Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I can only describe my experience with Dr. Asaria and staff as perfection. I am a 51 year old female who wanted to turn back time a little I had a face lift, neck tightening as well as both upper and lower lids and fat injections to my face to fill out what time took out. I had done extensive research before seeing Dr. Asaria and found him to be the most knowledgeable in all fields related to the face. The staff was welcoming yet professional in all aspects from pre op to post operative follow ups. The results were better than I could’ve imagined I still look like me just younger!! I don’t have that tight fake look that I’ve seen on many women . He was truly an amazing doctor would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Asaria performed rhinoplasty and chin augmentation for me last year. I'm in my late thirties and waited a long time to do the surgery as I was never quite comfortable after any of my consultations with previous surgeons I had seen in Toronto. Dr. Asaria is a highly skilled surgeon with a keen eye for detail. He's definitely a perfectionist and you can tell he genuinely wants to achieve the most natural results for your face. My surgery was very successful in that people can't tell I've had my nose done - they just say I look refreshed and rested. He achieved in giving me the most natural (perfected) version of my old nose! I have a more balanced face because of the chin augmentation - it was an uncomfortable procedure but worth it at the end. I had a lot of swelling in my face (chin area and nose) and it did take a full year for me to see final results. It was very hard and I had to be patient. Trust in Dr. Asaria's timelines - he was spot on and realistic with me which I appreciated greatly. Dr. Asaria's staff and nurses do a great job of making you comfortable day of surgery. His anesthesiologist was so wonderful... he has a calm, confident demeanour and you know you are in good hands with him. After care was also great - Kirsten in particular was really excellent at checking in with me and answering questions I had after the surgery. There was a small issue with the stitches in my chin after the surgery and Dr. Asaria was quick to do his best to resolve it and took every precaution in my healing process. I would say an added bonus to having Dr. Asaria as your surgeon is his excellent bedside manner. He is extremely humble, patient and gracious. He never makes you feel rushed...he answers all your questions - as ridiculous or trivial they might be without making you feel uncomfortable. Simply put - he's just a great person. At my one year followup appointment I asked about another cosmetic procedure and he flat out said it was too soon and he would not perform it yet :) This is a great quality as you can tell he genuinely wants the best for his patients and his intentions are to give you what is best suited for you! When it's time again, I will definitely be returning to Dr. Asaria for any future facial cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Asaria and FACE. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since my rhinoplasty and I am already in LOVE with the results!!! My nose has been my biggest insecurity and a rhinoplasty is something I have been wanting since I was 14 (over 10 years now). I knew as soon as I met Dr. Asaria that he would be my surgeon, and that I could trust him with my face (which is a very scary thing to trust someone with!) I was very very nervous, but he knew exactly what to change in order to achieve the look I wanted, while keeping everything incredibly natural looking. Most people at my office haven't even noticed (in a good way! I didn't want to look like a different person) I've just been complimented saying I "look fresh" and "well rested". I finally feel like I have the nose I was meant to have and I can't thank him enough. It is so evident how much he truly cares about his patients and their satisfaction. Not to mention, everyone at the clinic is SO kind and I felt so comfortable every time I've been there. My quality of life has gone up and I could not be happier. I will recommend him in a heartbeat! Best decision ever!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Incredible incredible incredible experience!!! I would a thousand percent recommend him in a heartbeat. So knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable. Staff was friendly and all my questions got answered efficiently He’s the best in the city!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

I went to Dr. Asaria because he had worked on a lot of ethnic noses. I did my research, looked at his before and afters and read multiple reviews on RealSelf. Myself being Vietnamese, our skin tends to be thicker and we usually have a weak bridge which he was very familiar with. From the initial consultation to surgery day to follow ups, Dr. Asaria has been very professional and very attentive. I’m insanely happy with my rhinoplasty, although it’s in its early stages of healing it is everything I had asked for. You’re in good hands when you choose Dr. Asaria -C.T

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Ladies & gents, I could sit here for an hour expressing to you how incredibly talented Dr. Asaria is, all about my nose job journey, & experience @ FACE- But due to lack of space provided for this review lol Ill try N keep this short+sweet. I would advice anyone who is looking to get facial PS, to go to this clinic & meet your future DR. Dr. A’s calming & positive demeanour will undoubtedly put you at so much ease right from the get go. I received Rhinoplasty ...aka a nose job! by Dr. J.A. I wish I can show you all, my wonderful results ( look for my full review on RealSelf, where I will include photos there :) ). My results speaks volumes. A true artist is what he is. Pays so much attention to all the small details & provides a very clean finish! Which is everything you would want when having surgery done to your face… I read many of his past patients reviews during the time when I was researching doctors in Toronto & the GTA- so many had said he was a true artists & now I am here to vouch for the accuracy of that statement. If you want flawless, natural results with MINIMUM down time/scarring/complications/& drama, then you need to look no further my friends. This guy is ALL THAT & more ...I am here to assure you of my highest recommendation Best of luck to all, <3 Vicky

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

I feel very lucky to have found Dr.Asaria. He drastically improved my previous lack of jaw definition with lyposuction and a chin implant. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish - I felt very much at ease with him and his staff compared to other cosmetic doctors I have visited in downtown Toronto. And, most importantly, I have what looks like a jaw now! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

I had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Asaria 5 months ago, and I can not recommend him enough! When I decided to have RP done, I researched surgeons all over North America, I was willing to travel anywhere for the best surgeon (I’m a doctor myself and understand the complexity of the surgery) and after considering all the top surgeons I choose him and so so happy I did. The staff, the office, the surgery itself, recovery and my final results were all exceptional and better than I could’ve imagined. The staff were so helpful from the beginning, Alexandra was always so informative and quick to reply to my questions. The anesthesiologist Dr. Donnelly was also so kind and made me feel so comfortable, I’ve had anesthesia before and this was the best experience I’ve ever had! Honestly can’t recommend Dr. Asaria enough, I love my new nose. I still look like myself, it doesn’t look “done” but he changed it just enough to give me the most natural result. He’s so great and so talented. If you want a RP/nose job that looks natural and hardly anyone will notice, Dr. Asaria is your guy!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I had a Septo/Rhinoplasty done in January and I cant thank Dr. Asaria enough for the incredible job he's done. Its changed my quality of life and has given me more self confidence with my appearance. He made me feel so comfortable before my surgery (It was my first one) and was just a pleasure to deal with at my follow up appointment. You can tell that he is very passionate about the work he does and cares about his clients. I would like to thank Dr. Roskies as well for the amazing treatment you have given me. The day after surgery, I received a text to make sure everything was going well. He answered all my questions and listened to all my concerns. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and welcomed from the beginning of this journey. Words really can not express how happy and grateful I am! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

do not go there I went to remove permanent filler from my lips in 2014 there still filler in my lips I expressed my concern that it's still there and not removed and he was very dismissive and annoyed by the fact I wasn't happy. $1,000 for 5 minutes

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Botox

• Lecturer, University of Toronto
  • Canada Region Director, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board of Directors
  • Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery