Ratings for Dr. Alicia C. Eichenberg

Absolutely amazing! She is extremely knowledgable, kind, and takes the time to answer all questions as well as gets to know you. One of the best doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Amazing doctor! Great bedside manner. Really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Excellent OBGYN. She is really informative, amazing bedside manner, great office staff too.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

If you are looking for an OBGYN I highly recommend Dr Eichenburg. She was extremely informative and answered all my questions. She never made me feel like a number and she always made sure to take the time I needed to feel comfortable before my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Eichenberg is the nicest doctor I've ever had. She was very sincere and made sure all of my questions were answered. She seemed genuinely interested in my health and well being. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Eichenberg is wonderful. She is not my primary OB, however, she has filled in while my primary was on vacation. She was super friendly, helpful and went out of her way to help me with my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014