Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Rosson

Highly recommend! Doctor and office staff are very knowledgeable and friendly!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Rosson and the staff were very informative. They made my child (16 yrs)and I feel very comfortable in the office environment they have created. My daughter has several very severe allergies that can cause facial swelling and respiratory distress when exposed. The entire staff took the time to ask questions, research products, and ensure the safety of my child, which says a lot about the dental office's patient care interaction. Dr. Rosson was very professional and genuinely cared about the health and safety of my daughter and her other patients -from what I was able to determine from conversations with other parents and patients. She was quick to discuss dental options and provided a referral for my child to see an orthodontist for orthognathic evaluation. My daughter will gladly go back and see Dr. Rosson for her next check-up, plus, I will personally refer people I know to Dr. Rosson because of the personalized care provided and the expertise and knowledge she displayed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013