Ratings for Dr. Ali Amiri

I've been having lower back pains for the past 6 years. I tried physiotherapy and massage therapy and while it helped relieve the pain in the moment, the pain always came back. I have always been a bit hesitant to see a chiropractor but decided to try it as my back pains got worse. I've been seeing Dr. Ali for 2 months now and my back pains have improved significantly. What I like about Dr. Ali is that he teaches you about your spine and health and how you can improve your life for the better. His staff and customer service is excellent and I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Ali is truly a forward thinking and holistically minded doctor. He took the time to listen to where I was at, spends time educating his clients and presented the options without pushing the sale. Most importantly, he takes a holistic approach by providing resources for healthy diet changes as well as spiritual and mental well being. If you're seeking a positive healing experience, this is it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Thank you Dr. Ali. I feel so much better after getting treated by you. My stomach pains from indigestion decrease, back and neck pains go away. Thank you!!! I recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great, if not the BEST chiropractor I know of. For people saying his place is a 'cult' or a 'money grab' are just completely ignorant and are looking for a quick fix in life. If you want results, go see Dr. Ali. He's actually creating a local community of people who are keen on improving their health, and he's got the best advice hands down out of any doctor in town. Dr. Ali is nothing but generous and is even known to adjust people who can't even afford his services, so he's definitley not a money grabber like some people who don't want to drive to see him just say as a cop-out. His chiropractic program is set up in a way that actually improves/corrects your spinal posture for a lifetime, which is why he has you coming to see him weekly for the first month or so. Great doctor, highy reccomend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

THIS PLACE IS A CULT. AMIRI IS NOTHING BUT AN EXCELLENT ACTOR WHO SWEET TALKS PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY. GET A SECOND OPINION!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Ali for over 2 years. Originally for my neck and back pain and 8 months ago I found out I was pregnant and have been seeing Dr. Ali regularly twice a week during my entire pregnancy and hope to have a healthy natural birth with his help. He has great staff as well and I feel very comfortable with the atmosphere of this place... great energy for healing.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

a bit unprofessional in that he talks abut his pts to others and a girl told him that we were friends but really she is obsessed with my boyfriends and now she knows more about us then ever and i think they are sleeping together too.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I went to this chiro a few years ago...and let me tell you, it's definitely nothing but a money-grab. It almost feels cult-like.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I recently moved to BC from Ontario, and was looking for a good Chiropractor. Friends recommended Dr. Amiri. So we booked an initial assessment appointment. Not only did Dr. Amiri meet our needs, he exceeded our expectations. He not only is taking care of my wife's and my back and neck issues, he is also helping us get healthy with guidance on nutrition, and general wellness. He is always prepared to talk about any aspect of our health, not just adjust our backs and move on. We've been seeing him for about 2 months now, and I am feeling better than when I started. He truly cares about our health, and listens when we have concerns. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. His office is very clean and organized. He even has a library of books and DVD movies that he loans out all pertaining to living a healthier lifestyle. His fees are on-par, compared to other Chiropractors I have seen both in BC and in Ontario.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

21 years old and living an average pain free my life then 8 months ago a women ran a red light. I have never been in so much pain in my life. I couldn't work out, barley slept & a constant headache just on the top of the list. Im a receptionist so im stuck in a chair but I can barley sit down for 10 minutes before needing to get up and move around. I found him through Google search then found out a family friend has been seeing him for years and raved about him. Iv been seeing him ruffly 3 months, twice a week.. Yes im still in pain but nothing compared to how I use to feel. I can sleep through the night, no more headaches and have way more energy plus im slowly starting to workout again. I have a long road ahead of me but am so blessed to have Dr.Ali and stuff along for the ride. They have gave me such a better quality to life again.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014