Ratings for Dr. Lydia Garcia

So very down to earth and welcoming. Dr Garcia is confident in her role, professional yet warm and kind. I'm happy to know her and have her for my GYN.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Great doctor! Knowledgeable, compassionate, and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Garcia this week for the first time and she was wonderful! Such a great bedside manner. She gives you the time you need to ask questions and is very knowledgable. I highly recommend her!! She made me comfortable- I'm an anxious patient and that is hard to do.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Worst gynecologist I have ever been to...pleasant disposition, great office staff. She misdiagnosed the fact that I needed a complete hysterectomy. I think she needs to go back to school.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Garcia is simply the BEST!! She has a wonderful bedside manner, is very well versed, and gives you the time you need to ask questions - you never feel rushed. She makes follow up phone calls which is always appreciated. If you are looking for a new doctor she is the one to go to.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

One of the best gynecologists I've ever been to… Compassionate, sincere and very experienced! Dr Garcia has great patience with me, the anxiety driven patient. She described all of my options and was there in the beginning until the end. She's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

She spent quite a while with me and explained everything completely and clearly. A wonderful bedside manner, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Amazing doctor! I saw her for the first time this week and was so happy with my visit with her. She seems really nice and interested in helping me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Professional, very friendly, knowledgeable, and very quick. Everything you want from a gyno.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Lydia Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2006)