Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

The best experience , the staff is very cordial and have a vast knowledge, I always get my Botox done at Dr: Miller's office... I will recommend it to all my friends :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Nothing less than 5 stars for Dr. Miller and his amazing staff. Their knowledge and professionalism is top notch. Always feel amazing after a visit!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Miller is absolutely hands down the best surgeon. He is extremely detail oriented and truly care for his patients. He was able to sculpt my cheekbones with filler, and they looked so natural. The staff in the office is warm and caring.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Honestly I won't go anywhere else... Dr Miller is an artist and his staff is outstanding. I look forward to my visits and walk out feeling great. Medical assistant Kelly is a total gem. Love her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Kaylyn. She is very knowledgeable, experienced and has a great touch and personality. Her office is pristine. Ending with a hot towel was a added bonus. My skin looks great. I highly recommend her and I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Miller for botox and Kaylyn for a fire and ice facial. Both were fantastic! My skin looks amazing -- no more visible lines on my forehead or around my eyes. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I went to get advice on aging skin on my face. I had no idea what was available. I did a vampire facial PRP with microPen by Kaylyn at Gotham Plastic Surgery. It changed my skin quickly and i am thrilled. Thank you Dr. Miller and his wonderful PA Kaylyn. my skin is ridiculously soft and glowing.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr.Miller is absolutely amazing! He is super knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable! The results of getting rid of those deep lines with Dr. Miller`s Botox treatments are just a sparkle of my youth coming back to play for a while!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I went to Dr. Miller for Botox after my previous Physician relocated, and was blown away at his technique. Dr. Miller is an expert injector and his extensive knowledge about the muscles of the face has made my Botox look natural and most of all long-lasting. I will never let anyone besides Dr. Miller inject me again!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Miller since 2009 and honestly love his work! He is so friendly, personable, and so incredibly skilled. His staff is awesome. Everyone just makes you feel so wanted to be there and is so supportive and comforting. I would never go anywhere else. Every procedure is done so well and looks so amazingly natural. Don't know what I'd do without them! They always advise me the right way and make sure I look good and not overdone. They don't care about money. They'll stop you from doing a procedure and let you know that you look good as you are and that you don't need more product than you think if everything looks great. Other doctors would sell you more product to make money and make you look ridiculous! Come to Dr. Miller! You'll be amazed at the results. My face has transformed so much in such a natural and positive way that people can't quite figure out why I loook better they just think I'm blossoming with age, and he's improved my breathing!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)