Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Amazing doctor, staff, and facility. Highly recommended. Incredible results!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I recently had a rhinoplasty procedure done with Dr. Asaria and from beginning to end, I was taken care of. My needs and wants were addressed, my questions were answered. Everyone at Dr. Asaria's office made me feel comfortable, confident and assured that my procedure and the results would be great, and they delivered. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria for anyone looking for a good facial surgeon. I am so happy with the results and feel like a brand new person! One of the best!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr Asaria is a very knowledgable and amazing surgeon as he performed a complex procedure to perfection in removing a fatty mass from my cheek which I was told by 2 other doctors not to peruse due to the fact that the growth is too close to nerves in my face and chances of partial nerve damage is very high. After examination and risk assessment Dr. Asaria confidently decided to perform the procedure and I'm greatful as I no longer have a visible grape size bump in my cheek nor did I suffer any nerve damage. Also the staff were extremely informative and polite and great at addressing my concerns to ensure a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

It was my first visit and the experience was pleasant. The doctor's explanations were comprehensive. I was overall pleased. Dr. Azaria has good bedside manners and an inviting presence. I felt that I was in capable hands.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My experience with Dr. Asaria was nothing short of fantastic. Not only did he do an amazing job, but him and his staff walked me through everything perfectly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone looking for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

As a female with a nose that was slightly over projected, hooked downwards and had a slight bump on the top I wished to balance my profile in order to stop dwelling on the one negative and bring out the beauty of my facial features that were being overpowered. At the age of 15 I came to the conclusion that Dr. Asaria would be the best fit to perform my surgery with his credentials, experience, and prestigious skills. After having booked a consultation and visiting the chic and professional office in Toronto, all my questions were left answered and I left knowing that I would be in great hands. For being a very busy clinic, the team was able to meet my needs in providing me with a surgery date that would fit my schedule and provide plenty of time for recovery. The surgery went extremely well leaving me with no pain or bleeding post surgery. Being ever so pleased with the results, the recovery has been great thanks to FACE cosmetics. I personally believe that Dr. Asaria was an excellent person who I put my trust in to work on such a complex procedure where ever millimetre counts and I wouldn't change that. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, and although it may be pricey, having a talented surgeon as great as Dr. Asaria is well worth the price for the natural and perfectly proportioned results. There is no surprise as to why Dr. Asaria is one of the top notable doctors in his field. He is extremely caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. His level of preciseness comes through in his patients as he creates changes that are immaculate and flawless. The staff at FACE Cosmetics are absolutely amazing from the nurses, to receptionists and Dr. Asaria himself. From the journey pre-op to post-op they have been there every step of the way and truly are amazing at what they do. It is a very friendly environment where you feel as though you are putting yourself in the right hands for such a large decision. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Asaria and the team at FACE Cosmetics for an exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As Co-Director of one of only two facial plastic surgery fellowship training programs in Canada, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Co-Director University of Toronto Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship
  • Lecturer, University of Toronto

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went for fillers to the cheeks and got a very unnatural overfilled look. I also realized later that this clinic is way overpriced compared to others. "

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, staff, and facility. Highly recommended. Incredible results!"

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a rhinoplasty procedure done with Dr. Asaria and from beginning to end, I was taken care of. My needs and wants were addressed, my questions were..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Mixed experience. Staff were polite and helpful but I didn't get the outcome I expected in spite of the doctor's assurances. The results were a let-down."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in the business! He is very kind and professional. Results are amazing - had my rhinoplasty done 4 years ago and love it. "

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria is a very knowledgable and amazing surgeon as he performed a complex procedure to perfection in removing a fatty mass from my cheek which I was told b..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It was my first visit and the experience was pleasant. The doctor's explanations were comprehensive. I was overall pleased. Dr. Azaria has good bedside manners..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Asaria was nothing short of fantastic. Not only did he do an amazing job, but him and his staff walked me through everything perfectly. I..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a female with a nose that was slightly over projected, hooked downwards and had a slight bump on the top I wished to balance my profile in order to stop dwel..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria performed rhinoplasty on me Oct 2015 as well as Lower Blepharoplasty in Dec of 2015 with fat grafting. I am completely thrilled with the results. H..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria was nothing but kind and professional. I am very pleased with our results!"

