Ratings for Dr. James H. Morgan

Dr Morgan is as good as it gets. Fantastic physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I haven't delivered yet, but I've had a complicated pregnancy thus far and Dr. Morgan and his staff have been unyieldingly patient and helpful. I make my appointments with the understanding that he may be out delivering a baby and that someday, he'll be late to someone else's appointment because he's delivering mine.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Best OB doctor, delivered both my daughters and answered any questions I had, would and have recommended him and his practice several times and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I was very dissappointed every appointment I had I had to wait forever once i waited 2 hours. Was told to call him on a certain day to be induced but no one seemed to beable to get him. Another doctor advised me to go to the hospital. I now have found a wonderful Ob in the same building never have to wait they are a great team of doctors they do most of the lab work in there office and even had an ultrasound on my first visit. If you need an OB/GYN try Myers Fitch Riojas Women's Clinic 12th floor of the health services pavillion at NKC hospital

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

BEST OB/GYN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. FIGURED OUT A LATEX ALLERGY AND PITUITARY TUMOR THAT HAD BEEN SYMTOMATIC FOR YEARS BUT SEVERAL OTHER DOCTORS EITHER MISSED, DISMISSED OR MISDIAGNOSED. HE WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AT HELPING ME TO UNDERSTAND MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST COMPATIONATE OB/GYN I HAVE EVER MET. I DID HAVE TO WAIT A LONG TIME FOR SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS, BUT THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED WHEN SOMEONE IS IN THE BUSINESS OF DELIVERING BABIES. I DIDN'T MIND BECAUSE HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN IT CAME TIME TO DELIVER MY BABY.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Not very communicative with patients regarding their condition or treatment. Often have to wait up to an hour past appointment time before seen, though somewhat better lately.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. James H. Morgan's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)