Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

I had lip injections done with Dr. Asaria and I was completely blown away by his expertise and his amazing staff. His staff were really friendly and informative, especially Alessandra, who prepped me and patiently answered all of my questions.

Dr. Asaria, similarly, was very kind and patient with me. He took the time to make sure I understood what exactly was going to happen (what type of filler he would inject, how much of it, and how bad the pain would be). I was impressed that Dr. Asaria really listened to me to make sure he knew exactly how I wanted my lips to look. He took his time and was thorough, and I couldn't be happier with the result. I love the way my lips look now! They're fuller but still soft and natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted.

I was also BLOWN AWAY by his care for his patients. I emailed his office on a Saturday morning with some concerns about swelling, and he called me back almost immediately from his personal phone to give me advice and set up a follow-up appointment. It was really nice to have him call me directly to address my concerns, and it really shows how much he cares about his patients. Thank you, Dr. Asaria :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Dr. Asaria and his team are amazing! I had dimpleplasty done with Dr.Asaria, I felt comfortable and confident I had chosen the right doctor as soon as I had walked into the clinic. Dr.Asaria gave me his honest opinion as to where the dimples should go. I am so happy with them I want to thank Dr.Asaria and everyone at FACE cosmetic surgery. I have never met a more caring doctor who takes his time and genuinely cares about his patients. I love my dimples! I am so happy with my decision to go with Dr.Asaria, he really is amazing. I highly recommend Dr.Asaria. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I have been researching on top Rhinoplasty surgeons, and wanted to get mine done for the longest time! After 3 years of on and off research, I came across Dr. Asaria. I admit I was very nervous in the beginning whether I should do the procedure or not. I did not want to end up with a nose that looked un-natural. Choosing Dr.Asaria was the best decision ever, the staff are so friendly also helpful, plus my nose looks amazing! I do not miss my old nose not even a tiny bit! I am so happy with the results, I truly recommend Dr.Asaria for anyone that is looking at rhinoplasty! You will not be disappointed! It's worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I think Dr. Asaria has got to be the top surgeon in Toronto...very attentive and thorough and very very skilled in his work-- very easy recovery and the results were outstanding for my daughters rhinoplasty. She is also thrilled which is most important !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880297].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 29, 2015

I have wanted to get my nose done for a long time now and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Asaria. I am a teenager so I was very nervous. Dr. Asaria and his team helped me feel comfortable and safe from the moment of my consultation! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2875919].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 24, 2015

My rhinoplasty was performed on June 30th and less than a month later I am already incredibly pleased with the results! The staff was so comforting on my surgery day and throughout this journey, and for that I am so thankful. I can't wait to see the changes in the months to come.
If you are considering a rhinoplasty, I highly recommend Dr. Asaria. He is the best of the best.
Sincerely happy, D.T.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2875141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I could have not been more happy with my experience with Dr. Azaria and his staff. From the moment I first walked into his office for my consultation I knew I made the correct choice. I would it all over again and would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone thinking of taking the plunge.
One Happy Man, Richard

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2865093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria a little over two months ago. I am SO happy with the results. To be honest, the first few weeks were perhaps the hardest considering the drastic changes. but as time went on, as Dr. Asaria had consoled, I began to look better, and things finally felt normal.

A somewhat short run-down of my journey:
1) Booked a consultation after doing extensive research for two years (mild research prior)
2) Spoke to the staff - via phone and e-mail (they were all really nice, understanding)
3) Went in for the consultation - Dr. Asaria was caring, compassionate, and knew what he was saying/doing. He didn't make false promises, and even though I'd gone in with an image of what I wanted...he was kind enough to consider what I wanted, but realistic as well. Eventually we found a middle that I was satisfied with. Funny thing is, right now, my nose looks lot better than what the computer imaging had shown.
4) Book a surgery date
5) Had my pre-op during which the nurse Sharon was simply incredible, kind, funny (it helped calm my nerves) - all my questions were answered, and I was given instructions
6) Had my phone interview with the hospital at which my surgery would take place (they were nice too)
7) Had my surgery (going in, it was fine. The hospital staff was nice. I met with Dr. Asaria right before surgery...he was very determined, enthusiatic, asked me if I had final questions, etc. Then I was led into the room, and before long I woke up - groggy. I must stress that you should sleep well the night before surgery. I didn't, and staying awake after my surgery was a real struggle. The hospital stay, for me, was long. I got in at 12 but I was out of there by 7pm). Dr. Asaria called that night to ask me how I was doing. Sharon called me the day after surgery to ask me how I was feeling.
8) The first week was brutal (the first 5 days being the worst). I couldn't do very much on my own. My face changed shape and color. A lot of swelling and bruising. I was very depressed. But I always kept my head elevated, used ice packs, and took my meds on time. Cast removal was on day 8 - I'll be honest, I didn't like my nose that day. I was a little depressed. It looked awful from the front but my hump was done and my septum was straight from the profile view. Still, I took Dr. Asaria's word and kept my head up.
9) The second week got better, but it was still a tedious routine; having to clean my nose, and being scared of anyone touching it, etc. I began to resume my regular activites like work, school, going out often, etc My bruising had gone down significantly. But there was still a bit left. This was also the week I noticed dark circles under my eyes.
10) Week three, I began to feel like myself again. My face wasn't swollen anymore (my cheekbones were back!) Doing things began to feel easier, and at this time I noticed that my dark circles had ...become darker. I was horrified. But I'd read that they do go away, it just looks prominent on people with my complexion. Despite that, I put on almond oil before bed, every night. To this day I do it (just every other night now, since they're almost gone :D )
11) At the one month mark, I went for another follow-up pst-cast removal. The doctor took out another stature he couldn't before, and checked my nose. He said the progress was amazing. I believed him because I saw it too! He said to book another consult at 5-6 months. That was it.

Now it's been another month since that day. I notice subtle changes. Most people (those I haven't told or aren't very close to me don't notice the difference, they think I did something different, but most just compliment me). My dark circles have faded...I don't feel the need to put makeup on to hide them. The bruising is gone, the only swelling that remains is around the tip area. Basically it's been a great ride so far, and I can't wait to hit the one year mark. Dr Asaria said everything would be great, and I believe him a 100%.

I would definitely recommend him for rhinoplasty. He really knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2856284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Very nice clinic with nice staff. The Doctor, on the other hand, is arrogant and dismissive- I was interested in cheek augmentation and he doesn't have even 1 before and after photo to show!! His attitude was awful and rushed. I also notice RateMDs deleting negative reviews of this doctor as I was doing my research- it is a very unethical practice from this website as we need to make informed decisions as future patients by seeing all reviews positive or otherwise. Moderators please do not delete this review- thank you.

Was this rating useful? 16 [[ userState['ratings'][2854973].votes_count ]]