Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Rhinoplasty: did minor refinements and certainly didn't get the outcome I was looking for especially for the price. Cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Procedure: Rhinoplasty with a correction of a deviated septum. It was a revision from another doctor that was correcting my deviated septum but not the shape. Profile and front was changed. The most dramatic change was from the front view. (read below for further explanation and my experience) Overall: I would absolutely recommend Dr Asaria. My nose looks beautiful. Staff: Well trained, very polite, helpful and accommodating. Had a few concerns and they always did their best to help. Also I had a pre op scare and they were very understanding and helpful. Helpfulness: Every step was explained and walked through. Every question was answered in a sufficient manner. Punctuality: Have nothing bad to say. Everything was very reasonable. Recovery time: Longer than I expected. I could go back to work after about 10 days, but swelling was present for 2 month or so. Experience: My nose was broken very long time ago and therefore crooked. And to be honest, it was my biggest concern. Dr Asaria advised that he will not be able to make it perfectly straight. And if this is my only concern, he recommended not to do the surgery. Since it bothered me too much, I decided that 70% improvement (that dr Asaria said might be accomplished) was worth a try for me. It was not that dramatically crooked and most people did not see it unless I pointed out (on the pictures, in 2D, it was very visible). Also, since I decided to do the surgery regardless, I decided to go big. I narrowed my potato nose and shaved down my high bridge from the profile to give it more natural curve. I was very scared, since the original thought was to make it straight and fix my deviated septum. At the end of the day, it comes to the doctor and what his vision of your nose is. I could not imagine myself with more narrow nose. In fact, most people were telling me not to change the shape of it because it was "cute" on me. And I would not say that I hated the shape myself. But after talking to the doctor and hearing his suggestions, I decided to go with his recommendations. RESULTS: my nose is straight (even if it is not perfectly straight, noone would ever notice). the shape of my nose is amazing, it is very natural. I get many compliments that I look prettier, but noone realizes that it is my nose unless I tell them. Every single person (even who told me not to change the shape) says that it looks amazing and the most important(!!!) that I love it. Taking off the cast and looking in a mirror was the most scariest thing. And even then, it takes some time for the swelling to go down. And now at 6 month point it looks beautiful. Too bad I waited 6 years in fear of going under the knife and trusting someone to touch my nose (aka face). overall, I am very pleased with Dr Asaria's aesthetic taste/judgement.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Since I entered my 30s, my concerns of visible "aging" around on my face (of course the body too) have been escalating, especially about under eye hollowness and lips losing volume which makes them look wrinkly and dry. When I first met Dr. Asaria for a very thorough consultation, I had already gone for a couple other consultations elsewhere to consider my options and decide with the doctor that I feel most comfortable with. Dr. Asaria made me feel completely understood and reassured me by explaining the process thoroughly. He would also tell you all about side effects and what to avoid with honesty, which I appreciated. Friendly, great bedside manner and thoughtfulness about this doctor is what made me decide on the spot to go ahead with the procedure with him. It has been almost two and a half months since my first filler session on various parts of my face including tear lines(under eye hollow spots), nose tip, lips and forehead, and I could not be happier with the results. I have now gone back for a few follow ups, and each time I come home from his clinic knowing what to expect in the following 24-48 hours and so forth. Dr. Asaria is an absolutely trustworthy doctor. I have brought in a good friend and I would recommend him to anyone I know. Bonus is all his staff at the clinic are nothing but delightful, friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

To say my experience with Dr. Asaria, and his team, was amazing is an understatement. I knew from the moment I had my consultation that I had made the right choice in trusting Dr. Asaria with my face. The staff was so knowledgeable and attentive, not to mention warm and welcoming. On the day of my surgery everyone made me as comfortable and as calm as possible (as I was very anxious and have a very low pain tolerance). I couldn't have had a better experience! I woke up with zero pain and remained with zero pain through out my whole recovery. Dr. Asaria not only improved the appearance of my nose but the functionality as well. He took my facial features into consideration and gave me a nose that complimented and accentuated my features. He has a great eye for details and is very meticulous with his work. I could not thank him and his team enough. I would recommend him to anyone interested in rhinoplasty!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Asaria is such a great doctor who makes you feel comfortable. He knows what he is doing and has professional bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I’ve been dabbling back and forth for over 13 years in making a decision to get this procedure done or not. When I discovered Dr. Asaria I knew I had found a surgeon that I could trust; not just because of his credentials and his track-record of success, but because his mission to give the most natural and realistic results to his patients also lined up with my vision moving forward. I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty performed by Dr. Asaria July.25th to fix breathing issues, a deviated septum, to remove a bump on the bridge from an old fracture break and to slightly lift a low columella. I felt so at ease at the clinic. The whole team were welcoming, kind and professional. I can tell you that the entire experience is an emotional roller-coaster in itself but they stand by you every step of the way. Whether it’s in person, by phone, by email or text - It really gives you peace of mind to get the reassurance and guidance through the pre-op and post-op process. What I can tell you about Dr. Asaria is that he is educated, approachable, and very calming. His work is thorough, delicate and impressive. I couldn’t believe how immaculate his stitch-work was - Almost no visible scarring! The road to healing and getting the final result will take some time (with the swelling to subside, stitches to heal and the numbness to go) and I know I have a long way to go, but it is great to know I found a surgeon who can renew my confidence in relieving my breathing problems and restoring the bump in my nose back to the smooth bridge I once had. I highly recommend him if you want a kind assuring doctor that will give you the natural result that you deserve.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Asaria and his staff are all very personable and professional. My Rhinoplasty procedure and recovery all went very smooth with minimal pain. I am pleased with my results so far however it does take a full year to see the final outcome.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Asaria! The results of my rhinoplasty are amazing and so natural. My new nose suits my face perfectly. With their warm attitude, Dr. Asaria and his staff were very dedicated to ensuring that all my questions were answered and that I was at ease. Upon being sent home after the surgery, he personally called to make sure I was recovering well. From the countless surgeons I've had in the past, I can tell Dr. Asaria truly cares about this patients. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly I healed and was able to resume daily activities within a week. I can confidently say that among the 13+ surgeries I've had, this was a breeze and I'm so glad I trusted Dr. Asaria. I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Im so happy with my results! I wouldn't trust anyone else! I've never been happier. He is honest and tells you exactly what to expect. I can't say enough nice things about him and his team. Choosing him for my buccal fat pad removal and neck lipo was one of the best decisions Ive made. Just gets better as the days go on!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Lecturer, University of Toronto