Ratings for Dr. Douglas Cramer

Very nice office, walked in with a prescription from my military doctor. I was able to find a nice pair of glasses that fit my budget. They made my glasses same day, I could see great. I went back a couple months later and bought a pair of sunglasses. These took three days to make, but very pleased with the service and selection. The people are great and it's a very nice office, close to my home. Highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

He is an excellent optician with a great personality. He was able to fit my husband with no line bifocals that he can actually see out of. He had a big selection of frames to chose from and his price was better than some other places we checked with. Nice office and staff. I like the fact that he is always there and doesn't close for lunch, he has so,e late night hours too. Very good place to go to.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

He isn't actually a doctor but a very skilled Optician. He answered our emergency call and came into the office on a weekend. He made me a pair of eyeglasses while we waited. I have sent a couple coworkers to him and they were so impressed. Hard to find that kind of service today. Highly recommend.....

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011