Dr. Philip J. Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

The staff was incredibly helpful from the front desk to the nurse and physician assistant. The office is well run with utmost attention and care for their patients. A follow up appointment was conducted to ensure I was thoroughly happy with my service. Highly recommend Gotham.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I had Botox and filler a few weeks ago with Dr.Miller, I am beyond happy with my results. Everyone should see Dr.Miller.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

This office is awesome for chemical peels. Kaylyn was funny and talked through what to expect which was cool especially since sometimes they tingle a little and if it is something you are not used to doing it feels weird at first so the talk theough helped me. Im waiting for summer to be over to do another 1.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Went for a steriod treatment last second. They were able to see me on short notice and save my face for an important meeting the next day

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Great office. Highly recommend if your looking to have a natural result. He doesn’t talk you into buying the moon.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Master of his art. Dr. M and his staff made me feel like family. His follow up care was more than expected for a plastic survery office and was called back quickly with any questions I had about my procedure with him. Beautiful location in the city with lots of hotels to stay at if you want to hide after like I did. Could not be happier with my choice of using him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

If you are looking for excellence then look no more. I trust this Dr. undoubtably with my face.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

coolsculpting turned out better than I thought. I wasn’t sure if it was worth it but it was. Kaylyn did my treatmen and it was great.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Miller is the consummate professional and I would trust him with any of my facial needs.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Fantastic office start to end. Do not think 2ce. I did just because I am hesitant over anything surgical but its a good thing because I did my research and found the best surgeon for what I wanted. My gut about him was great the moment meeting him. Definitely go for consult though, I do feel it is so important to feel confident yourself and doing what you feel is right based on your own experience but... I do not regret my choice at all!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Philip Miller specializes exclusively in facial plastic surgery in New York and other cosmetic surgery, and has over 20 years’ experience. He is recognized as an expert in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation procedures and is frequently invited to share his specific techniques with his peers at national facial plastic surgery meetings. Most recently, Dr. Miller spoke at the 10th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery and lectured on innovative rhinoplasty techniques. He has been voted among the Best Doctors in America consistently since 2007 and Top Doctor of New York. Dr. Miller has served as a member of the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and a guest examiner for the American Board of Otolaryngology. He has published original articles in peer reviewed facial plastic surgery journals and has authored numerous manuscript chapters. He was recently invited to serve as a guest editor of the monographs Facial Plastic Surgery and Clinics of Facial Plastic Surgery and written chapters for rhinoplasty and neck rejuvenation textbooks. He has presented papers at regional and national meetings and served as a visiting Professor both in the United States and England. Dr. Miller has appeared on NBC’s The Today Show, the Discovery Channel and has been featured in Elle, Marie Claire, W, Hamptons and Gotham magazines and in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.

• English

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)