Ratings for Dr. Lori J. Esprit

Dr. Esprit was my son's doctor. He felt comfortable going to her and she definitely helped me. It was a tough day for him to find out that she would be leaving Altru. Things happen in life but when you find the right one that helps and then they move on it is tough. We are hoping to continue care at Altru and hope the doctor that will be seeing my son will be as effective

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Lori Esprit saved my life! She was patient, caring and thoughtful. Talking to her came natural. Plain and simple, she understands and definitely knows what she's doing. She saved my life in more ways than one. Sad to find out she's no longer at Altru. Hopefully, the Dr taking her place is as good as she.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Everyone will have their own opinion on everything and that is fine. However, in my circumstance Dr. Espirit was very helpful. We had to change my meds around a bit until we found the right one that worked and is still now working. I never felt rushed in her office, she was on time for our appointments, and she generally talked to me and I felt it was sincere. I am sorry to see that she is no longer at Altru as now I have to change doctors and I am unhappy about that.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Often late, but is very helpful. First doctor to take my symptoms seriously and provide, what I think is a correct diagnosis. I feel the best I have felt since seeing her. Can come across as awkward, but she knows her stuff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr was generally late for appointments. Always felt rushed as if doctor has more important things to do. I don't think any appointment lasted more than 5 minutes. I was being treated for depression and she never took the time to explain side effects etc. she prescribed one med that caused great agitation, anger, and confused thinking. It got so bad that I was forced to resign from a 100k/yr job that I had for over 20 years. I have not worked since and have had to retire early. And my depression did not improve and in fact got worse because of quitting my job.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Lori J. Esprit's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Grand Forks, ND