Ratings for Dr. Anika Goel

Staff was difficult to communicate with. Wouldn't return calls most times, so I felt I was being annoying by being the one to have to keep calling back. I called the office several times to get a test approved by insurance, and after a lot of back and forth, I had to call the insurance companies myself to get answers as to why I wasn't being scheduled. The staff was just not responsive, to me or to the insurance company trying to get more information to approve the exam. (it never got approved because the insurance said they never heard from the office staff again). Dr Goel was nice, but the 2nd appointment she was very quick to push drugs as the solution, although I had told her I was there for reassurance mostly and test results. She was a bit condescending and I didn't feel she listened to my concerns. I've also called the "medical assistant" line to ask a question, and he called back to say "I don't know. You should schedule an appointment." Most other offices have a nurse's line to call and ask about a symptom or something, or they will ask the Dr if it is something urgent or not. This place doesn't have that.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I had big problems getting her to do documentation. She told me she just works there and just came in and saw pts assigned to her. Cold.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

She had me do several rounds of expensive testing and made me wait 6 weeks for results. In the results appointment it was very apparent she hadn't reviewed anything prior to walking into the room and blurted out random gibberish as she read the results for the first time. She was very unprofessional and unprepared. The office staff weren't very accomidating/concerened when I would call in regarding a sooner appointment slot or other follow up items. The office manager finally called me back after several attempts to bring my frustations to her attention and she said she would be in touch. I haven't heard back since and i've since followed up 2-3 times. Save you time, sanity and money and find a better doctor. I was referred here and wish other honest reviews were available to have known better prior to jumping into this mess. I'm still left with no answers after meeting my high deductible in 2 months worth of tests. Please note: Their main practice website notes she's "board eligible", not certified.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She called me back, I know she was running behind. She would talk to me seperately in another room before seeing my mom. I cannot thank her enough for all of the time she has spent with my family.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Wonderful person and very caring doctor. She takes time to listen to your complaints and obtains all information regarding your case.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

She did not listen to a word that was said about what I thought was wrong, and she was extremely argumentative. It is not an environment that I would ever want to be in again while worried about my health. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Fantastic Doctor! Took her time and was very through in her exam. Pleasant to talk with and answers questions. Made you feel that you were her only patient.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

she was easy to talk to you and was not in a hurry. patient. and helped me with my migraines.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011