Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr.Asaria last January and I had the most excellent experience with both him and his staff r great as well and very helpful. I was extremely nervous to get this surgery done and Dr.Asaria came highly recommended to me by another dr, and I'm so glad I choose him out of all the drs in the Toronto area. He made me feel so relaxed and I knew I was in great hands. My nose 1 year later turned out amazing and I love my nose now thanks to him. I also will add I had a couple guestions for him months after my surgery and he emailed me back right away which was awesome considering how busy he is. So to anyone that is wanting a wonderful helpful doctor and a great looking nose he's your guy!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

A recent cosmetic surgery performed by Dr. Asaria has far exceeded my expectations! My experience with the 'FACE' clinic has been positive, friendly and professional from the first visit. Dr. Asaria is attentive, gentle and caring as a health care provider. As a surgeon he is a 'master' (I based this by comparing my results with three other facelifts performed by other surgeons). And his staff is extraordinary! I am delighted with the results of my 'lift' and have enjoyed the 'journey' - thanks to Dr. Asaria and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Asaria and am pleased to be returning in the future. I first went to see him to help fix the tip of my nose, which had started to be noticeably lopsided many years after a rhinoplasty. He was able to correct it non-surgically using fillers, and did a great job. I went back to see him to fill in a groove that had been getting more noticeable under my eyes. Both times the results were fantastic - Totally natural looking and yet a very dramatic improvement. I suddenly look well rested and healthy. No one, not even my husband, noticed that I had anything done, except that I look great. The staff is very kind, supportive and super punctual. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Very happy I had my non-surgical rhinoplasty done by Dr. Jamil Asaria. His professionalism, kind and genuinely caring personality, made the whole entire process/session, simply painless and overall amazing. His staffs were quite professional and knowledgeable from beginning to end. Prior to this surgery, I had an unflattering nose  that doesn’t always wear my sun-glasses/specs right; was always an issue; constant falling/sniffing it up and again and again, lol. It’s great feeling, to know that I’ve made the right decision to see Dr. Jamil and have my non-surgical rhinoplasty done. The after pain is very minimal and bearable, mild swelling and bruise almost disappears. The best thing is that I had no down-time, and was back to work the same day. This non-surgical rhinoplasty, has definitely, prepared me for surgery at a later date, god willing. I finally have a bridge on my nose for now and Dr. Jamil’s work shines through that….

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

As this was my first cosmetic procedure I was very selective in the doctor I chose for my rhinoplasty. I’m sure like myself, many of us contemplate going through with the surgery and how we will feel after changing an element to our faces, but rest assured Dr. Asaria just makes you look like the better version of your old self! My key asks were to narrow my bridge, and shorten/fix the tip of the nose- but most importantly to have a very natural look after this change. I didn’t want to have “nose job” written all over my face. A year later, I can finally say I love every part of my nose and my decision to go through with this procedure. It suits my face SO well that nobody even noticed! (or they really can’t figure out what changed). Dr. Asaria truly did a phenomenal job. He took the time to understand all my concerns (which I reminded him of multiple times since I was just that anxious). He did exactly what I asked for, in fact, I didn’t even think a rhinoplasty could look so natural or suit my face this well. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone considering a rhinoplasty. From his medical knowledge, and experience with rhinoplasty, to the assuring consults, welcoming staff and chic office design- everything worked out better than I had imagined. One thing I do caution is that you will need more than 2-3 weeks to see the full results. When surgeons say it takes 4-6 months to a full year to see the result, they really mean it. I completely freaked out when I saw my nose for the first time after the splint came off (looked piggy like and unnatural) so don’t freak out if you don’t see the result immediately after-listen to your surgeon… it will MOST DEFINITELY change for the better!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Couldn't be happier. It was tricky for me to pinpoint exactly what about my nose that I wanted to change. I just knew that I didn't like it. Leaving it in Dr. Asaria's hands was the best decision I've ever made. Even without a lot of direction on my part, he understood what I didn't like and how it could be improved. The end-result is a perfect nose that I couldn't be more thrilled about. The entire experience from initial consultation to the operation and now a year later was extraordinary. His staff was always pleasant, helpful and accommodating. Dr. Asaria himself not only did an excellent job on my nose, but also made me feel comfortable, relaxed and educated throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him. The price was a bit high, but this is my face and you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I have to give low ratings, though actually for staff/punctuality/helpfulness and knowledge i would actually give 5 stars. The reason for low rating really is the results. I had a crooked nose that protruded extensively from my face. Dr Asaria straightened and reduced my profile. The first time i was left with a very odd looking bulbous tip, that i cannot say was flattering (even after two years it still looked awful). The revision (which to be fair, he did for free) is a mild improvement, but I really felt in both surgeries, i wasn't listened as to exactly what i wanted and dr. asaria just went ahead and did what he wanted to anyway. Also dr. asaria in both instance told me of a change of surgical plan immediately before the surgery (we're gonna raise the tip as an example, though i specifically said i did not want this). He does this because you're in the hospital, in a gown, waiting to roll into surgery, and knows you're too vunerable and concerned with other things to object to these last minute changes. I now have a bulbous, undefined nose, after two operations that I can honestly say I regret doing this surgery in the first place. Thought I recommend Dr. Asaria in terms of consults and professionalism, i cannot honestly say his surgical results are worth the price.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing results. He is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and easy on the eyes. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Asaria and all of his staff were wonderful. I had injectible fillers done and the results were amazing. His office is very easy to contact and I never had any trouble getting a hold of them. Dr. Asaria was extremely helpful, kind, and easy on the eyes! I would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery