Ratings for Dr. Anne L. NOLTE

Very helpful, compassionate and competent. She really takes care of the whole person and spends the time is needed with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I echo all the other current 5-star reviews. Dr. Nolte and her staff are so helpful in guiding you in medical decisions/actions. We've had a couple miscarriages and through Dr. Nolte's guidance we were able to figure out what was going on with my body and now have a thriving one-year-old. She and her staff are very professional, yet also caring. I wish there were many more Dr.'s and offices like her and this one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

She's very knowledgeable and gives you time and attention. I went there before I got married to learn the Creighton method and ended up discovering a problem. Without any alarm, she treated me and helped me avoid the stress of trying to conceive. I'm now 11 weeks preggies and feeling great.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

My husband and I were trying to conceive for several years and went to what we thought were the "best" NY doctors and did not get any clarity or results on my condition. Within two months Dr. Mielnik discovered the issue and after four months practicing the Creighton Model, I am now almost 5 weeks pregnant. She has given me back my hope and faith. I was starting to think I could never get pregnant but she encouraged me not to give up. She is kind and passionate and always has the best intentions. Her staff and her nurse Kristina are also very kind and soothing. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

She is the best doctor that I have ever been to. She is thorough, honest, highly educated, and committed to his work. She takes the time to explain things in detail that the average person can understand. She truly takes care of the whole person! I was under her care before my first pregnancy and throughout my first trimester (I then saw her partner who is an OB). I have never trusted a doctor so much in my life. Her medical practice is her art! She also has the best staff in the world.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011