Ratings for Dr. Stephanie M. Hoff

I have been going to doc Hoff for 6 months now, and she has helped me with my pain alot. She knows what to look for, knows how to fix it, and she cares alot about my heath. The staff are very busy, as is she, but they treat me very nicely, and the wait is never too long. Love my new doc!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Was seen by Dr Hoff on friday morning, after waiting over an hour in the EXAM room. When she finally saw me she asked me all the same questions her nurse had already asked--said her computer was down...I again explained all my syptoms,was written a prescription & basically rushed out of the exam room. It is now the following Monday. My symptoms are all worse & doesnt seem that the medication is helping me. I called the clinic this morning to schedule a follow up to let doctor know my illness has gotten worse & see what she could do to help me. When we arrived, we were told we had to pay an additional $100 copay(which I just paid on fri)to see the SAME doctor for the SAME issue because I dont have insurance until the 1st of the year. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor--EVER!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Stephanie M. Hoff's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, IA