Dr. Renee C. Comizio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Renee C. Comizio

I saw Dr Comizio for a surgical consultation (breast lift and tummy tuck). Unfortunately, I have to put the procedure on hold for now but when I do it, I will ONLY use Dr Comizio. I returned to her for fillers and I can’t recommend her highly enough! She is one of the rare, honest doctors who is interested in what’s best for the patient and not in taking all your money to do procedures you don’t need. Best of all, you leave with a beautiful, natural look and have a lot of laughs with her. Love her and love the office staff! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I could not reccomend Dr. Comizio more highly. I came to her after I had doubts about the direction of my breast reconstruction after a double mastecomy. Unhappy with my current plastic surgeon she took me on to finish the final phase of reconstruction. Not the ideal situation for any doctor to fix another doctors work. From our inital meeting to surgery and recovery her communication was flawless. Her work was simply amazing. The results are actually better then I imagined. She's a lovely, humble person who does beautiful work. I work use her agian in a heartbeat! I just wished I found her sooner as to have saved myself a lot of pain and suffering from my first plastic surgeon. Her office is brand new and beautiful . Danielle her medical biller does a fantastic job handling all the details with insurance and scheduling.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer July, 2012. I was lost and scared and had no clue where to turn. I thank God that He directed me to Dr. Comizio and her staff! Her assistant actually came to my work to ease the stress of having to get all information needed for a surgery that was happening rather quickly due to surgeons schedule. Dr. Comizio was kind, understanding, and very nurturing. She not only made me and my family very comfortable with her I actually looked forward to my appointments. Dr. Comizio is one of a kind. I would strongly recommend her to everyone!! I sent my best friend to her and she as well as her family were very pleased. Dr. Comizio, Thank You for being the angel you are

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Amazing, wonderful, an artist. Both of my daughters had the pleasure of using dr comizios services. One for a breast reduction and the other for breast implants. In both cases she did an outstanding job. She is down to earth yet professional. She is an artist at the very least. What a wonderful surgeon and a wonderful person. I can't brag about her enough. Her office staff is second to none. Anything she does is exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I have recommended Dr Comizio to two very close friends who are very pleased and will continue to recommend! I was a young breast cancer patient and Dr Comizio and her office staff were some of the most caring people I met during the entire process. My insurance company gave me a bad time approving the surgery and my mastectomy date was fast approaching. Michelle at Dr Comizio's office went to bat 100 percent for me. She told me not to worry about anything, that this wasn't something I should be worried about when dealing with cancer and she would take care of it and she did, spending a lot of time on the phone with them, pushing through the approval so I didn't have to. Try to find that at any other plastic surgeon's office! It really can't be understated how much of a difference this kindness makes to a very scared person newly diagnosed with cancer. Truly an answer to prayer! I would absolutely recommend this entire office staff and physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Comizio to anyone! On top of how perfectly done my surgery was executed, and how thrilled I am with the results the office staff was great and everyone made me feel so welcome. Every time I went into the office the nurses knew me by name and were happy to see me. Overall, it was a great experience and I could not be happier with choosing Dr. Comizio for my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Great office staff. Doctor was kind and took her time. She is conservative which saved money. I felt like a person, not a number there. They were all very sensitive to my privacy. I would recommend them to anyone for cosmetics or for any medical procedure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Renee C. Comizio's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