Dr. Toritsenere B. Onosode

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Toritsenere B. Onosode

Very attentive doctor, great listener and he provided solutions to alleviate my pain.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

This is one of the Best Doctors , in the Metroplex. He is very caring and very knowledgeable in his area of practice as well as other areas. He is highly recommended.I love his bed side manner he takes time to listen and he cares.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Onosode was very knowledgeable and I was in and out very quickly, which I liked!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I appreciate the time Dr. Onosode takes to explain things to me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very knowledgeable, caring and professional. He listens to your needs, his assistants are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable, he immediatly diagnosed my clogged sweat gland.. He even remove it right there in the office. I will be scheduling a Bunion correction with him.. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I had a great first appointment with Dr. Onosode. The office staff and tech were great too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He not only mis diagnosed my foot problem, his surgery led to even more complications. After the same problem re-occurred, he again misdiagnosed the problem. He called the problem' scar tissue'. He again was wrong when I asked for a xray of the top of my foot. He said it was arthritis. Have been hurting for 11 months. My new excellent foot doctor showed me on xrays and a sonogram exactly what was wrong in 10 minutes. I visited Onosode at least 6 times and he was clueless. DO NOT use this doctor. I am filing a formal complaint with the AMA and plan on suing him

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have never had a more positive experience with any Doctor and his staff. The front desk is friendly, kind and professional, his assistant is kind, patient and caring and the Doctor is quiet, very professional and excellent at his chosen field. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable and qualified. He answered all our questions and added information pertinent to my particular needs that I did not know. He's truly state of the art of Podiatry. Staff was right on top of things too! Instead of an ankle fusion, I'll be getting a joint replacement that's quite small compared to past options. He predicts I'll be able to hike again in time! Can't wait!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Toritsenere B. Onosode's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)