Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Asaria! The results of my rhinoplasty are amazing and so natural. My new nose suits my face perfectly. With their warm attitude, Dr. Asaria and his staff were very dedicated to ensuring that all my questions were answered and that I was at ease. Upon being sent home after the surgery, he personally called to make sure I was recovering well. From the countless surgeons I've had in the past, I can tell Dr. Asaria truly cares about this patients. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly I healed and was able to resume daily activities within a week. I can confidently say that among the 13+ surgeries I've had, this was a breeze and I'm so glad I trusted Dr. Asaria. I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Im so happy with my results! I wouldn't trust anyone else! I've never been happier. He is honest and tells you exactly what to expect. I can't say enough nice things about him and his team. Choosing him for my buccal fat pad removal and neck lipo was one of the best decisions Ive made. Just gets better as the days go on!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had my rinoplasty with Dr. Asaria 2 weeks ago on the 6 of July. From our first vizit i knew he is a amzing profesional and also very humble man. He paid attention to what i asked and he explained my situation so well and i knew right away i was in amazing hands following through the procedure. Sure enough a month later i had my procedure. Everyone was very carying and nice at the hospital and i felt like i was at a spa. After the surgery i felt amazing and had no bruising just a little puffiness ...i took the pain killers for 2 days only not because i was in pain but to prevent it. The staff at the clinic ate also amazing and very attentive and they allways call to make sure i am ok and offering their sevice if necessary. I would recomand Dr. ASARIA TO ANYONE WHO HAS A FACIAL ISSUE. I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED...I AM EXTATIC ABOUT MY RESULTS THAT R ONLY GETTING BETTER WITH TIME.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Unfortunately, I've made a mistake choosing this doctor. His staff are amazing, very kind and helpful. But his work isn't what I thought it ought to be especially reading his reviews. I got my nose done and it doesn't seem like anything has been done, if anything it looks worse and uneven. When I told him about the uneven he said that it was uneven to start with, I couldnt argue with him, cuz what's done is done. I wish I have looked at other doctors:(

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I had a beard transplant several days ago done by Dr. Asaria and his staff and overall it was an amazing experience . They were very attentive throughout the whole procedure and made me comfortable as much as possible for the whole day that I was there. Even though my face is still swollen from the procedure, it's improving day by day and I would like to send a big thank you to Dr. Asaria and his team for a job well done.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Jamil Asaria and his entire team, from the associates to the nurses. I had nothing but positive experiences from the moment I had my consultation to the procedure and to the aftercare I received. Both Dr. Asaria and his team made me feel comfortable and relaxed with their pleasant attitudes and extensive knowledge they had on rhinoplasty. They took their time to listen to my desires and goals on rhinoplasty and answered all of my questions thoroughly and knowledgably. I did not feel rushed or pressured at all to make a commitment. It has been almost a month post op and overall I am extremely happy with my results and I can’t wait to see the final results! Despite Dr. Asaria being so popular and busy he actually takes his time to personally follow up with you and to answer any aftercare questions you may have. I appreciate him and his team for treating me with so much care and as an individual and not as a number! I 100% recommend him with confidence to anyone considering any facial cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I recently had a rhinoplasty revision done with Dr. Asaria, and i am in love with the results. Prior to seeing Dr.Asaria i had two rhinoplasty procedures done and unfortunately the results were upsetting. I never thought it could be fixed. Fortunately i was wrong!! Thank you Dr. Asaria for my beautiful and perfect nose!! Ive never felt so good about myself! And i have you to thank!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a great experience during my consult for rhinoplasty last month with Dr. Asaria. He is very knowledgeable about ethnic-type rhinoplasty. The clinic is beautiful, and his receptionists/assistants are lovely. At this time I have to give the procedure a bit more thought (I have only recently started considering it), but would not hesitate to book a followup if I decide to go through with it. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I felt so comfortable with all of the staff it make the whole process smooth as painless! Very happy with the results and I would recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Lecturer, University of Toronto