Ratings for Dr. Brent Mills

Been with Brent since he first started. He is #1.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr. Mills is amazing! His diagnosis is always right on. He has quickly fixed me up so many times. I am deeply appreciative to have access to Dr. Mills'skills.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Brent has been my Chiro for quite a few years (give or take the time I lived in Ottawa). I think he is wonderful. Unlike the office I was going to in Ottawa, he doesn't pressure me to buy a "package" of visits up front. If I need him, I typically get an appointment within a day and his hours fit my schedule perfectly as I like early morning before I go to work. I typically only need one visit and I feel 100% better. Best Chiropractor ever!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I have been seeing Brent since being recommended by physio at providence care and he put my tilted hip back in place in two sessions and continues to get my leg muscles back in shape also. Excellent care!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

knowledgeable, and patient... gets to the root of the problem and treats it... no extra appointments

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Brent Mills is extremely knowledgeable and caring. His goal is to provide you with the best of care to get you back to feeling well. Excellent listener and takes the time to help you at each and every appointment. Highly recommend. Cares for my entire family!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Mills is phenomenal! He knows almost immediately what your problem is; he doesn't order a lot of x rays and ask you to sign up for a set number of appointments. I would never consider going to another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

He's just amazing. Have been going to him off and on for many years and I know a dozen other people who have as well...we all concur and he's very knowledgeable, honest and caring. Only one or two treatments does the trick....no need to come back for weeks like many other chiropractors expect you to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Very helpful in solving my problem.Uses an evidence based approach and doesn't keep you coming back for unnecessary treatments.Certified as a specialist in chiropractic rehabilitation. Would recommend his office highly.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Very knowledgeable skilled and personable practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015