Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Keen

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

The comment prior of August 2013, are you sure you saw the same Dr. Keen I know and had been treated by? Since I have Physicans in the family they are a tad bit difficult to communicate with, I do not personally have difficulty but you obviously did. Lack of communication? Dr. Keen does not like to be questioned or second guessed however, I usually put up a good fight to get the answers I need and more importantly deserve. No M.D.likes a smart patient? Wonder why that is? Most are sure you are dumb. Dumb to medicine or dumb to how well you know your body? No, I am not talking about self-diagnosis here. Respect is earned and that goes both ways-doctor-patient, patient-doctor. Try a specialist ie, internal medicine, etc. rather than family M.D., you may get better results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Anything I told the new 1 day nurse was CONFIDENTIAL I told her but she wrote stuff in my chart. Does Dr Keen at Nova road have authentic credentials?-he seems like an imposter. He never referred to any reason I see the doctor, never asked about pain management. I told him I have never slept well (am on clonopin) and as a child sleep walked and once in awhile would open a kitchen drawer and pee in it-I thought it was amusing. He then asked me if I still do that. INSULTED ME and UNABLE TO LISTEN. I said WHEN I WAS A CHILD. Then he said he has to see me every 3 months when I've been seen every 6 months for about 30 years for my meds. Later on out of the clear blue he asks me if I hallucinate. Flabbergasted, totally insulted and now enraged. I said 'are you a hallucination?" He said no. I said 'too bad, I guess not'. I'm done with the clinic on 461 S. Nova Road. BYE BYE.My recommendation is keep at least 100 feet away from this clown.

Submitted August 22, 2013