March 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria performed my rhinoplasty two months ago and I am extremely happy with the results. My main priority was a nose that looked natural and suited my face..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria gets -0 ratings in my book. He must be one of the most deceptive doctor ever. I'm so sorry that I was went to him. I fell for his sales pitch, all war..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jamil Asaria is very professional , caring and dedicated. From the beginning through the end of my rhinoplasty procedure Dr. Asaria and his team have been a..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On my quest to achieving a fuller, denser beard, I recently set out to the streets of Toronto in hopes of finding an experienced surgeon and staff that I felt c..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Asaria for a revision rhinoplasty. I’m writing this review just after my 6-month follow up, so I’ve experienced the entire process. To say that Dr..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After meeting with a few cosmetic surgeons Dr. Asaria was the one that stood out in terms of professionalism and someone I felt I could trust. I was provided w..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly anyone looking to get rhinoplasty should go to Dr. Asaria, fantastic surgeon. It’s been one week Post OP and my nose is looking great. I know over tim..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Asaria for rhinoplasty. Through the whole process, from the consultation onward, he and his staff made me feel very confident and at ease..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After many consultations with many different surgeons I am so happy that I finally chose to go with Doctor Asaria. He gave me very realistic expectations for my..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria is amazing! I am a 22 year old female and went in to get a rhinoplasty for the first time with Dr Asaria. I had gone to a couple consultations, but fo..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 62 years old and had my Septorhinoplasty surgery Oct 22nd 2015. I was an out of town patient and was nervous about having a surgery far away from home. Dr ..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went for fillers- great staff but the doctor unfortunately didn't give me a good result with the injection (lips and tear trough). I look much worse and have go..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Asaria about one year ago. I had never done any plastic surgery in the past but did a fair amount of research into what trait..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Sharon for lip injections, and could not have been happier with the experience. She was knowledgable, friendly and considerate. She really took the ..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not trust Dr Asaria with your face. This doctor has no care for patients and only wants to make money. In total since researching this Doctor following des..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could never thank Dr Asaria enough. I had visited many ENT and Cosmetic Surgeons, looking for the right fit. I came to Dr Asaria because he doesn't believe ..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not go to this surgeon, he is a butcher and has ruined the faces of 3 people I know. I was considering him but luckily got warned in time. I attended an Ivy..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done about a year and a half ago to remove a dorsal hump. It was something I was afraid of because you hear horror stories about awful docto..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with having Dr. Asaria as my plastic surgeon was spectacular. He goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are more than satisfied, and comfo..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria was the best choice of a physician I made for myself. As an international patient, you can imagine that would it be difficult to communicate with Dr...."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The care I received at Dr. Asaria's clinic from him and all of his staff was absolutely exceptional. From the very first consult, I felt I was in exceptionally ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a horrendous experience with this slimy doctor. So mendacious all he cares about is money and adding procedures- I look so overfilled after Juvederm. Do no..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I actually dealt with Sharon and Dr. Asarias office she did my injections and she is amazing!!! She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed.. She is very expe..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been considering refinement to my nose for some time, but when I found Dr. Asaria and met him I knew I would be in great hands. I was looking for somethin..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Asaria 1 year ago for a consult for revision rhinoplasty. At that initial visit, he was extremely thorough, answering all of my questions and explaini..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR IN TORONTO ! You pay for what you get keep that in mind anything to do with your face I would recommend seeking out the best and Dr.jamil is nothing..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Can't believe the positive reviews- neither my nose nor the chin implant turned out good! I look like a cartoon character. Stay away from this clinic."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Asaria for fillers under the eyes and now it's so lumpy and swollen. As it's Restylane I hope it dissolves soon but such a waste of money. He overcha..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria is a spectacular doctor. He performed rhinoplasty on me and although it's only been a week after my surgery and my nose is still swollen I can already..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled all the way from Saskatchewan to visit Jamil as I had read many previous posts of his work and viewed images of the rhinoplasty he has done. I was..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria I recently got rhinoplasty and less then 2 weeks post i'm sooo happy with the work he's done . He is ..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went for a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria and I wish I didn't :(. My nose is much worse off now than before I can barely breathe. Definitely not the rig..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do i begin?! Dr Asaria should have been my primary doctor for rhinoplasty, had I known of him before. And if you're considering getting it done first han..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria was extremely knowledgable and helpful. He made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. I would recommend him to anyone. "

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had injection rhinoplasty done with Dr. Asaria and hi knowledge and care really were excellent. I felt very confident in his hands and he has done a great job..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy is absolute filth- so is his nurse Sharon. The arrogance and lack of ethics is unbelievable. Stay away from him."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Growing up I always knew that one day I would be getting rhinoplasty done. I thought the hardest part was the procedure, however I came to realization that in f..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jamil Asaria performed my rhinoplasty a few months ago, and I have never been happier. he is truly an artist. I highly recommend anyone who wants any cosmet..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wrote a review of my Juvederm experience but this site disgracefully chose to block my review. Stay away from this doctor for fillers- I have large lumps and ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is an excellent doctor; he is kind, knowledgeable and caring, and has very good attention to detail. At my consultation, he listened very carefully t..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of consideration on cosmetic surgery, I discovered Dr Asaria and with confidence proceeded a rhinoplasty with him. Having a rhinoplasty was a h..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my initial consultation with Dr. Asaria, I had a gut feeling that he was the perfect surgeon for me and I made a bold decision to cancel other consultation..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "*This will end up being a lengthy read, but it's only because it's very much deserving! ... Dr. Asaria, the most incredible doctor I have ever had the pleasure ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Asaria and his team couldn't have done a better job on my rhinoplasty surgery! His whole team was patient and kind throughout the whole journey. He did not h..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have waited a long time to write a review on Dr. Asaria since I've had mixed feelings about my whole experience with him and my primary rhinoplasty, and have ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is amazing! My eyebrows are going to beauty soon! He is very kind and well experience in his field! I would go to him again for anything in the fut..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As an older person with a previous bias against cosmetic surgery, I have to say that I was very satisfied with both Dr. Asaria's individual professionalism and ..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a dimpleplasty done with Dr. Asaria about 2 years ago and was very happy with the results. Thereafter I had a subsicion of the dimple because of a change ..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria and his staff went above and beyond my expectations. They were caring and supportive and kept me calm throughout the entire process. I had a Rhinopla..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been wanting to get Rhinoplasty for a couple of years. I came across Dr. Asaria, and he assured me that his number 1 goal is to improve my breathing, and..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is amazing at what he does. He is honest and kind and takes the time to address all your questions, concerns and goals, so that he can help you look ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had lip injections done with Dr. Asaria and I was completely blown away by his expertise and his amazing staff. His staff were really friendly and informative..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria and his team are amazing! I had dimpleplasty done with Dr.Asaria, I felt comfortable and confident I had chosen the right doctor as soon as I had wal..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been researching on top Rhinoplasty surgeons, and wanted to get mine done for the longest time! After 3 years of on and off research, I came across Dr. A..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Asaria has got to be the top surgeon in Toronto...very attentive and thorough and very very skilled in his work-- very easy recovery and the results..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have wanted to get my nose done for a long time now and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Asaria. I am a teenager so I was very nervous. Dr. Asaria and his team ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My rhinoplasty was performed on June 30th and less than a month later I am already incredibly pleased with the results! The staff was so comforting on my surger..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could have not been more happy with my experience with Dr. Azaria and his staff. From the moment I first walked into his office for my consultation I knew I m..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went for a rhinoplasty consultation and he spent most of the time pressuring me into getting a chin implant as well even though my chin is fine; so selfish it's..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria a little over two months ago. I am SO happy with the results. To be honest, the first few weeks were perhaps the hardes..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice clinic with nice staff. The Doctor, on the other hand, is arrogant and dismissive- I was interested in cheek augmentation and he doesn't have even 1 b..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is an incredible surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results! The staff are also so kind and comforting. I would 100% recommend him for Rhinop..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria is compassionate, a great listener, and highly skilled. Not only that, but his staff is wonderful as well. I would recommend him in a heartbeat."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had filler injections to the cheeks and tear trough and the results were horrible: lumps, asymmetry, and bruising. Had to go to another doctor to fix his inje..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful results following my surgery I've been so miserable. No communication or follow-up whatsoever."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR FOR RHINOPLASTY. absolutely in love with my new nose. couldn't be happier. "

June 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unhappy after my Botox injection results. Doctor came across as arrogant and apathetic. Staff were helpful and supportive but I do not recommend for injections."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is a gifted surgeon and very personable. He saved my life and allowed me continue my rigorous lifestyle. The staff at the clinic and at the hospital ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful clinic in a great setting and the staff (especially the receptionist, Shannon, and Femina) are very helpful and kind. Unfortunately that's where the p..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I suffered considerable scarring from an accident and was referre to Dr. Asaria to revise the disfiguring scars. He was really rude and arrogant during the cons..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria and his staff are the best in Toronto.I have researched a lot of doctors to do Botox since it was my first time.Even after I've selected him, I was a ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Had fillers done to my lips and results were below par. The staff were friendly and helpful but the results from the injections left me with bruising and lumps."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely satisfied with my experience at Face clinic. I had a facelift and blepharoplasty on April 24, 2015 and very pleased with the results. Dr. Asaria i..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience with fillers and never on time for appointments. I do not recommend."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a very poor outcome following my facial procedure, and wasn't provided with enough care during the whole process."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have also noticed that about 13 negative reviews have been removed from RateMDS. All of these reviews where removed on the same day. What is going on? This..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I noticed a few negative reviews have been removed by ratemds written by people who have had negative experiences with Asaria. I don't know if ratemds is prejud..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is an excellent doctor and deluxe artist. Undergoing a surgical procedure (septorhinoplasty) for the first time was a scary thought for me initially,..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire FACE staff were all very professional and friendly. I was concerned about how my nose would look after surgery but Dr. Asaria listened to my input an..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have written reviews outlining my experiences which were negative and they have been deleted 3 times now from this site. Stay clear of this doctor. He wants ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very professional. For every appointment I was seen on time without having to wait. All my questions regarding surgery were answered in detail. Ov..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience- he ruined my nose, face and life. Been depressed ever since."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This charlatan ruined my nose, my face and my life. Once he gets your money he doesn't care anymore: medical ethics and the Hippocratic oath go out the window. ..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree...the review below is written by a PR team. This doctor WILL NOT respond to your emails after surgery and will not spend more than 1 minute with you aft..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hmm..... There's something off with the previous review. The Dr.'s p.r. team is in damage control I suspect"

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a very talented and dedicated Plastic Surgeon. He's expertise is state of the art on a international level. His warmth towards his patients is the same ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor does not respond to emails. He seems very caring and genuine during the consulation and as soon as the surgery is over he does not care about you an..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "You did dodge a bullet. Too late for me!! I wish the reviewers on this site would go to realself and write their reviews. Realself allows you to continue your c..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking into rhinoplasty for 3 years. I met with several doctors. The second I sat down in his office I knew that I trusted him with my entire life! He is..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I booked a consult for a face procedure with Mr Asaria. As I was doing my research I noticed that he advertised himself as fellow of American and Canadian Acade..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to doctor Asaria with a friend to get fillers in our noses for over a year as I have a typical Asian/Oriental nose with height lacking in the bridge as w..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most professional doctor. He is kind and very helpful. Love him, highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get facial cosmetic surgery done. "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a review of my rhinoplasty experience with Face Cosmetic Surgery (FCS) which I had on July 19th, 2014. My situation: In May 2013, I had an accident wh..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had gone to Dr. Asaria for fillers under the eyes. He did a very poor job as I was left with very obvious asymmetry, as well as a lump under one eye after th..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely satisfied with my experience at Dr. Asaria's clinic. I had a rhinoplasty four weeks ago and very very very pleased with the results so far. His wh..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria was my second consultation doctor and it didn't make long to know he is the one. Very knowledgeable, confident, with great taste and easy to talk to,..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience yesterday at FACE toronto. Both Dr. Asaria and Sharon (nurse) were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I had a few concerns and they..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment with Dr. Asaria involving the use of Botox. He told me he would only need to use about 6 units for the area I wanted treated. However, he h..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On February 23rd I had a consultation with Dr. Asaria at FACE. I had an opportunity to learn more about rhinoplasty and whether I would be a strong candidate fo..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Asaria for rhinoplasty and had the best experience. The entire staff were exceptional and I am thrilled with the result. "

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr Asaria when he treated my mother for skin cancer. He reconstructed a large defect in her face after a skin cancer was removed. My mother was v..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had consult few weeks ago. Doctor and staff were polite but not on time for appointment and afterward I wasn't confident to go ahead. Didn't feel I could trust ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my rhinoplasty recently and I am so glad I chose Dr. Asaria. I am more than happy with my results, he did an amazing job. Hsi staff are great, kind, and p..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Had septorhinoplasty performed recently by Dr Asaria(feb 25/2015), overall i would say i had a good experience. Dr Asaria is professional and a good Dr, ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria and FACE Cosmetic Surgery staff Words can't express how wonderful the Face Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is. My rhinoplasty surgery experience was wonder..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had under eye fillers done and so far so good. Both Dr.Asaria and his team was helpful and answered all my questions. Love the results and had no bruising ..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jamal is a very skilled & talented surgeon. The results are exactly how I envisioned & I could not be happier. It has renewed my confidence in how I look a..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a fabulous clinic with great staff across the board! A fabulously modern clinic made me feel like I was being taken care of before I even met the Doctor. ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had really Bad expreience with this doctor ... i not recommend him at all"

