Ratings for Dr. Brian H Moore

how does anyone work there?? money hungry rude doctor and staff... its quite sad that people have to go there to get help.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

This medical office has to be the worst. They treat patients terribly. The staff is rude & unprofessional. Dr. Moore himself was nice but not terribly knowledgeable. At least he admitted that he had no idea of the diagnosis. If I needed a neurologist in Bloomington I am emergency, I would hope Dr. Moore would be on call because of the Bloomington neurologists, he is the most knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. For non-emergencies, I suggest going to IU neurology in Indy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

His nurse was rude and unprofessional. I had a totally unsatisfactory experience. This doctor represents everything that is wrong with our health care system.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This is not a physician's office but a hedge fund. Don't physicians have to take the Hippocratic Oath? I was treated like some un-human object--anything but a patient-- from the time I got into the office. I think that for some unknown reasons they were under the impression that I did not have health insurance and they kept on telling me that it is doubtful that the Dr. will see me and that I should reschedule--it took me three months to make an appointment--will he see me if I reschedule? I am shocked.I do have insurance but what if I didn't. This is really disturbing to me and I do not know what to think. Does the doctor know about it? It is his office after all and he is the boss.

Submitted October 30, 2013

I felt he didn't listen and was quick to diagnose something that I actually have no symptoms for. Got a second opinion and the new neuro laughed at the diagnosis. She did testing and found something that I have symptoms for.....Same symptoms I described to Moore.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I feel that Dr. Moore is a very caring doctor and I very much enjoy his company.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

AWESOME AWESOME doctor and staff, so friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have 5 chronic illnesses and deal with specialists regularly (for over a decade) and I have never encounter more ridiculous protocols and lack of care as at this office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Brian H Moore's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Healthnet