Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with a different surgeon but ended up with quite a lot of swelling and wanted a second opinion about how things were healing. When the weather prevented me from driving to Toronto, Dr. Asaria agreed to perform the consultation over the phone, which really meant a lot to me. He was extremely polite, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I think he is a skilled surgeon with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Asaria about a month ago. I had rhinoplasty a year and a half ago with another surgeon, and unfortunately was not happy with the results. I went to Dr. Asaria based on the reviews online. I was extremely nervous since it was my second attempt at correcting my breathing and straightening my nose. The surgery went well, and about a week later I had the cast removed. I could instantly breath out of the nostril I could not breath out of before. I was amazed. I could smell everything. It was pretty overwhelming. When I first got the cast off and saw my nose, i'll admit I freaked out. It looked very "piggy" and weird to me. I read other reviews that said the same, but I still freaked out for about two days straight. If you are reading this now freaking out I PROMISE you the swelling will go down. When I returned to work, no one could even tell anything had changed. It has been a month and my swelling is still going down, but it already looks so much better! The staff were very friendly, and the doctor made me feel very confident and comfortable. I hope to continue having a great experience over the next year!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had my rhinoplasy with dr Asaria 2 years ago, the operation was ok but there was no other follow ups after removing the stuff from my nostrils. 6 months later i relized that my nose is not straight and my breathing problems are back.

Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Asaria has all the right qualifications which make him the perfect Doctor for a surgery as important as a rhynoplasty. I just recently had my rhynoplasty surgery with him and the results are even better than I expected. I was really nervous before the surgery because of the doubts and fears I had about rhynoplasty but if I would of known/belived exactly how good Dr. Asaria and hus team are I would of have gone for surgery years ago. Besides the amazing knowledge and technique that the Dr. has an other aspect of him that makes him so great is his personality, always kind, helpfull and reassuring.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had an amazing experience at FACE Cosmetic Surgery and Dr. Asaria really goes above and beyond making the experience as comfortable as possible! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I went into face cosmetics with a very crooked nose and had very low expecations of anyone being able to make it 100%, and i was very shocked and pleased with my results. I would never in a million years have expected to see the results that i did with Dr. Asaria. He went above and beyone to give me exactly what i wanted. It is 100% straight and i can breathe better that i have ever been able to, i had a very quick recovery and next to no bruising. He made me feel very comfortable about the surgery and the healing process afterwards...any questions or concerns i were answered in no time, which was amazing . That staff at the clinic are super sweet and amazing, always making my time there very enjoyable. I must say my self confidence level have gone way up since the surgery ! He is the best doctor that i have seen, and i would go back to him in a heartbeat! He truley cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Asaria is an amazing and very personable doctor. All I can say is, after having my blepharoplasty done, I was very pleased with how the staff were very sufficient, knowledgeable and very caring during & after my procedure. it's been a week now & I'm healing the right direction & very pleased with what I see. Thank you Dr. Asaria!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My experience with Dr Asaria is very positive. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and understands ethnic rhinoplasty. The staff was very warm and welcoming. I definitely plan to see him in the future

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr.Asaria last January and I had the most excellent experience with both him and his staff r great as well and very helpful. I was extremely nervous to get this surgery done and Dr.Asaria came highly recommended to me by another dr, and I'm so glad I choose him out of all the drs in the Toronto area. He made me feel so relaxed and I knew I was in great hands. My nose 1 year later turned out amazing and I love my nose now thanks to him. I also will add I had a couple guestions for him months after my surgery and he emailed me back right away which was awesome considering how busy he is. So to anyone that is wanting a wonderful helpful doctor and a great looking nose he's your guy!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery