Ratings for Dr. Tara Jones

Dr. Jones has phenomenal knowledge and bed side manner. She is for sure one of the top doctors Bassett has.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Jones has excellent knowledge. She injected my elbow and the pain was gone permanently . Thank you Dr. Jones for all your great work. And thank you Bassett for getting wonderful doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Excellent provider. Highly recommend her. She knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr Jones is the best primary provider I have had. She is very thorough and does great follow ups. I bring my whole family (my husband and 4 children) to the Kaplan clinic where she works and she takes care of all of our medical issues. She is fantastic and also a great listener.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Tara jones is a good person.She is so kind and helpful to my family especially to my father who has high blood glucose and Dr Jones was able to control his blood sugar.Thank you so much Dr Jones.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Horrible doctor, she didn't listen to me at all. What she did listen to I don't think she understood. I went back to the clinic to ask for another doctor and heard she was removed from the clinic. Thank god.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Kamali-Nejad is very helpful. She is my primary doctor. She spends time to go over all my problems every time and got my diabetes under great control. I definitely recommend her to anyone. She is responsible, caring and friendly. She is the best doctor I have ever been to.

Submitted July 23, 2011