Ratings for Dr. Khalid Nurae

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had!! Lucky to have him in our city!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

The best , most amazing, hepful caring and knowledgable docotr i have ever been to in my life. I feel so lucky and blessed to have found him. Makes you feel very comfortable and beyond helpful with his knowledge!!! Staff is great as well always willing to help me and my family !!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

horrible doctor, over does everything people should be aware of this

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

hes the best i have a large family and most r with him i met him wen he first opened and wood not change him for no one my great grandson loves him he listens and helps all the way and his secretary is a great one she is not miserable just busy i always see her with a smile

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Very good with everything's ,,,helpful ,smart ,good knowledge

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Nurae is AWESOME!! I met him about 5 yrs ago at a walk in clinic..regarding an ongoing painful problem I was dealing with... I told him how unhappy I was with my (then) family Dr... I was so pleased when he told me he was opening his own practice.. I switched to his care immediately! Best decision of my life.! My husband , children and grandchildren now have Dr Nurae as their Dr as well. Thank you Dr Nurae for being kind , compassionate and for LISTENING!!! As for the comments about the receptionist... Give her some slack people... She is a VERY busy lady.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

After trying a few family doctors over a few years I finally met Dr. Nurae. Never I have met a doctor that is so thorough! He is ridiculously knowledgeable yet very easy to comprehend. He is very meticulous to ensure you are leaving there with a proper diagnosis and prognosis. And if he isn't 100% he'll have you into a specialist in no time. I like that he doesn't always just assume, he's not afraid to send you a referral or utilize the equipment in his office or simple reflex tests. He listens to your concerns and he genuinely cares!!! Just love him. I've had 3 people switch to him because of my referral and they couldn't be happier and have agreed they've never met a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Great doctor! Listens to all problems and runs thorough testing. Have been going to him for years and do not have one complaint about him! Not a fan of his rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Khalid Nurae's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He really takes his time with each patient and listens to each problem very well. He is very helpful and send clients to every medical assessment they need"

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had!! Lucky to have him in our city! "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best , most amazing, hepful caring and knowledgable docotr i have ever been to in my life. I feel so lucky and blessed to have found him. Makes you feel v..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor who listens to your concerns and doesn't try to rush you out the door. "

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "horrible doctor, over does everything people should be aware of this "

September 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N9E 1S4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3020 Dougall Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192506934".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hes the best i have a large family and most r with him i met him wen he first opened and wood not change him for no one my great grandson loves him he liste..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good with everything's ,,,helpful ,smart ,good knowledge"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nurae is AWESOME!! I met him about 5 yrs ago at a walk in clinic..regarding an ongoing painful problem I was dealing with... I told him how unhappy I was wit..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After trying a few family doctors over a few years I finally met Dr. Nurae. Never I have met a doctor that is so thorough! He is ridiculously knowledgeable yet..."

October 10, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 17, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

July 6, 2013