Ratings for Dr. Erica R. Sutton

NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HELEN HELEN LIES TO DR. SUTTON. MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT IS THE PATIENT EVERY TIME . I HEARD FRO THE LOBBY BEFORE HER TALKING NOT GOOD . WHEN SUTTON CLOSE BY SHE YES MAAM/YES SIR YOU WITH THE QUICKNESS ! DR SUTTON LEAVES OR NOT AROUND MOST LIKELY .HELEN WILL HAVE PAYING FOR PAPER WORK !!!! THAT NEVER GOT DONE ONE MONTH AND HALF AGO !!! NOT GOD SHE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU JUST GAVE IT TO HER NOT!!! I KNOW OTHER AHEAD OF ME . FR OM OCT BEFORE HOLLOWEEN BILL PEOPLE CALLING THREATING ME. CALL HELEN SHE SAID SHE SENT IT ALREADY !! CALLED NOV LEFT MESSAGE FINALY DECEMBER LATE SHE MAILS PAPERS BACK NOT FILLED OUT !!! THAT IS A NO ! NO! BUT YOU TOOK MY MONEY ??? NOTHING FILLED OUT I SHOULD SHOW IT TO DR SUTTON BUT SHE STILL MAY NOT BELIEVE IT WHAT DO YOU DO GET A ATTORNEY ??? MMMMMMMM

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I agree with the Helen attitude, but if you can get past Helen on her cross days Erica Sutton is a spectacular surgon that I will use again because Helen only holds ink pens, not the surgery tools. The lack of tact in the office is unfortunate but try not to let the help drive your decisions.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I was there for a general surgery consult on May 29th and waited for awhile to be seen, once I was seen by the person who took bp,wait etc she didn't have a good attitude. When Dr. Sutton finally came in the room i told her what was going on it gave me a feeling that she didn't believe me. She stated that her assistant was going to call to set up appointment for Endoscopy so time went by later that day i was told by her medical assistant "Helen" would call and set up appointment.After being on hold again she stated that she would call me back and give me appointment time, that never happened. I called back the next day and again on another long hold and once agaain then she cme to the phone asked my name and statrtesd yelling at me aysaini toyou i would oucall you back back tody i 6/6/14 and to this date i still haven't got a call back.i would dn't recommend them to anyone.HORRIBLE customer service. she will lose patietents if Helen continues to wiowork there with her bad attituude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Erica R. Sutton's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)