Ratings for Dr. Khalid Nurae

Very helpful. Very caring. Spends enough time to listen to my health issues. Takes my suggestion as an input, when necessary, while planning care for me. I appreciate his service. Thank you Dr. Nurae.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

The best doctor I've came across in Ontario.a he knows what he's doing and helps his patients asap.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Amazing doctor there is no other way to put it. He is passionate about what he does and very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The best family dr in town he never let me down 👍👍👍

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Fantastic doctor who takes the time to listen. He is never dismissive and doesn't overprescribe. For example, he checked for a vitamin deficiency and did blood work when anti-anxiety meds were requested. Explained why the deficiency could lead to anxiety and corrected the deficiency - which addressed the symptoms. I trust him and feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He comes with my highest recommendations!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Literally the best doctor I have ever seen. Listens to your needs and takes time with each patient to make sure they are receiving the best help. Never have had such a great doctor like Dr. Nurae!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Helpful...knowledgeable....very friendly....best doctor I've seen

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Best doctor in the city!! Always so helpful and staff is amazing. Hard to find doctors that care but this one is a keeper!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I am so GRATEFUL for Dr. Nurae. I met him at a walk in clinic in 2010 and was completely fed up with my family Dr with whom I had been with for 25+ years. I was having ongoing issues and no relief. Dr Nurae was just opening his own practice and I jumped on board! Best decision I ever made! He is kind and LISTENS and never rushes to get you out to get on to the next patient. My husband and my children and grandchildren now have him as their family Dr as well. Thank you Dr. Nurae and your wonderful staff! :-)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Khalid is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He listens patiently to me and transfers me to well selected and greatly professional specialists. Lucky to have him as our family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017