Dr. Jamil Asaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Asaria did my rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with my results. He listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered more than I expected. The increase in my self confidence and self worth since having the procedure is immesurable. I would highly recommend Dr.Asaria to anyone thinking about having this procedure done. He has the experience and skill and knowledge to give you exactly what you want.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Jamil Asaria is the best! His honesty, gentle bed side manner, and down to earth personality made the entire rhinoplasty experience flawless. My conversations with him were genuine in that he listened to my concerns, compassionate because he understood my fears and reassuring because he knew he could make a difference to my nose improving my self-confidence. The availability of the surgeon was astounding as I was given 24 hour access via phone to contact in case of any further questions or to alleviate any concerns pre and post op. He set realistic expectations and the outcome had surpassed all that I had hoped to have done. My nose is finally how I want it to be and it was affordable. Six days post surgery you would never even have known the surgery had taken place as there was minimal swelling, bruising had dissipated and no noticeable scarring. I am so grateful for Dr. Asaria for giving me the nose I've always wanted. Now when I look in the mirror I beam instead of cringe and have him to thank. His staff was always warm and inviting and my appointments were efficient. My procedure took place at the hospital and I couldn't have more positive things to say. The hospital was clean, diligent, and extremely punctual. I would recommend Dr. Asaria hands down to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon as he is a caring and highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Dr.Asaria's clinic. I had a rhinoplasty and am thrilled with the results. As a physician, I asked several colleagues (nurses and physicians) whom they would recommend and it was a resounding yes to Dr Asaria across the board. He has a reputation for being meticulous and it is well deserved. I felt very well taken care of and comfortable with the staff at his clinic. I had access to him and his fellow after the procedure in case I had any questions/concerns. If you are considering a procedure, I would highly recommend visiting FACE cosmetic, I guarantee you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have always been insecure about my nose but not too insecure where I am willing to go under the knife. Secondly I have been modelling for several years now and noticed that my nose can be restricting from certain angle shots. Later on I discovered about non surgical rhinoplasty, it was the perfect solution because it's affordable, natural looking and perfects my nose the way I want it. I then researched the best in Toronto and popped up was Dr. Asaria. I am so happy to say that the reviews about Face and Dr. Asaria is true. I was warmly welcomed by every employee. They are genuine, polite, kind and accommodating. Dr. Asaria was very approachable which made me really comfortable. He is both professional and compassionate. He genuinely listened to my needs and made sure I am ok and satisfied. He is so confident and truly knows what he is doing that I wanted the procedure done then and there. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria, I trust him with my face.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

In October of 2016 I went in for a rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria to improve the aesthetic look of my nose as well as my breathing. I could not be more thrilled with my decision. Not only did my breathing improve significantly but my nose looks beautiful! No one could tell that I had anything done, and when they find out they all say the same thing; it looks so natural he did an amazing job! It hasn't even been a full year so my nose is only going to keep getting better and better. The care around the procedure itself was phenomenal. The day of my surgery I was naturally very nervous but Dr.Asaria and his team made me feel so comfortable and really cared about calming me down. Going under anesthetic the anesthesiologist was actually holding my hand because he saw that I was anxious. After my surgery I was texting Dr.Kieu (another plastic surgeon) with any questions I had. Not for one minute did I ever feel alone in this whole experience. If you need rhinoplasty and want a nose that suits your face and looks amazing, Dr. Asaria should be your only option.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

A very helpful, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. I had gone in for a rhinoplasty surgery and although it was a subtle change, my nose turned out so beautiful and natural, which is exactly what I wanted. I healed quite quickly and was able to return to my regular routine in less than two weeks! The office staff are so welcoming and hospitable, as if you have known them for years. I truly had a great experience at Dr. Asaria's office and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have nothing but the utmost gratitude and admiration for Dr. Asaria and his team. The rhinoplasty process was a dream from my consultation all the way to my followup appointments. My nose looks better than I could've ever imagined and am so grateful for Dr. Asaria's attention to detail and care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Asaria is an amazing surgeon. The staff are wonderful. You can tell they all care about the patients. I live out of town and with call the phone calls it seems as if I was right there. The staff made sure every question was answered and made me feel at home. They treated me as a part of their family. I am glad I trusted Dr Asari with my nose . The healing time was a piece of cake. I highly recommend Face Cosmetic Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with my rhinoplasty at Dr. Asaria's office. Everyone I met was so friendly and it alleviated my anxiety right away. Shania, the nurse, checked me in promptly when I got there and is so sweet. After I met Monica, who gave me my instructions and had to repeat them several times (due to my anxiety) but re assured me I could call her any time. I met Dr Donelly from anesthesia, who was very experienced . The OR nurse then came to get me and held my hand into the procedure room (i forgot her name!). All I remember is lying down then waking up to Maria in the recovery. The team here is absolutely outstanding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a procedure.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery