Ratings for Dr. Kendrick D. Blais

My family left Fairbanks many years ago and Dr. Blais is one of the few things I really wish we could have brought with us. He is one of the brightest doctors who every treated us. D. Jones - Dallas Texas

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I received honest, excellent, care. Doctor Blais and his staff treated me exceptionally well throughout my visit.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I recently became a patient of Dr. Blais' and the quality of care I receive from him compared to the care I was receiving at the two local clinics is like night and day. He listens to you and asks questions, he has called me after work at night to go over test results, and he's not afraid to do research if your symptoms don't quite jive. He's like one of those t.v. doctors solving a mystery. I was not very happy with the retainer fee either, but he came with such a high reccomendation that I thought I'd give him a try. I'm glad I did. He's worth every penny. I do agree that the office staff is a little slow to turn things around, but they get the job done eventually. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

sometimes appointments are hard to get, even as an established patient, but its well worth the wait. dr.blais knows how to talk to people and how to solve problems even with just a hint of symptoms and is always right on. hes a smart, deticated, funny, caring doctor, and even with this new retainer fee, his services are worth it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr.Blais is only dont what he has to do to support his family, just the same as everyone else in this world. He started his own business and everyone in his clinic comes before himself. He is one of the most honest doctors that you could ask for, and one of the most caring as well. He's worth the 300 dollars extra a year, if only Fairbanks had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Blais now charges $300 a year, just so you can say he's your doctor. He said this is to make up for the poor reimbursement from Medicaid. It is difficult to get return phone calls or medication refills. Even in appointments, Dr. Blais makes comments like "I have to pay for this place some how."

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Kendrick D. Blais's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fairbanks, AK