Ratings for Dr. Imran Khan

I work at the York Street location since Sept 2017 and from where I'm standing each patient I've seen come and go from there, have left with a smile and a great overall experience. Their next appointments already booked. Clearly stating that the patients are happy with the dental health services we provide as a whole team. From the clinical providers to the assistants and from the first impressions when greeted by the administration team... It's hard to rate ones bad or good experience because we all have a preference or an expectations. And when they are not met we are quick to play the blame game. At the end of the day. I DO BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD FIND THE RIGHT HEALTH CARE PROVIDER THAT BEST FIT THEIR NEEDS and sometimes it just may not be us. And that's ok because everyone is entitled to find the perfect fit for their individual needs./rb

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

What an amazing dentist. Felt very confident that he was looking after my best interest. Great front desk staff. Overall was a great experience and would recommend him and his staff to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Imran is a scam artist and a horrible person, his associates are worse than himself.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The bestest person/dentist....people that are leaving hate comments are the really cheap people who couldn't afford it. .dr.khans a genuis!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

by definition, a scam artist. Wonder why he makes so much money? its because hes a talker. He comes off as a very well spoken person, until you spend enough time under his care and staff, and realize how all they are after is your money. Worst clinic and experience to ever go through. Additionally, his staff is horrible with organization and flat out rude.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr khan and his staff are great! Always feel at home at mississauga location. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Khan is a great dentist. Dr Khan & his excellent team have taken care of me & my close friends since opening in north Mississauga some 20 years ago. Recently Meadowvale Dentistry moved & expanded their offerings. http://www.heartland-health.ca I strongly recommend Dr Khan & his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr Khan is a wonderful dentist and a genuinely nice guy. I feel 100% confident in the care I have receive from him and his staff. He is funny and relaxed, and is often cracking jokes. I have always felt like he is an honest person and have confidence in his advice about my health. I am actually surprised to see negative reviews. I have been with him for many years, I have referred my family and friends to his offices as well, and the experiences we've had have always been exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Very conceited Individual. does not practice to help the individual, rather practices for inflated prices. I have held up from commenting on this individuals style of practice. He is only money driven and his staff seem to have adapted to his style of practice. Horrible Front desk team. Please do not be fooled by the outside appearance of his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Khan has been a good dentist. However rates are high He is located in financial core. Though I am not a dentist, I would have expected a tooth to dealt with in a different and more effective way.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015