Ratings for Dr. Belinda Weltman

Very bad experience with this women. I spent lots of money and the results no where near what I was told they would be. I have a feeling that most of those 5 star ratings were written by herself or company that writes positive reviews as they all have a similar style of writing and begin with "Dr Weltman"

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Weltman is AMAZING!! Braces are just not fun. No two ways about it. But, she is so knowledgeable and compassionate that she is making my experience much easier. She is always good at addressing my concerns and trying to make my time in teeth jail even just a bit better. She has always been clear and honest with what to expect and what my options are. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Weltman is a skilled, fair, and delightful Orthodontist. I am so pleased with my experience. I had Invisalign treatment and am am really happy with the results. I was a difficult case because I wanted to remove some bonding that had closed some spaces in my upper front teeth and close the gaps and had a dental implant during treatment. Dr. Weltman had a plan for everything. She is highly skilled and every visit to see her was a pleasure. She is honest and cares about her patients. In addition, all my appointments (over a year) punctual and her assistants are lovely. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Weltman is a remarkable Orthodontist. Her assistants however need more training when it comes to applying brackets. as well as inserting the wires. Otherwise I am happy with the progress to-date.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have spent the past two years in braces with Dr. Weltman, and I am thrilled with the final result. I had a difficult case and I did not think my smile could look this good. If you are looking for a friendly office and a knowledgeable orthodontist, I would highly recommend Dr. Weltman.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Belinda is more of a business woman than a doctor. She WAS very patient and responsive before you sign the contract, but turned completely the other way after me signing the contract. She even doesn't listen to my question before the treatment. It's just too late that she listened to my enquiry after putting on the braces. There are so many things you can't do after you have put on the metal wires. I asked her sincerely but she tried to be funny about me just to save herself several minutes.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Dr. Weltman is a very skilled Orthodontist and has a terrific way of making her patients feel at ease. No waiting around the office, things seem to run very smoothly. I would highly recommend her for braces or invisiline treatment. She really knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Very kind, gentle orthodontist who is also highly skilled

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr Weltman is very friendly and focused on getting great results. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

worth everything I paid! She is way nicer than some others and really knows about braces. did a fabulous job

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011