Ratings for Dr. Nadine Liu

Dr Liu is very knowledgeable - gets right to the problem - been a patient a long time - recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I honestly hate this place, I've been requesting some paperwork for weeks, and not only am I still waiting for it, but after many, many calls, no one in that office has had the courtesy to call me back to explain why they aren't helping me or what is the hold up. Honestly, this place is the pits. Michelle and Chris, who answer the phones are not only clueless, but uncooperative as well, they've been telling me they will fax over the paperwork every time I call, but after more than 3 weeks of wait, I have practically given up. This place has unacceptable work ethic and zero professionalism.

Submitted August 17, 2015

I have taken my child there for almost 2 years and each visit was is as if we were new patients. The wait time is extreme, 2 + hours. We have seen Dr.Liu and the NP. The NP kept telling us my child had an ear infection when she never did. She kept prescribing antibiotics we didn't need. I am an ER RN and found this NP to be lacking in several areas. I finally had to leave. Erica the LVN was the only reason we stayed-she is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Excellent physician who takes time to explain labs and disease process. Concerned with finding cause of symptoms rather than just treating them.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have fallen victim of sticking with a doctor that I’m not happy with. The waiting time is unacceptable. Only to be taken to the back to wait even more. High office staff turnover. She has a huge payment rule posted when you first walk in that intrusive. She charged my insurance for service she didn’t perform. She uses her exam rooms for storage so you’re sitting back there with boxes of stuff. The physicals she did for my kid I could have done them myself. She relies heavily on test. if they don’t give her an answer she has no answer. Yes I’m in the process of finding a new doctor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Unprofessional and rude billed me and insurance for visit after not completing visit and storming out of exam room. Billed me and my insurance for services not provided. Usual wait = 1 hour plus before even taken back to the exam room; usual total doctor visit time 2 hours plus. I personally hate waiting in a waiting room for 1 to 2 hours with sick people for scheduled well visits.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I went to the dr and she prescribed me 2 medications that treated the same thing. The pharmacist warned I shouldn't take together. Contacted Dr's office and was told that I could. The next day I had a reaction from the medications and was told to revisit the Dr office at no charge since this occured. The doctor stated she "didn't realize she prescribed both of the medicines for me," needless to say I changed Dr's. What if I would have died because of her lack of memory? I then requested a copy of my medical records and learned there were notes in my file stating I went in for the Flu which never occured and also information on my monthly visitor being late and they administered a pregnancy test without my knowledge. To top this all off, I got billed $175 from the Dr's office and I wasn't supposed to be charged at all. The dr didn't even treat me for the other 2 reasons I went to the office in the first place. I wouldn't recommend that office to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Nadine Liu's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Live Oak, TX