Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

My experience was really great. At first I was rather nervous. I did not know what to expect and was concerned that my face would look really different. I had to 2 procedures done. Jaw and chin augmentation. Dr. Miller asked me what I wanted to get out of this and basically I told him that I wanted a more masculine, "square " jawline. I left it in his hands to decide what would look good and I am VERY satisfied with the results. I am about 2 months post surgery and most of the swelling has subsided. Great doctor overall

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great team who always makes me feel so good about myself.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Miller and his staff are great. They are always warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Miller and his staff are one of a kind. I can't express how grateful i am for everything they have done for me over the years. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and genuine care for you as a patient is second to none.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Always enjoy coming to the this office. Kaylyn is especially helpful in achieving goals and is also very knowledgable every step of the way. I always appreciate her giving me a personal phone call to see how I'm doing post procedure. Always recommend this office to my friends !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Amazing Dr I absolutely love his work I recommend Dr Miller to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

The best experience , the staff is very cordial and have a vast knowledge, I always get my Botox done at Dr: Miller's office... I will recommend it to all my friends :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Nothing less than 5 stars for Dr. Miller and his amazing staff. Their knowledge and professionalism is top notch. Always feel amazing after a visit!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Miller is absolutely hands down the best surgeon. He is extremely detail oriented and truly care for his patients. He was able to sculpt my cheekbones with filler, and they looked so natural. The staff in the office is warm and caring.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Honestly I won't go anywhere else... Dr Miller is an artist and his staff is outstanding. I look forward to my visits and walk out feeling great. Medical assistant Kelly is a total gem. Love her!!!!

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup