Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Sitzmann

Dr. Sitzman is every bit as excellent as all these testimonials say. He's very talented, patient, kind, and effective. It's difficult for me to see him regularly, due to my work schedule and traffic patterns northbound on highway 101, but I always work in an appointment, rather than go to anyone else. I simply trust him 100 percent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Patrick Sitzmann is absolutely the best ever! I went to him for over 10 years until I had to have back surgery for a congenital condition. I recently returned in acute neurological pain to Dr. Sitzmann after 10 years lapse because Kaiser couldn't see me for 10 days for reevaluation. I needed therapy NOW. I called Dr. Sitzmann who welcomed me back even though my spine cannot be 'adjusted' . He gently worked on me and gave me the necessary therapy I needed. I was painfree within 24 hours. I've always known him to be a doctor of integrity, knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Sitzmann is a brilliant chiropractor. Anytime I have any sort of back or neck pain he is always able to give me lasting relief.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Patrick Sitzman is a marvel..and one of the best chiropractors I have seen in my 50 years of going to them...Many are ok,some good but very few are at his level...Others kept me adjusted , tho did not improve my condition. But he has unwound years of problems with my set set muscles and postures. I am in my late 60's and my spine is getting healthier with his corrections. He's the best, and will not keep you coming back unless you truly need it.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is the best ever. My back is a mess but Patrick makes it always better for me. He is a healer, definitely. What a gentle gentleman. And thanks to Maureen too.They always give me a short notice appointment when needed. Prime service. And he is not even wearing a white coat! Thank you, Maureen and Patrick

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Pat is amazing. I drive all the way to Mill Valley from Mountain View to see him because after trying a few others, none are nearly as good. I had three serious vertebral subluxations which were diagnosed about 9 years ago. Thanks to Pat, the injuries in back and neck have healed incredibly. Before I started treatment I had horrible insomnia, averaging 3 hours of sleep a night, tight muscles, TMJ and other physical problems. Now I sleep well, feel wonderful, and even am a part time fitness instructor. I never would have made it through the long hours of engineering college if it wasn't for Pat. He is also incredibly kind and cares about his patients. He will tell you the physiological details of what is wrong and how it is fixed so you understand how it works if you want to. Pat Sitzmann is the best!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

The most wonderful chiropractor on the planet. Does a very thorough job, and really cares about his patients. I feel more relaxed, taller, and happier after every visit. The healing effects on my back and neck have been amazing. I'm in my early 20's, so older patients might have a harder time with chiropractic. But seen Dr. Sitzmann has improved my health more than any other doctor of any kind. He practices the Gonstead method.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006