Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

After researching doctors across Canada ( I am from Western Canada ), I decided to choose Dr. Asaria for my revision rhinplasty. I found Dr. Asaria and his staff to be calm, reassuring, knowledgeable and professional . Even though I was from out of town, Dr. Asaria and his staff were able to guide me through the surgery prep with ease. My surgery went well without any complications. It's been 10 weeks and my nose is healing well. I will be able to comment on my aesthetic result once the swelling has fully resolved in 9 months.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

He is awesome! Personable, friendly, funny and knows his stuff. He is honest about what he is able to accomplish, and is patient with questions. Highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

After doing thorough research for a rhinoplasty, I came across Dr. Asaria on some reputable forums. Based on his clinical experience and training in the world renowned school in the university of Michigan I knew he would be the right choice for me. I was definitely happy with my choice as Dr. Asaria came across as a very honest man who wasn't trying to sell me his procedures like a car salesman (which I found other surgeons did during my meetings with them). I am pleased with the outcome of the surgery and definitely would recommend him to anyone who is going for facial cosmetic issues.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The consultation was not what I expected. I went for a rhinoplasty consult and I spent more time with his assistant/associate than with the doctor. I had to go through the assistant with all my questions and then she went to him in a seperate room to go through my ''case''. He finally came to me, examined my nose, did the befofe and after pictures quickly and I didn't like the end result he was proposing. He seems not very experienced...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Asaria and FACE have been beyond exceptional. I initially had a consultation with Dr. Asaria two years ago, and from the moment I walked in the door, I knew he was the right doctor for me. I had consultations with a few other surgeons in Toronto, but they were not as detail oriented as Dr. Asaria. Dr. Asaria listens to exactly what you have to say, and will address any cosmetic or functional problems you may have with your nose. I had a septorhinoplasty in June of 2016. The results are BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, but he is truly a magnificent artist. My nose suits my face perfectly, and even though it is still healing, I am already in love with my new nose. People notice there is something differet about me, but they can't pinpoint what it is, and that is exactly how a surgery should be. I was self concious when people look at me from the side, but now it does not even bother me at all, if anything I want them to look at my side haha! But also, I must mention the staff at FACE are amazing. The head nurse, receptionist and the coordinator are super super friendly, and the moment you walk into the office you feel that warm energy! I have done my research on RATEMD's and Realself, and I have read 100's of reviews for the rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto, so I know what you are going through if you are looking for the right surgeon. But trust me, if you go with Dr. Asaria you will not regret it one bit. I will be more then happy to send you any pictures of my rhinoplasty, just message me in the inbox! Thank you Dr. Asaria and FACE for making this an amazing experience with magnificient results!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Asaria! It has been 6 months since he performed rhinoplasty surgery on me and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only does my nose look natural and better suited for my face, but the procedure has helped improve my breathing as well. The staff that work alongside Dr. Asaria are also very helpful and welcoming. On the day of my surgery everyone made me feel very comfortable, and they even followed up several times throughout the week following my procedure to make sure I was feeling okay. Dr. Asaria himself is an excellent surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to anyone who is considering rhinoplasty surgery. You couldn't ask for better care and results.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Rhinoplasty: did minor refinements and certainly didn't get the outcome I was looking for especially for the price. Cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Procedure: Rhinoplasty with a correction of a deviated septum. It was a revision from another doctor that was correcting my deviated septum but not the shape. Profile and front was changed. The most dramatic change was from the front view. (read below for further explanation and my experience) Overall: I would absolutely recommend Dr Asaria. My nose looks beautiful. Staff: Well trained, very polite, helpful and accommodating. Had a few concerns and they always did their best to help. Also I had a pre op scare and they were very understanding and helpful. Helpfulness: Every step was explained and walked through. Every question was answered in a sufficient manner. Punctuality: Have nothing bad to say. Everything was very reasonable. Recovery time: Longer than I expected. I could go back to work after about 10 days, but swelling was present for 2 month or so. Experience: My nose was broken very long time ago and therefore crooked. And to be honest, it was my biggest concern. Dr Asaria advised that he will not be able to make it perfectly straight. And if this is my only concern, he recommended not to do the surgery. Since it bothered me too much, I decided that 70% improvement (that dr Asaria said might be accomplished) was worth a try for me. It was not that dramatically crooked and most people did not see it unless I pointed out (on the pictures, in 2D, it was very visible). Also, since I decided to do the surgery regardless, I decided to go big. I narrowed my potato nose and shaved down my high bridge from the profile to give it more natural curve. I was very scared, since the original thought was to make it straight and fix my deviated septum. At the end of the day, it comes to the doctor and what his vision of your nose is. I could not imagine myself with more narrow nose. In fact, most people were telling me not to change the shape of it because it was "cute" on me. And I would not say that I hated the shape myself. But after talking to the doctor and hearing his suggestions, I decided to go with his recommendations. RESULTS: my nose is straight (even if it is not perfectly straight, noone would ever notice). the shape of my nose is amazing, it is very natural. I get many compliments that I look prettier, but noone realizes that it is my nose unless I tell them. Every single person (even who told me not to change the shape) says that it looks amazing and the most important(!!!) that I love it. Taking off the cast and looking in a mirror was the most scariest thing. And even then, it takes some time for the swelling to go down. And now at 6 month point it looks beautiful. Too bad I waited 6 years in fear of going under the knife and trusting someone to touch my nose (aka face). overall, I am very pleased with Dr Asaria's aesthetic taste/judgement.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Since I entered my 30s, my concerns of visible "aging" around on my face (of course the body too) have been escalating, especially about under eye hollowness and lips losing volume which makes them look wrinkly and dry. When I first met Dr. Asaria for a very thorough consultation, I had already gone for a couple other consultations elsewhere to consider my options and decide with the doctor that I feel most comfortable with. Dr. Asaria made me feel completely understood and reassured me by explaining the process thoroughly. He would also tell you all about side effects and what to avoid with honesty, which I appreciated. Friendly, great bedside manner and thoughtfulness about this doctor is what made me decide on the spot to go ahead with the procedure with him. It has been almost two and a half months since my first filler session on various parts of my face including tear lines(under eye hollow spots), nose tip, lips and forehead, and I could not be happier with the results. I have now gone back for a few follow ups, and each time I come home from his clinic knowing what to expect in the following 24-48 hours and so forth. Dr. Asaria is an absolutely trustworthy doctor. I have brought in a good friend and I would recommend him to anyone I know. Bonus is all his staff at the clinic are nothing but delightful, friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift