Dr. Jamil Asaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I can only describe my experience with Dr. Asaria and staff as perfection. I am a 51 year old female who wanted to turn back time a little I had a face lift, neck tightening as well as both upper and lower lids and fat injections to my face to fill out what time took out. I had done extensive research before seeing Dr. Asaria and found him to be the most knowledgeable in all fields related to the face. The staff was welcoming yet professional in all aspects from pre op to post operative follow ups. The results were better than I could’ve imagined I still look like me just younger!! I don’t have that tight fake look that I’ve seen on many women . He was truly an amazing doctor would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I had major surgeryfor skin cancer on my face. Dr. Asaria and his team were amazing. The results are great. People who haven,t seen me for awhile don,t even notice I had the surgery. Thanks again for the great results.. Ronita

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I can't express enough my pleasure with the procedures Doctor Asaria provided for me. In January I had my upper eyelids done and a hair transplant in February. The whole experience from the initial consultations with Dr Asaria's team right through to my surgeries and then having excellent follow-up, nothing but top notch. I would recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone considering plastic surgery or a hair transplant.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Asaria is incredible - very thoughtful, patient, and friendly. Best of all, I love my new nose!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My experience was amazing with Dr. Asaria and his team. I had rhinoplasty done about a month ago and I am very pleased with the result. The procedure was very smooth, recovery time was very quick unlike my expectation. I also did fillers for my lips with Dr. Asaria and again amazing result! Dr. Asaria is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend him for rhinoplasty and any other cosmetic services. Definately going back to his office for more services.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

My experience with Dr Asaria and his staff have far exceeded my expectations of what my Rhinoplasty was going to be like. The staff was so compationate and helpful from start to finish. It’s been 4 weeks post-op and my recovery has felt like a breeze due to Dr Asaria’s experience and technique. I had very minimal bruising and swelling! I was shocked compared to other experiences I’ve heard about Rhinoplasty. I’m so thankful and pleased to have gone with this team.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I loved my experience of getting a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria. I am a 27 year old female, and it's been almost three weeks since my operation. I wanted to find a doctor who was knowledgeable and who I could have confidence in achieving the natural results I wanted. In the consultation he told me what he could do, explained how the surgery process would go, and explained the results I could expect. I was so happy with his down to earth but professional attitude, that he answered all my questions and was very good listener when I told him what I wanted. Dr. Asaria and his staff were great the day of the surgery and afterwards, and quickly responded my emails the week I was recovering. I love the results I have so far from my rhinoplasty, I love that it doesn't look like a had a surgery and people who don't know I had it tell me a look better, and ask if I lost weight, or had something done to my skin. I love that people can't tell exactly what is that makes me look better, but it has made a difference, especially for me. I was also very impressed with my recovery with Dr. Asaria, I was expecting it to be very hard and it wasn't, I recovered quickly and when I took the cast off a week later I even went shopping afterwards because I wasn't bruised/swollen anymore. My nose is still swollen which is completely normal, but I am very happy with what I see so far and I'm very excited to see the full results. He is an amazing doctor and I recommend him 100%!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I sought out someone who could fix my nose as it had been messed up from a previous surgery during my childhood. I had a collapsed septum among other issues and wanted to make sure I found someone to do it right and fix any issues I had both structurally and aesthetically. I am so glad I made the right decision to go with Dr. Asaria. Him and his team were so professional and knowledgeable on everything and made me feel so comfortable as I was so nervous to do the surgery. The results so far has been amazing and I've seen a big difference in my breathing and the appearance in my nose. So happy I chose him! If your thinking about it and have any doubts my advice would be to go for it! You will be so happy you did it and will all be worth it when your in the hands of a true professional and industry leader.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I am a 21-year-old woman who underwent a rhinoplasty less than two weeks ago and I can honestly describe my experience with Dr. Asaria as perfect! Their staff was very accomadating and very kind throughout every visit. The office itself is very busy! My favourite part of Dr. Asaria is that he had excellent knowledge and explain the steps very well and an understanding way. I am still healing and it will take a couple months for the swelling the minimize but I can already see amazing results and I could not be happier that I chose Dr. Asaria with my nose. It was my first surgery in a decade and he calmed my nerves and made my procedure look crazy natural. He is amazing and i HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Asaria and his staff are welcoming and trustworthy people from what I experienced. His results are fantastic and I couldn't be any happier with my choice of doctor.

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery