Ratings for Dr. Khalid Nurae

Dr. Khalid is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He listens patiently to me and transfers me to well selected and greatly professional specialists. Lucky to have him as our family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Doctor Nurae is a wonderful doctor! He's polite, nice, and knows what he is talking about. There were a few receptionists he had that were rude which makes him look bad but I'm sure he doesn't know they were so rude. He had one nice receptionist years ago with coloured hair, always sweet and ran the office efficiently, if his staff steps up their game he will have no rating under a 4.9 . Besides that, he is the only G.P. I would ever reccomend! He's passionate about his job and loves to make sure his patients are taken care of. If you're seriously sick, go to him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Some doctors only have 10 to 15 mns for you. Dr Khalid takes as much time needed to listened to you and come up with the best solution for his patients. His office isn't always full by chance but because he's good at what he does. Anyone looking for a good family doctor, then Dr Khalid is the one to call.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Nurae is an excellent doctor. After been Dr Barnard patient for ages I was very picky about finding a new great doctor since I was used to this wonderful doctor that just retired. I am very very happy with doctor Nurae. We are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I cant even find words to describe how great Dr.Nurae is. He is really good with kids to. He is kind always always smiling and never ever rushed me. I wish we had more doctors that still care about their patients as he does and not just see them as dollar signs. Great job Dr.Nurae and I hope you never change. His staff his great to.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Great Doctor. Who takes time to understand you health situation.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Very attentive and thorough. Takes time to listen to you. I've never been rushed out of there.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I am very grateful to have been accepted as a patient. Dr. Nurae is a first rate physician. He is knowledgable and kind and very professional.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Always on top of everything. I've had back surgery. A few years ago. Dr. Nurae found me an amazing neurosurgeon. His receptionist is awesome. Very helpful .. I've never been this happy with a family doctor. Just amazing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

He really takes his time with each patient and listens to each problem very well. He is very helpful and send clients to every medical assessment they need

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015