Dr. Jamil Asaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I can only describe my experience with Dr. Asaria and staff as perfection. I am a 51 year old female who wanted to turn back time a little I had a face lift, neck tightening as well as both upper and lower lids and fat injections to my face to fill out what time took out. I had done extensive research before seeing Dr. Asaria and found him to be the most knowledgeable in all fields related to the face. The staff was welcoming yet professional in all aspects from pre op to post operative follow ups. The results were better than I could’ve imagined I still look like me just younger!! I don’t have that tight fake look that I’ve seen on many women . He was truly an amazing doctor would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I’m am so happy I chose Dr. Asaria for my rhinoplasty! He understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I felt very safe going with him, the staff was so wonderful and helpful too, they made the experience great. I felt very comfortable going into my surgery. So grateful my friend told me about Dr. Asaria. Best face doctor out there!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Asaria for my nose through my sport med doctor as I had broken it many times through sports. I could hardly breathe through my nose and one nostril was completely blocked. The process from first meeting to post surgery follow-ups were top notch and rather easy. I never had to wait everything was on time which is rare for a doc's office these days. Everyone I interacted with was great and I was treated with care and I was listened to, not just another number. I ended up getting a septorhinoplasty and I wish I had done it sooner. Being able to breathe through my nose again is amazing. As an athlete it has made a big difference in my ability to perform endurance activities. My nose also looks way better, much more symmetrical as it was pretty crooked. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend Dr. Asaria and his staff at Face without hesitation to anyone looking to get their nose fixed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I went to Dr. Asaria for buccal fat reduction, because of the masses in my cheek area particularly when I smiled. This was a procedure I have wanted to do for some time. I had the procedure only 10 days ago and I am amazed at the results already. Although it takes several weeks for the swelling to go down, as with any cosmetic surgery, I am already seeing the results. Dr. Asaria is by far the best. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but he also has a soothing bedside manner, and puts his patients at ease. For any procedure, it is important to have good communication with your doctor. Make sure you tell him/her exactly when you expect and ensure that you and your doc are on the same page. And, always follow doctor's orders, that is make sure you do what they tell you, I.e., sleep on your back, take your meds, etc. But far, the most important things is that you have a competent doctor and you will find Dr. Asaria the most competent. I also admire his frankness and honesty. He will tell you exactly what you can expect at the consultation. This is very important. Thank you to Dr. Asaria and his amazing staff. I am most appreciative.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

I am 20 years old and went to Dr. Asaria with a severely deviated nose and breathing problems. The doctor and his team were incredibly professional and helpful, making the process stress free. Even though my surgery was quite difficult and “not the standard surgery” (he practically had to restructure my nose), I could not have been more pleased with the results. Dr. Asaria is a true artist. Post procedure I experienced minimal pain and bruising. After 4 months the majority of the superficial swelling has dissipated, the scars are invisibile and my nose is becoming more refined as the weeks go by. What pleases me most about my experience is how much attention the doctor paid to how I wanted my noes to be and not how he felt it should be. The results were natural and practically flawless. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone who wishes to have a procedure done.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor and staff. From the front office girls to Dr. Taki, to Dr. Asaria, best medical team I have ever dealt with. Let me start out by saying I never leave reviews because I'm far too lazy but this experience was so good that I need to tell others about it! I went to Dr. Asaria because I had a deviated septum and wanted to work with a plastic surgeon to also make my nose look "prettier". Prior to the surgery I had a bump in the bridge of my nose, it was a bit crooked and I was literally crying from the pain of my swollen sinuses. He performed the first surgery at his clinic, it went great and I was finally able to breath!! After about 10 months I came back to the clinic because my nostrils were uneven and the tip wasn't as pointy as I'd like. **Sidenote: this was nothing major! And I could've ignored these things and lived happily on because my nose looked great. But Im a perfectionist and wanted it to look perfect.** Dr. Asaria was very understanding and gave me 3 sets of steroid shots to try to make the tip more pronounced. When that didn't work he said he could perform a minor revision surgery because he could see that I wasn't happy. He did this completely for free!!! I repeat... I literally did not have to pay for the anesthesiologist or anything else other than my antibiotics. I know friends of mine at other clinics who had to pay $3000 for the anesthesiologist. This was such a relief. I was so happy that Dr. Asaria could see what I was unhappy with and was willing to correct it free of charge. This truly shows that he wants the best for his patients and will go out of his way to make sure his work is done to his greatest ability. I always felt very safe and trusted him and his medical team with my face. Nothing but professionalism. Do not look any further than this doctor, you'll be wasting your time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My search for a facial plastic surgeon was extensive. I am a 34 year old female with a severely deviated septum and crooked nose. If you want the short of it, Dr. Asaria has an incredible reputation and raving reviews for a reason. If you would like to know why I agree, read on… I live in Bermuda, so I would be travelling internationally for the procedure. I considered several doctors in New York, Boston, Miami and Toronto. The doctor of choice had to specialize in rhinoplasty/septoplasty and also be ENT certified. I spoke with several doctors in the US and had my first face-to-face consultation with a doctor in New York. I ended up booking the surgery with him, but as the surgery date approached, I didn’t feel comfortable with my choice. The staff were quick to accept payment, yet slow to share other important patient care information, and costs were changing with each conversation. Nothing was transparent or straightforward. I had to trust my gut and cancelled the surgery 4 weeks out. I am actually grateful for this negative experience, because otherwise I wouldn’t have met Dr. Asaria. I called Face Cosmetics and spoke with several of the staff members. Lisa, Alex, Robyn and Shannon were so helpful, friendly and honest. Before flying to Toronto for an in-person meeting, I had a phone consultation with Dr. Asaria to make sure the trip would be worth it. After reading countless 5 star reviews I expected to like him, but he impressed me even more than I expected. His experience was impressive, with 200+ rhinoplasties a year, he shared a surgical plan which addressed both my functional and aesthetic needs (to improve breathing and straighten the nose), and he was very pleasant and easy to talk to. Best of all, Dr. Asaria was brutally honest as to what to expect, what he believed I needed (less, not more) and what result he could deliver. It may sound impulsive, but I booked my surgery with him after the phone conversation. I trusted my gut (and the rave reviews) enough to skip the trip for a face-to-face consultation. (Spoiler alert: I was right). I met with Dr. Asaria the day before my surgery at the new FACE Cosmetics office. The space is very modern and doesn’t feel like a typical doctor’s office. You won’t have to stare at old medical posters as you anxiously wait to meet the doctor (which wasn’t long by the way). In person Dr. Asaria was just as pleasant. His confidence reassured me that I was in good hands (literally) for the surgery the next morning. We went through the procedure and post-op care once again and he answered all of the questions I had. My surgery was performed at Humber River Hospital the next morning. As an FYI, most of his surgeries are performed at his private practice, which must be more comfortable. As the nurses were prepping me for surgery, one looked at my file and said “Oh, you have Dr. Asaria. He is meticulous about every little detail, so you will be in surgery for 3.5 to 4 hours”. I asked if that was longer than most rhino/septoplasties and she answered yes; that some doctors perform the same surgery in half the time because they don’t have the same attention to detail. Without asking or prompting her, she told me Dr. Asaria is the best facial plastic surgeon and she would go to him personally if and when needed. That was the most wonderful thing to hear one hour before walking into the OR. The surgery lasted 4.5 hours. There was more work involved to reset the nasal bone but everything went smoothly. He didn’t rush and spent the extra time to make sure it was perfect. I won’t lie, the next week was rough. I didn’t expect to be in so much pain based on reading many others’ reviews and the pain medication made me feel nauseous and out of it. I started feeling a little better on day 6. I had my follow-up appointment 8 days after surgery. Unlike most offices, Dr. Asaria seems to be quite punctual so there was no wait time. Dr. Asaria gently removed the cast/brace and stitches and I saw my straight nose for the first time. I didn’t recognize myself. I had almost no bruising (because I was religious about icing my eyes) and an expected level of swelling, but it was straight! It’s a good feeling when the doctor looks impressed with himself too. Before leaving Dr. Asaria encouraged me to schedule follow-ups whenever I feel I need or want one. He’s been very flexible and the staff have been so friendly and helpful in answering my “Is this normal” questions. I am now 12 weeks post-op and am very happy with my result. I look like myself, but with a straight nose. The tip is still a little swollen and numb, but nobody can tell and you’d never know I had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria, for those of you in Canada or elsewhere. He will delivery a natural result and has a fantastic bedside manner. Dr. Asaria and his team deliver amazing service, before, during and after procedures.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I was really happy with my experience! I went to Dr. Asaria a few days ago to get lip fillers. I had gotten them with him about 2 years ago and I really liked the result, so I came back to get them done again. However, my lips were still looking plump and I wasn't sure whether another procedure would do more for my face. So I asked him what he would recommend and he recommended injections on my tear troughs and above my cheekbones. After asking him and the nurse a ton of questions (which they very patiently answered), I went for it! I'm really happy with how it looks-- my cheekbones are now more visible, and I don't look as tired! Though the result is conservative and not obvious, I'm happy the doctor didn't overdo it or make me look unnatural. I had minimal swelling and bruising, which I was really happy about as well! I'm really happy I went with Dr. Asaria!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I got lip injections by Dr Jamil Asaria because of the reviews I found. My lips turned out uneven and lumpy, with visible parts unfilled. He used a "canular" which is one needle they slide all the way into the middle, only filling the centre. It looked so bad i went back in and he agreed it didnt look right. He tried "filling in the areas" that didnt have filler and it didnt help. He also seemed annoyed. For $800 i was expecting amazing results, I will go back to my original filler lady because this man is a joke. Dont say you wernt warned!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Asaria's level of skill is truly unbelievable. I just had rhinoplasty and I am so AMAZED and happy with my result, I can't even believe it. The confidence I've gained now that I'm not insecure about my nose is truly life changing. My entire experience at Face from start to finish was incredible. Dr. Asaria is so warm and kind and I knew immediately at the consultation that he was the only surgeon I would trust with my nose. The level of knowledge and passion he has for his work is amazing. I was very nervous about having surgery and am an anxious person when it comes to medical things but Dr. Asaria and everyone at face, Dr. Taki, Dr. Donelly (the anesthesiologist) and Robyn made me feel SO at ease. I knew I was in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox injections

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery