Ratings for Dr. Dawna L. Eastman-Gallo

I always had a good experience with Dr. Gallo. Spent much time answering any questions that may of had......... Very knowledgable. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

My doctor who prescribed bio-identical hormone replacement cream referred me to Dr. Eastman-Gallo for excessive menstrual bleeding. My doc suggested I bring my hormones to the appointment so my use of them could be discussed further. Before I had a chance to show Dr. Eastman-Gallo my prescription for the hormones she told me she was against the use of them and insinuated that my excessive bleeding was due to my own ignorance. At one point, I'd shared with Dr. Eastman-Gallo that I enjoyed having my menstrual period (just not heavy like it had been) and she suggested that I was the only woman she'd ever met to actually say that and why? I was wondering to myself how a doctor/woman could serve another woman with such an inner-stance. After further tests, it turned out that my excessive bleeding was due to a polyp in my uterus. Dr. Eastman-Gallo suggested that I come back for out-patient surgery which included a general anesthetic. I brought up the fact that I have a heart condition that does not tolerate general anesthetic and felt very 'dismissed' by her lack of query. It was at that point I was certain this doctor would never touch my body again. There was more that occurred during this appointment. I cannot in good conscious recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

MY daughter and Imeet Dr Eastman the other day she made us wait an hour to see her. When she came into the room she was very rude! She did not introduce herself instead she asked my daughter why she was not undressed? When I went out to the hall so my daughter could get dressed Dr Eastman snapped at me saying go wait in the waiting room! The doctor did not come back to get me instead my19 year old daughter came out saying she was rude to her and was rough during the exam. I will never go back to this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr Eastman-Gallo was rude and her bedside manner was horrific! I saw her a handful of times and she brushed my concerns off as if they were silly (she actually chuckled on an occasion). Everyone else in that practice is so nice. I wonder why they keep her around?

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

No bedside manner. She is rude to nurses. She is knowledgeable and would be great in an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

very nice, always answers all of my questions, good doctor

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Dawna L. Eastman-Gallo's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP