Ratings for Dr. Aunna C. Herbst

I hope she comes back to us soon. I love her as a doctor and a friend. She listen, gives hugs, and really cares about us as people, not just another patient. Best doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Aunna Herbst is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. She will be terribly missed by all of her patients in Grove, OK. ;-(

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Herbst is the best doctor I have every been to. I have been to lots! She is so great at getting to the root of your problem. She is a great listener and will research to fine the best way to treat you! She is caring and makes you feel like your her only patient ! Hope she never leaves!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Herbst is very personable. She knows medicine. She takes time to talk to you and actually look you in the eye.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

She supports the choices I make regarding my children. I if choose a different course of treatment than she suggests, she supports that and informs me of the side effects and precautions She is AWESOME

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Aunna is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen and truly get to the root of what is happening in your body.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr.Herbst is an answer to prayer for our family. Her staff is always polite. She always makes us feel as though we are her only patients. The wait is only the logical price, willingly paid by our family, for the privilege of having a doctor who takes the time needed with her patients, and doesn't rush. She is very knowledgeable and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

The Staff does not give her messages and I have been trying to see her. I do not know what would happen if this is a life or death situation. You have to insist on seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Herbst is wonderful! I didn't feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I had a rough pregnancy physically and emotionally she was there for me the whole time. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met. I have recommended her to everyone I know. She is personable, reliable, understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011