Ratings for Dr. Devon Kutsch

He's a good ortho, my kid has a really nice smile now, BUT i do find him incredibly creepy and a bit too touchy and feely, it made me so uncomfortable i started insisting my husband came with me to appointments!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kutsch and staff are wonderful! We have had nothing but excellent care for both of our children

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Run from this arrogant Dr. He discriminates and talks down to you and so does his staff. Pathetic. Any option is better than this one!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Best experience possible! Couldn't have asked for a better orthodontist!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am so impressed everytime I call or come in for an appointment! EVERY SINGLE staff member is so helpful and sweet and accommodating. It must be a great work environment because the staff seem genuinely happy and I trust Dr. Kutsch . They have made getting braces for my daughter better than I could have anticipated. I recommend this office to anyone looking for ortho treatment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I would personally recommend Dr. Kutch to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr.kutsch and his staff were all so amazing. I was supposed to have my braces on for two years. My teeth before gave me a lot of discomfort not only that I wouldn't even smile. I had my braces removed 8 months early and have the smile I have always wanted. They worked around me aswell schedule wise and financially,which makes it even more amazing. The staff are super friendly and very funny. I was never ever uneasy about being there. And never felt embarrassed about receiving braces which has happened to me in the past. They did an amazing job and I am sooooo very greatful for what they have done for me to make my dream smile happen. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have had my braces off for 3 years now and it's been incredible. I have a new confidence with myself. I can't thank Dr. Kutsch enough. Him and his team gave me my dream smile, and were there for support every step of the way!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Super happy with the care and attention I received from all the hygienists and Devon. They all genuinely care about you as a customer and treat you as if you were a long time friend. That alone is worth the effort of coming to them for braces. I wasn't expecting perfection, and just wanted to improve my bite. Devon explained to me the best course of action and why it would be best. I was so scared to go ahead with the braces, I have some fairly substantial allergies; but he assured me that precautions would be taken to keep them in consideration. We even had to delay the whole procedure due to some unrelated allergic reactions I was enduring. They were all so patient with me. The girls and Devon were kind, and always took the time to explain the things that I might experience during my year & a half. Well, let me tell you, I am THRILLED with the results. I may not have been expecting perfection but I have as close to a perfect smile as I could hope for. I will recommend their services to everyone....with a great big smile!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Kutsch is warm and friendly and caring and absolutely INCREDIBLE!! His staff are all so kind and careful and make you feel welcome and amazing. From the front end staff to the hygienists everyone is there ready to bend over backwards for you with a smile. Dr Kutsch always had a personal chat with me before he began any work it is nice to feel special and welcome and not just rushed through on to the next patient ... Completely worth the cost and the two hour drive every time for the stun in smile they created for me!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014