, fun, and comfortable. I highly recommend Gotham Plastic Surgery!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Originally I came in for a rhinoplasty. Which he did a BEAUTIFUL job and looks incredibly natural. I continue to come back because he is the only one I trust with filler and Botox to give me a natural look. It's been over 8 years and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Miller knew exactly what he could do for me and he knew his limitations (which is few). Point is, he was honest and aware of his abilities. I would have never gone to another doctor, he’s a true artist.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I been coming to Dr Miller for many years and I will be coming to him for many more. My most recent visit was for my Botox . I explained to Kelly (I love love her) my concern on the surprises eye brow look and she made sure dr Miller is aware and the result was wonderful! A week after I had my microneedling and a session of cool sculpture done! Kaylyn was super sweet and did a great job! I can't wait to see the result! I really loves overall experience when I am there and most importantly the results of the services!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)