Dr. Jamil Asaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I can only describe my experience with Dr. Asaria and staff as perfection. I am a 51 year old female who wanted to turn back time a little I had a face lift, neck tightening as well as both upper and lower lids and fat injections to my face to fill out what time took out. I had done extensive research before seeing Dr. Asaria and found him to be the most knowledgeable in all fields related to the face. The staff was welcoming yet professional in all aspects from pre op to post operative follow ups. The results were better than I could’ve imagined I still look like me just younger!! I don’t have that tight fake look that I’ve seen on many women . He was truly an amazing doctor would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I’ve wanted to get my nose done for years, and after talking to Dr. Asaria, I knew he was definitely going to be the doctor for me. I’m now a month post-op, and I love my nose. It looks so natural, it’s just perfect. Dr. Asaria and his staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Any questions and concerns I had, they answers right away and were happy to help. And a side note, I don’t know if it’s just my personal experience, or every other one of Dr. Asaria‘s patients, but I honestly barely had any bruising or swelling. Whatever I had was gone within 3 days. Nothing like I’ve seen other people get after surgery. So, another reason why I feel like Dr. Asaria is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Asaria now for over four years for cosmetic fillers. I am a 32-year-old male and I have always been very satisfied with Dr. Asaria work. He by far is the best person I've been to for this (and I have seen many surgeons in Toronto) with him it seems to last longer, as he knows exactly where to put it in my face and it never looks obvious, at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone, and his staff is very friendly and accommodating. When and if I do deciede to get more work done it will be with him. He is by far the best in Toronto!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

At first when I first thought about a nose job I was afraid of the process and how it will turn out. My biggest fear was my nose looking completely fake by not matching my facial structure. Eventually after a year or two i really considered the surgery so I begin researching; through a friend I heard about Dr. Jamil who had done a great job on her friend. Also found out this could help my deviated septum which would allow better airflow into my nose. That gave me the confidence to go through with it because I have issues with my airflow which always infected my sinuses. The day came when it was time, I got to the FACE clinic, laid down on the table, they put me under anesthesia, woke up all done and finished. I followed all the steps I was told and by the time the cast was off the best part was I could notice the saddle changes (everything that I wanted) but no one else could. My nose is still little sowlen not completely healed but now I can see the swelling going away and my final look slowly coming. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Jamil Asaria.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I went in to see Dr. Asaria for my first Juvederm facial filler. Was very nervous about the treatment coming out looking "done". Dr. Asaria listened to my concerns and delivered an amazing result. He knew exactly how much to inject, so my face looks very natural. I'm very very happy with the result. Exactly what I had hoped for. His office is beautiful and looks very peaceful. The staff were very friendly and professional. Thank you Dr. Asaria and the Team! Will be going back for more services.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I have been going to Dr Asaria for about 9 months and he is by far one of the best in the business. He has such a calm demeanour and always does beautiful work on me. I highly recommend Dr Asaria. The staff are lovely too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had an incredible experience at FaceToronto! I had been dreaming of removing the hump on my nose and having a smaller nose for years! It felt like a crazy dream, but finally I had the guts to talk to my mom about it and off I started my investigation of surgeons in Toronto. Dr. Asaria stood out to me and when meeting him, I was immediately very confident in him simply because he felt very genuine, sincere, and honest. He did not just tell me what I wanted to hear, he told me what was achievable, what would suit me better, and what might be possible due to my skin type. I am one week post-op, and I think my recovery has been incredible compared to a lot of other people’s experiences. I have had minimal bruising and swelling - Don’t even need to hide anything with make up! I think the worst I had it was the first day where I just had a lot of nausea due to the pain meds (which is something I always struggle with) So after the first day I switched to Tylenol extra and felt so much better. It was somewhat like just having constant headaches, feeling tired and sleepy a lot, and having a stuffy nose. But not really any pain.. (Maybe a little tingling/burning nose at times) But overall – it was a breeze for what you’d expect from a surgery. I am soooo happy with my results. The side profile looks incredible and better than anything I could have asked for. The front looks good too. My biggest concerns was that I was scared about things like – will my nose look uneven or asymmetric, but my nose looks perfectly even, perfectly normal, and suits me so well! It looks incredibly natural and this was a big concern for me! It’s not as small as I’d like from the front view, but honestly I can tell that its really just the swelling interfering. I’m just a week post op and my nose is still incredibly swollen looking, so I’m going to have to wait a bit to see its true shape! But overall – SO happy I made this decision and went with Dr. Asaria! The entire team was very reachable and helpful through the entire process. I emailed Kirsted a million times with questions and she would always answer right away and even talk to Dr. Asaria about my inquiries! It was great to have that constant contact over email as I wasn’t located in Toronto. I LOVE my nose and can’t wait to see what it looks like after a few months, I highly recommend Dr. Asaria.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I'm a 24 year old female and proceeded with Dr. Asaria for Rhino-Septoplasty. I had all my life hated my dorsal hump and how wide my nose is. I have fairly oily thick skin. Dr. Asaria did an INCREDIBLE job, I love my nose and it looks so natural. It's only been 3 weeks now, but no one can tell anything's been done. It looks like the nose I was born with! Not even relatives have noticed. But my nose does look incredibly better, the side profile especially! I feel sooo much better about my side profile which I used to completely hate cause of my hump. I felt it made me look "witchy" and mean, but it looks great now and really suits my ethnicity as well. The front looks good. I was hoping for slightly thinner, but Dr. Asaria also did mention the restraints on my nose getting that much thinner than what we had visually seen in the pre-op appointment due to my skin type and other factors. Even though my nose isn't as thin as I had hoped for, it certainly looks exactly as thin as we agreed on our pre-op appointment and who knows! Its still 3 weeks, so after more swelling reduces I might love it more! Otherwise it looks great. It definitely looks a lot better on the front view still than it used to, the tip is definitely smaller, the nostrils closer together, and the tip has been raised a bit and the overall shape looks incredible and suits me so well! One thing that was great, was Dr. Asaria was able to recommend ways to improve my nose that I never thought of! To me it was just "remove hump, make nose smaller" But he addressed so many other aspects of my nose and told me what he'd do to improve my nose and it all worked out incredibly! I absolutely love my nose and the best part was how smooth my recovery was!! Even on my post-op appointment which was 5 days after surgery, the nurse was surprised that I wasn't wearing makeup! And I never needed to. (Tho, I never went out for the first 4 days either) The bruising was sooo minimal, and by day 7, there wasn't even a hint of it left. Most of it had subsided by days 3-4. Swelling also was about the same time frame! by day 6, I think all swelling had gone! I had 0 pain! The worst I had it was my first day and night after surgery where I felt some naussea but that's because I don't handle pain medication very well and soon as I switched to regular tylenol, I felt as good as ever! *Even though, I didn't look it! haha* I love my nose and definitely made the right choice with Dr. Asaria! The operation room nurse Kirsten was incredble and has been following up with me since surgery till to date, and before surgery she always promptly answered my million paranoid emails and questions! She was great and I had an incredible experience! Highly recommend Dr. Asaria!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Recovering from rhinoplasty done by Dr. Asaria 3 days ago. the healing process is much better than I have anticipated . Pain is minimal. Seen the before after photos already, he did an amazing job. if you are looking for a natural look, he is the person to go. he has an eye for perfection and he knows how to shape the nose according to the face features. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Amazing staff and talented Dr. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face and especially my nose. Do yourself a favour and see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery