Ratings for Dr. Julie S. Francis

I've taken my son to several appointments with Dr. Frances. While she was nice and seemed genuinely concerned with his medical problem, she didn't seem empathetic to my child's feelings. For example, at one appointment she had to take a biopsy. This is not a big procedure, but to a child can be horrifying as they have to have a needle stuck in them. She didn't seem concerned with his fear and he left her office a mess. The final straw was today when we went back for a follow-up appointment, and she left us waiting for over 1 hour past our appointment time. We finally walked out in disgust and will find a new dermatologist. I cannot recommend Dr. Julie Frances.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My son had skin infection after a surgery. We have gone through many drs. Finally, she was the one cured him. Very responsible doctor. Very detail. And very competent.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have seen Dr. Francis for over 10 years, mostly for acne and vitiligo. Dr. Francis is the most understanding physician of all that I have been to, and did not hesitate to try different therapies to resolve both issues. Dr. Francis tried antibiotics, creams, and finally Accutane to clear my acne (haven't had any since). For my vitiligo, we have used numerous therapies, and my vitiligo is now repigmented over 90%. Dr. Francis is likely the best dermatologist in Washington! Her staff is also very helpful, and have helped me obtain prescriptions/nb-uvb devices with ease.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Very personable, very efficient, very competent. Does not accept medicare.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Fantastic! Dr. Francis and her staff were wonderful with my daughter. We would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Julie S. Francis's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA