Ratings for Dr. Jamil Asaria

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Asaria. He recently performed rhinoplasty on me and I have never been happier in my entire life. My breathing is the best it has ever been and my nose looks very natural and suits my face. It is the nose I should have been born with! Through all the consults and phone calls, the staff was so warm and welcoming and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Asaria made me feel very comfortable and I had full trust in him before surgery, which is extremely important. The healing time was so fast and there is no scarring! I finally feel very good about myself and I would recommend everyone to him. He is truly an amazing surgeon who cares about the patients and that shows in his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I have to give low ratings, though actually for staff/punctuality/helpfulness and knowledge i would actually give 5 stars. The reason for low rating really is the results. I had a crooked nose that protruded extensively from my face. Dr Asaria straightened and reduced my profile. The first time i was left with a very odd looking bulbous tip, that i cannot say was flattering (even after two years it still looked awful). The revision (which to be fair, he did for free) is a mild improvement, but I really felt in both surgeries, i wasn't listened as to exactly what i wanted and dr. asaria just went ahead and did what he wanted to anyway. Also dr. asaria in both instance told me of a change of surgical plan immediately before the surgery (we're gonna raise the tip as an example, though i specifically said i did not want this). He does this because you're in the hospital, in a gown, waiting to roll into surgery, and knows you're too vunerable and concerned with other things to object to these last minute changes. I now have a bulbous, undefined nose, after two operations that I can honestly say I regret doing this surgery in the first place. Thought I recommend Dr. Asaria in terms of consults and professionalism, i cannot honestly say his surgical results are worth the price.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing results. He is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and easy on the eyes. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Asaria and all of his staff were wonderful. I had injectible fillers done and the results were amazing. His office is very easy to contact and I never had any trouble getting a hold of them. Dr. Asaria was extremely helpful, kind, and easy on the eyes! I would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had two small hair transplants in the beard area with Dr Asaria, basically to thicken it. I had actually had the same procedure with a hair transplant surgeon prior to coming to Dr Asaria and while those results were somewhat adequate, that doctor used a strip technique, which left the skin at the back of my head feeling tight. So when I came to see Dr. Asaria, he suggested that instead of the strip technique, that I consider the FUE method (Follicular Unit Extraction), which doesn't leave any scarring (I had already had enough scarring from the previous strips that were taken out). Anyway, long story short, we did two procedures using FUE and the results have been way better than I thought. The beard area looks incredibly natural and I must say that Dr Asaria is really, really skilled. He has a great eye for detail....he's an artist in how he looks at things aesthetically. As far as healing was concerned, not only were there no scars, minimal pain, but also I didn't have to have any stiches, which was a big bonus. So that's a little about the procedure and the results. Now I'll just talk about the kind of care I got at the clinic. I found Dr. Asaria's support staff to be very friendly and helpful. They make you feel right at home and are very accommodating to your needs. And Dr Asaria himself is delightful...he's just a super nice guy, You can ask him anything and not feel embarrassed about your questions. He's patient, very friendly (like his staff), and moreover cares about you. My impression is that he wants the very best results for you. And as I said, he's highly skilled...so really, what else do you need?

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Asaria's professionalism, bedside manner, ability to make me feel at ease, taking the time to explain every step of my surgeries, his truly amazing surgical skills are beyond anything I could have wished for. I thank him from the bottom of my heart and in my books, he is a true shinning star of his profession. I fell so fortunate to have been in his care. His staff are top notch as well. Travelling three hours each way was a chore to say the least but every time I arrived to his office,he and his staff dealt with me promptly I was attended to right away – often early, and it was greatly appreciated. So many people that know me well, tell me that they cannot tell where the surgery took place on my face. These successful surgeries changed me and made me more grateful for a lot of things in life I took for granted. Thank you Dr. Asaria for helping me through all of this.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Doctor Asaria and his staff are awesome! I am a 21 year old female who had rhinoplasty procedure done in May 2016. I cannot believe how natural my nose looks! I was so worried that I would have a "fake" looking nose. People who haven't seen me since surgery have told me "something looks different but I can't figure out what it is" which is exactly what I wanted! I did not want people asking if I had a nose job.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Lip Injections, Tear Trough, Chin Fillers Dr. Asaria is a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable doctor and I definitely recommend him. He and his staff are very friendly and personable. Alex at reception is great. They immediately made me feel comfortable and took great care of me when I was so nervous walking into my initial consultation. Dr. Asaria genuinely does care about his patients and this shows in his work. I am a 20 year-old female and I first came to Dr. Asaria in May of 2016 for lip injections and my experience was exceptional. At my first appointment I received .8 of a syringe of Juvéderm and the remaining .2 at my follow-up appointment. This option was ideal because it was my first time ever getting my lips augmented and I wanted them to look natural. They used topical numbing cream and I didn't feel a thing. I am writing this 5 months later and my lips have held up extremely well and still look fantastic... I will definitely be returning for a top-up in the future. I recently returned to Dr. Asaria for tear trough (under eye) and chin augmentation for which he used fillers for both. He managed to hide my double chin by enhancing my chin (which I did not know was even possible)! I originally felt like my face was quite round and chubby looking and the enhancement of my chin makes my face look much slimmer and longer. It is exactly what I was looking for and more. He said there may be bruising and swelling which I have not experienced at all - at most my chin is slightly tender. My under-eye area was originally very hollow and it made me look tired and as a young patient, it was abnormal for me to be looking this way. The area now looks much more plump and I look way less tired. Results are exceptional. Thank you Dr. Asaria and everyone at FACE for making me feel beautiful! I will definitely be coming to Dr. Asaria for my rhinoplasty in the future.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Jamil Asaria, feel very thankful to have such an overall very clean, calm and well executed operation. His team where great in booking appointments and preparing myself for the operation. Did a great job on my nose and it was a mess, very deviated septum and completely crooked off to the side. What I see now is a straight nose and heaven coming into my brain, operation has completely changed my life as I feel much more energized throughout the day.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Poor rhinoplasty results- could not deliver what he promised in the simulation picture. His excuse is that people recover differently and my nose wasn't perfect to begin with. Very atrocious behaviour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With a focused practice specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face, Dr. Asaria believes in creating individualized, balanced and natural results for each and every one of his patients. As a Lecturer at the University of Toronto, he teaches the art of facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, hair transplantation, and injectable filers at our private, state-of-the-art facility, FACE Cosmetic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift