Ratings for Dr. Jon Saunders

Jon and his staff really care about their patients health. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about my experience here. Both short term and long term care is highly effective and their experience shows.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

He asks thorough open-ended questions to clarify your issues as he assess your needs. He takes the time to explain what he is going to do and how this will help. He is empathetic and genuinely wants to improve your day to day life. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The best of the best! Look no further. Dr. Jon is very smart and is the best at figuring out and treating the problem! I have been to many others. This is the one you need! He is great with people! Makes REAL changes to the spine and nervous system.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

This is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. The staff is amazing and always extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Jon has become a great friend over the many years I have been under his care. He truly is concerned with your well being and will go out of his way to help. If you want the best chiropractic care, bar none, this is the place you need to go - you won't be sorry

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. John is the best! I have been around and have seen a decent number in Newmarket who dont even do xrays to look at the spine. They just manage the discomfort and or pain. Dr John actually makes the changes to the spine and nerves that are required to be pain free and get you back to doing the exercise you love! I noticed a significant difference after seeing him for the first time in over a year and a half! I tried 5 different chiros and this is the guy who actually making a real difference. Dont waste your time on other chiros. Just go to him! I had no hope! Now i have a lot of hope because of him! Yes Tanya and Pam are awesome!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I absolutely love going to the chiropractor! Dr. Jon is warm, friendly, helpful, and thorough yet quick. My husband and all 3 of my kids (ages 9, 6 and 3) go for regular adjustments and we could not be happier!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I always feel a million times better after an adjustment with Dr. Jon. He is amazing as a person and a chiropractor. His practice inspires patients to pursue a happier and healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Jon Saunders is a kind and welcoming person. He makes sure that when you leave, that you are refreshed and happy. Him and his team really take pride in their work and take the time to make each and every person feel welcome. He teaches people about each condition and helps everyone to understand. Recommend him and his team for everyone!! Thanks Dr. Jon!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

When I first walked in to Dr. Jon Saunders office it was my first time seeking help of the chiropractic nature. That day was two years ago. Since that day Dr. Jon and his staff have been so helpful with my many questions and his treatments have affected my life in ways I would never have guessed. I can honestly say that without his help and the help of his staff (Pam and Tanya) I do not believe I would have the success in my pain management and my over all health that I currently have today. I highly recommend Dr. Jon to anyone seeking a chiropractor. You will be greeted as a friend and treated like a friend. A doctor who genuinely cares about his patients is far and few between, Dr. Jon is one of those doctors.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I visited Dr. Jon's office a few months ago with a number of issues. I was amazed that in a very short time, all the issues have been resolved. I have recommend this office to a number of people including my children. The staff is extremely helpful and professional and I'm so happy that I've found a chiropractor that I'll have for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Jon Saunders's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a teenager, help with chronic migraines is the main reason Dr. Jon decided to become a chiropractor. “I understand what a patient feels like when they are not well because I started out as a patient as well,” says Dr. Jon. “I really feel that because I experienced firsthand what chiropractic could do, it has allowed me to be very empathetic to the suffering patient sitting across from me in my exam room,” he continues. Dr. Jon’s experience as a chiropractic patient in his teens and the experience he gained during his internship has fostered a compassionate nature that allows him to quickly develop an understanding of what his patients are going through. Dr. Jon is passionate about health and wellness and established Chiropractic on Eagle in Newmarket almost 13 years ago, upon graduating from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College where he graduated Cum Laude. He also received the Lloyd Pennington Memorial Award for having achieved the highest overall admissions score for his applicant year. Prior to studying chiropractic, Dr. Jon earned his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from McMaster University, where he also graduated with distinction. During his internship in his final year at chiropractic school, Dr. Jon had the privilege of working at the Sherbourne Health Centre, where he treated patients in this extremely busy clinic, which served the downtown inner-city population. This included people in Toronto’s new immigrant communities and groups who are at risk for chronic health issues. It was here that Dr. Saunders developed a passion (and the compassion) for helping people from all walks of life. Dr. Jon is committed to continuing education and providing the most up-to-date chiropractic care and to this end he has completed post-graduate training in pediatrics and pregnancy care, gentle adjusting techniques (Thompson Technique, Chiropractic Biophysics, Pettibon, Impulse Instrument), sports injuries, and nutrition. Dr. Jon is very fortunate to have built a thriving practice which boasts a large family/pediatric patient base. He believes exceptional health needs to begin at birth starting with the formation of healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Passion for his work is what drives Dr. Jon to continually give back to the community, which he does by offering his expertise and enthusiasm in a variety of ways such as being a volunteer coach, community/corporate lecturer, and in the past, team chiropractor for the Newmarket Hurricanes and Aurora Tigers Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club. One organization that Dr. Jon is committed to supporting, which holds a special place in his heart is Chiropractors with Compassion an organization that supports underprivileged children’s projects around the world. In his spare time, Dr. Jon loves spending time with his wife Suzanne and their two amazing children – Silas and Sybil, travelling, learning new things, playing golf, and doing anything related to fitness.

• English