Ratings for Dr. Mayuri Edirisinghe

I’ve been seeing this doctor for a few years now. One thing I really like about her is how careful, gentle and understanding she is with PAP examinations. I also think you need to catch her on a good day, because sometimes she can be super understanding and thorough. However, there have been a few days where she is super dismissive, cold and a little condescending. I also find that she isn’t really listening to my concerns all the time, but this is very common with doctors generally. I find the desk staff to always be rude no matter who is working at the time and it’s not nice to feel like a burden at your family doctor. I can’t see myself staying with her for too long because of these issues. This is just my opinion and my experience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She is a kind person but has poor clinical judgement. She does not have a strong knowledge base. Make sure to get a second opinion

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Edirisinghe! She is always pleasant and understanding about any problem. My entire family sees her, and we all feel the same way! The staff can sometimes be a bit rude, but generally they are quite sweet.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

What a sweetheart this physician is! She makes you feel like there is no one else as important as you are. She's always smiling happy and knowledgeable. Both my husband and I have her and we think the world of her. Hope she never leaves this area! Love her! The reason she makes us wait is because she takes so much time with everyone but she does the same with us so we don't care. Wonderful doc! Knows her stuff real well!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011