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria and his entire team gave the best care I have ever received. They are warm, welcoming, and very polite. They made this experience feel like the easi..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Asaria as my all knowing rhinoplasty expert. Simply the best Plastic surgeon Toronto has to offer. I would recommend him to any of my family or frie..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria and his team are excellent. The girls answered all questions and concerns I had with regards to my surgery. I had the upper and lower lids done unde..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A realist and determined. Best doctor I've encountered."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've had a really bad experience with this doctor. Like some of the cases here he recommended "additional" procedures to make more money and pushes for them wit..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is hands down the BEST! Since I am too scared to go through surgical rhinoplasty and also planning on going away for a few months, I decided to take ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria was amazing! I am extremely happy with my results and only wish I came to him sooner for my rhinoplasty."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a consultation for rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria and I was surprised to see that unlike some the negative comments posted here...he was completely t..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Asaria for a possible chin implant but he suggested I try a filler instead (so I could see if I actually liked the results). I appreciated his honesty..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I posted a review during the weekend which apparently got deleted either by the doctor or the site. This site is supposed to include patient/client experiences ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria removed a cyst from my scalp a week ago. He's an extremely skilled surgeon. The procedure, performed under local anesthetic was painless and ther..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unethical and unscrupulous "doctor", and I hesitate to even refer to him as such. He pressures people into procedures without fully outlining the risks and..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm almost 5 weeks out from my rhinoplasty and extremely pleased with the results thus far. The tip is still a bit swollen as expected but overall I'm very happ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his practice is shady. It's very obvious their only concern is the paycheck they eye from your pocket. I've been to 3 other doctors after my con..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Funny how everyone gives such high reviews. I have been for the lack of a better term a patient of Dr Asaira for 2 and a half years and am still waiting to get..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had the best overall experience during my consultation and cosmetic procedure with Dr. Asaria. I was received with a very warm welcome by the staff, and during ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Asaria for Septorhinoplasty after doing plenty of research and after reading up on almost every surgeon in town, and I was not disappointed. Since..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Asaria after consulting with two other surgeons and not feeling comfortable with them. After meeting him and his lovely staff I knew he was t..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have purposely waited 2 months post-op to write this as I did not want initial excitement or disappointments affect my evaluation of this doctor. I had been ..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor listen to everything you say .gives you a realistic feed back on what can be done"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of contemplating, I recently had a Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria to correct my breathing problems and improve my appearance. From my very ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a five-star experience with every procedure I have had done from facial fillers to open rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria and the whole team at FACE Cosmet..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been struggling with the appearance of my nose for quite a while and finally decided it was time to do something about it. I had visited a couple "top rat..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wen to see Dr. Asaria for injections ot the tear trough. He was very forthcoming in regards to the the improvement I could expect because of my undereye bags..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took five years to research and decide on a facelift. After a friend and physician talked about his facelift and the fact that Dr. Asaria had done it, I booke..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with the ear lope correction I had. Doctor Asaria and his staff took great care of me. Thank you!"

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The BEST doctor in all of Toronto if you want proper injections done. After visiting several doctors and never getting the look I wanted, Dr. Asaria fixed my fa..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a septo/rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Asaria. I was so pleased and grateful with the attention and level of care I received from the office team, ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Asaria seeking a primary rhinoplasty. After my first and only consultation I knew I had found the right doctor and felt confident enough to book t..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria & staff are extremely helpful in trying to understand your needs. They take their time with every visit and ensure comfortability and professionalism..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an eyebrow transplant procedure. I will firstly say, I am extremely pleased with the results, and would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND him to others consid..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a hair transplant procedure at FACE cosmetic in Toronto. Dr.Asaria and his staff were incredible and accommodating to make the procedure comforta..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is an amazing surgeon! I was interested in Rhinoplasty and after having my first consultation with him I really felt that he was the best choice. He ..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years I have been self conscious about my nose. I have always considered rhinoplasty yet was afraid of what the results may be. With time off from work I fi..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best Facial Plastic Surgeon out there... I booked my Surgery few months ago while i was in Egypt, with one of the Plastic surgeons there and i cancel..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst expreiance so far... really rude staff ... abslutlly no follow up after surgery ."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asaria is very skilled and knowledgable, and he will use his expertise to give you the best natural and aesthetic looking results. I have gotten asian blepha..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asaria is a fantastic facial plastic surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner and a tremendous amount of knowledge. His stylish office, warm staff, and posit..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Asaria is amazing. I went in for facial fillers and received the best application I've had to date. The injection was virtually painless and the results were..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, I went in for a rhinoplasty and he really takes the time to answer your questions and to create a very natural looking nose. He does not give you ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wrote the review below and would like to recant it but am not sure how to- Dr. Asaria called my family doctor to get a hold of me and personally apologize. A..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor books appointments when he is on call. This means he knowingly doesn't show up when people have been waiting months to see him. I have been waiting ..."

September 29, 2014