Ratings for Dr. Syed R. ZAIDI

He listens but doesn't hear you that's his big problem!! Yes there is a difference. He also has a major problem people with mental illness like Bi-Polar Disorder!!. If you ask to many questions he told me that "Oh ifyou're having one of those days than we can't have a reasonable discussion and walked out. I was appalled that any Dr would do such a thing and say something like that!!! I never went back.

Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Zaidi is very charming my daughter had a wonderful check up loved her Zaidi and nurse Kim. Staff is wonderful greets you with smiles which is wonderful. With my daughter's check up he found a heart murmur that her doctor she had since she was born never found. I highly recommend Dr. Zaidi!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Was very attentive and appropriate. He explained not just my symptoms but all that I needed to do to manage them. I highly recommend see him. He was quite easy on the eyes as well.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Syed R. ZAIDI's Credentials

• Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 2007)