Dr. Philip J. Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

Great office. Highly recommend if your looking to have a natural result. He doesn’t talk you into buying the moon.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Master of his art. Dr. M and his staff made me feel like family. His follow up care was more than expected for a plastic survery office and was called back quickly with any questions I had about my procedure with him. Beautiful location in the city with lots of hotels to stay at if you want to hide after like I did. Could not be happier with my choice of using him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

If you are looking for excellence then look no more. I trust this Dr. undoubtably with my face.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

coolsculpting turned out better than I thought. I wasn’t sure if it was worth it but it was. Kaylyn did my treatmen and it was great.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Miller is the consummate professional and I would trust him with any of my facial needs.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Fantastic office start to end. Do not think 2ce. I did just because I am hesitant over anything surgical but its a good thing because I did my research and found the best surgeon for what I wanted. My gut about him was great the moment meeting him. Definitely go for consult though, I do feel it is so important to feel confident yourself and doing what you feel is right based on your own experience but... I do not regret my choice at all!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

So many surgeons in new york, so hard to pick. Pick Dr. Miller! I did for my nose and I will never ever regret it. He is sweet, compassionate and so artistic. He will make you look like you, just a better you. He will be sure you are not just happy, but SO happy even

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Been to this office with my friend who gets injected by him and I ended up getting injected a week later haha. I wondered how she was looking so young all these years. I am older and felt I missed the boat to start Botox but they let me know it really depends on when each patient is ready to start. I am happy I finally dif it. I feel so refreshed and so relaxed looking. I will absolutely be doing it again as soon as it wears off. Great Doctor :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

He did a ton of surgery on my mother which is terrifying as a daughter hearing your own mom is getting surgery, nevermind plastic surgery but wow does she look so beautiful. She had a brow lift, fat injection, nose and eyes done. He took such great gentle care of her before and after her surgery with him. The follow up was very impressive and his response back to our many calls was so much appreciated. If you are looking for meticulous care and results see Dr. Miller. He truly is the best.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

An artist with a natural eye for beauty! You will never look fake...so if this is what you are aiming for, trust Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Philip Miller specializes exclusively in facial plastic surgery in New York and other cosmetic surgery, and has over 20 years’ experience. He is recognized as an expert in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation procedures and is frequently invited to share his specific techniques with his peers at national facial plastic surgery meetings. Most recently, Dr. Miller spoke at the 10th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery and lectured on innovative rhinoplasty techniques. He has been voted among the Best Doctors in America consistently since 2007 and Top Doctor of New York. Dr. Miller has served as a member of the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and a guest examiner for the American Board of Otolaryngology. He has published original articles in peer reviewed facial plastic surgery journals and has authored numerous manuscript chapters. He was recently invited to serve as a guest editor of the monographs Facial Plastic Surgery and Clinics of Facial Plastic Surgery and written chapters for rhinoplasty and neck rejuvenation textbooks. He has presented papers at regional and national meetings and served as a visiting Professor both in the United States and England. Dr. Miller has appeared on NBC’s The Today Show, the Discovery Channel and has been featured in Elle, Marie Claire, W, Hamptons and Gotham magazines and in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.

• English

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)