Ratings for Dr. Lucy McShane

I've been lucky enough to have Dr McShane as my doctor for 15 years and I am pleased to continue seeing her with my new baby! She has helped me with so many different challenges and is always kind and informative. She really listens and makes sure that I feel comfortable and understand her recommendations and plan. She is an excellent doctor and lovely person!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

If you are so lucky as to have this lady as your doctor, then you've struck gold. She is quick on the mark to refer you to the correct person without hesitation. Mind you, her diagnosis of our entire family's problems have been bang on. She's really quite amazing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I love Dr McShane for her compassion and knowledge. I am an RN and appreciate that she speaks to me as a professional and a patient when many physicians I have met still speak down to me after I demonstrate understanding of my own health. She is a wonderful doctor and person!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. McShane is a warm, caring, personable and compassionate doctor who knows how to listen to her patients. She has gone above and beyond to provide me with first class health care.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. McShane as my new family doctor. She assessed on our first meeting that I was at risk for a particular health condition and had me tested. Well, she was right! I had seen two specialists in the past who had not thought of this condition impacting me! I am very grateful that I now have an answer and that I can be treated appropriately. Further, I have found Dr. McShane to be warm, caring and exceptionally compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I still can't believe my good fortune in finding Dr. McShane when I moved to Lynn Valley 4 yrs. ago. I had been without a doctor for a year after leaving Richmond and Dr. Segoran , our wonderful family doctor. From the first visit and the way she sat forward in her chair, listening to me I knew I had found an exceptionally compassionate and caring doctor. She is a superb diagnostician who misses nothing. I just can't praise her highly enough. 5 stars are too few.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I am exceptionally please with Dr. McShane's services and level of knowledge. She accepted my family as a client when we moved to BC from NS last year and has been available whenever we have needed her. She is more compassionate than many doctors I have experienced, and highly knowledgeable and proactive. We feel very fortunate to have found a physician of this quality so quickly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

A wonderful doctor! Caring, compassionate, smart and nice! Feel fortunate to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I really like Dr. Lucy McShane. She is very knowledgeable. Dr. McShane is caring and compasionate. She takes the time to listen, and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed. She is also great with little kids too. Her receptionist is great at follow up.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. McShane has been my GP since I was a child. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and up-to-date on new treatments. Her understandinh of mental health is phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013