Ratings for Dr. Timothy Strouse

Great experience at the dentist. Didn't have to wait and everyone in the office was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely go back!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

This was the most comfortable experience at the dentist I have ever had. Everyone was very nice and helpful. When I arrived, I was seen immediate, not like other offices. This was the most thorough cleaning I have ever had. I would recommend Dr. Strouse to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Worst experience I have ever had at the dentist. The dr was rude and arrogant and did not explain anything! He was impatient and wouldn't wait til I was numb before he started working on me. He was not compassionate at all and did not care that I was in pain the whole time he was fumbling around in my mouth! Will never go there again!!!

Submitted October 30, 2014

The best experience I have ever had going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

The best experience I ever had going to the dentist was at Dr. Strouse's office. He will explain everything you need prior to treatment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011