Ratings for Dr. Timothy Holcomb

Terrible. Absolutely Terrible. Beware of this Dr. He has screwed up my ankle for life and did unneccessary procedures.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Does anyone know where Dr. Timothy Holcomb is practicing now? I tried #515-875-9876 and was told no longer there. I do not want to use any other Dr. because of the awesome experience I had, nurses included. I need to make another appt. but not sure how/where to make one.. PLEASE HELP!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Holcomb and his staff were absolutely incredible. I had a nightmare experience before walking into his office. The staff set the appointment immediately and were the best customer service representatives I have encountered in a very long time. I will NEVER use another doctor as I was absolutely blown away with the way he dealt with my procedure. I cannot sing my praises enough about the entire experience. I highly recommend dr. Holcomb for anyone looking for a new, or a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Went to 2 other doctors first and told there was nothing wrong. I went and seen Mr. Holcomb and he found the problem and we got it fixed right away. I couldn't be not pleased with him and the staff. I would highly recommend him. Thanks for helping me out Dr. Timothy Holcomb.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Staff are very helpful and very nice he was very caring to my needs

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013